OtherGround Forums Chris "Jersey Shore" Cuomo aka Fredo is upset.

8 days ago
3/18/02

people are sticking up for a propagandist who is claiming that calling someone Fredo is like calling them a Ni--er.  

think about that for a second.  It if makes sense to you, youre retarded.  

8 days ago
11/19/05
BigEyedFish -

people are sticking up for a propagandist who is claiming that calling someone Fredo is like calling them a Ni--er.  

WHo was the other black belt poster from West Virginia. You and him always reminded me of each other. He was another upstanding guy and OGer.  

Anyone help me out?

8 days ago
1/1/01
He way overreacted - especially for someone in his position. I didn't know that term meant what he says it meant and it's likely that guy that said so didn't either. It seems shady though that the thought it was his real name.

Cuomo is still bitch news anchor that's trying to posture up like he's some badass. Bro, you do fake news, you're a little bitch. Those muscles don't mean shit.
8 days ago
3/18/02
Fighting - 
BigEyedFish -

WHo was the other black belt poster from West Virginia. You and him always reminded me of each other. He was another upstanding guy and OGer.  

Anyone help me out?

TBH I dont know.  I really dont know how people keep track of who everyone is around here.  Ive been on this site since it started and Im probably only familiar with a dozen or so posters.  Im always shocked when I see the top OG poster lists and I cant figure out how people keep track of who most of those people are lol.  

Edited: 8 days ago
1/1/01

G.T. R. 

Gym. Tan. Report.

Every single day!

8 days ago
7/15/04
Competitive Architecture -

While Cuomo is a douche, the other guy is a bigger douche. Funny insult but if you're going to insult someone don't back down. 

Did he back down? He took his glasses off and said ok. I only watched it once but didn't remember the guy running off. 

8 days ago
7/15/11
TexDeuce -

While Cuomo is a douche, the other guy is a bigger douche. Funny insult but if you're going to insult someone don't back down. 

Did he back down? He took his glasses off and said ok. I only watched it once but didn't remember the guy running off. 

He didn’t back down. Not one bit.

1/1/01
Matrix -
TexDeuce -

He didn’t back down. Not one bit.

Not only did that guy not back down, when he told Fredo to do it then, Fredo backed down. “Oh why so you can sue?!” Total dicktuck on Fredo’s part. 

8 days ago
1/1/01

Yeah, I don't get how the guy tucked or backed down

8 days ago
9/10/07

lol at selective viewing. he absolutely did back down and tried to be a comedian, rather than owning that he just insulted someone. he only postured up a little bit when other people were gathering and it was obvious there was no safety concern.

what kind of manlet would you have to be to view this as masculine behavior? did you guys not have fathers?

"listen man, i don't have a problem with you" as he takes his sunglasses off, expecting to be tossed down the stairs by a roid raging chris cuomo. "i thought that was your name". 

8 days ago
3/18/02

if you are a modern day democrat you have no concept of what being a real man is.  Sorry. 

8 days ago
9/10/07
BigEyedFish -

if you are a modern day democrat you have no concept of what being a real man is.  Sorry. 

BEF: the ultimate team player

8 days ago
12/4/08
dabigchet -

lol at selective viewing. he absolutely did back down and tried to be a comedian, rather than owning that he just insulted someone. he only postured up a little bit when other people were gathering and it was obvious there was no safety concern.

what kind of manlet would you have to be to view this as masculine behavior? did you guys not have fathers?

"listen man, i don't have a problem with you" as he takes his sunglasses off, expecting to be tossed down the stairs by a roid raging chris cuomo. "i thought that was your name". 

This 100% and I cant stand Cuomo or CNN. Dude bitched out when Cuomo started getting hostile. "I thought your name was Fredo?!" is coward shit. He knew damn well he was insulting him but when it got real he got scared. 

1/1/01
dabigchet -

Haha, that’s cute, a lecture about masculine behavior. Fredo dicktucked. He got in the guy’s face, threatened to fuck him up, then when the guy said “go ahead and do it then” , he made up an excuse not to. After all that posturing, bloviating, and cussing with a fake New Yawk accent like some tough guy from a Scorsese movie, and surrounded by bodyguards, he didn’t pull the trigger. 

12/10/09
kevsh -
HernanCortes -
ImNotSurprisedDonks -

CNN laid off 100 employees, is down 17% since last year and they are all stressed and getting slapped around.  Lemon also put his hands down his pants, rubbed his hog and then put it in a guuys face and said "you like dick or pussy?", is now being sued for 1.5 million.  They are totally unhinged.  It has to be hard basically being a prostitute for lying propaganda and having to sell out for a living.  Guys like Cuomo are a dying breed, part of the legacy media in a time where alt media is schooling them and they will be left disgrasced and homeless after the gravy train runs out.

All thanks to trump haha 

I guess you guys will cling on to anything to make you feel better after a lefty made one of your own his bitch. I imagined you'd feel a lot better if your hero, Bones Spurs in Chief, wasn't such a pussy ... Probably fantasize that Trump himself did that to a tree-hugging Lib. But again, pussy.

This thread is exhibits A through G of what snowflakes the right have become. LIke Trump himself when he's attacked he resorts to things like "But, but my ratings are better!" his followers do the same. "But, but CNN sucks!"

Desperate, transparent, weak. And almost sad. Maybe one day you guys will actually nominate a real man again and start to feel better about yourselves.

I feel pretty good about the ownage that happened in response to this.

12/17/06

Listen...

If you can't take getting your balls busted, you're not a fucking Italian.

The kid didn't attack him. He broke his balls. This is standard NY dago behavior.

8 days ago
12/4/08

This is exactly the same thing that happened here lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvjD0SkoFr0

8 days ago
3/18/02
dabigchet - 
BigEyedFish -

BEF: the ultimate team player

you, a guy that smiles like this in pictures

8 days ago
9/10/07
Fast Pitch -
dabigchet -

Haha, that’s cute, a lecture about masculine behavior. Fredo dicktucked. He got in the guy’s face, threatened to fuck him up, then when the guy said “go ahead and do it then” , he made up an excuse not to. After all that posturing, bloviating, and cussing with a fake New Yawk accent like some tough guy from a Scorsese movie, and surrounded by bodyguards, he didn’t pull the trigger. 

sure, cuomo was a blowhard. its not somehow an "either/or". did you recently take a BEF seminar on "how to be maximally partisan in only a thousand posts a day"?

but, that doesn't change the fact that a man insulted another man, and then dicktucked and denied it when challenged. which, 100 times out of 100, is a bitch move.

8 days ago
12/17/06
dabigchet -
Fast Pitch -
dabigchet -

sure, cuomo was a blowhard. its not somehow an "either/or". did you recently take a BEF seminar on "how to be maximally partisan in only a thousand posts a day"?

but, that doesn't change the fact that a man insulted another man, and then dicktucked and denied it when challenged. which, 100 times out of 100, is a bitch move.

He wasn't challenged, he was threatened.

Which, by the way was biting into an Italian stereotype lol

COME ON GUY I'LL FUCKIN PUSH YOU DOWN THESE STAIRS AAAAAYYYY OOOOHHHH

8 days ago
7/15/11
The Leg Collector -

This is exactly the same thing that happened here lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvjD0SkoFr0

Not even fucking close. That’s fucking laughable! Jesus some of you faggots these days. Fredo ALL BARK NO BITE!

8 days ago
9/10/07
Altofsky -
dabigchet -
Fast Pitch -
dabigchet -

He wasn't challenged, he was threatened.

Which, by the way was biting into an Italian stereotype lol

COME ON GUY I'LL FUCKIN PUSH YOU DOWN THESE STAIRS AAAAAYYYY OOOOHHHH

what a worthless semantic argument.

he wasn't threatened until a minute in. was that the "pre-threatening period" in your world, or can we both agree that for that minute, "challenge" is a fair word?

8 days ago
12/2/05
He said words, got words back and got threatened, said go ahead. Then the guy who made the threat didn't come through on it. I see no tuck by the initial douche, and he is a douche though not the tucker in this situation, but keep being maximally partisan while accusing others of the same :)
8 days ago
3/20/15

Is this guy still a CNN anchor ?...lol what a stereotypical guido.....That's how you get stereotypes, by acting exactly like it....

8 days ago
7/15/11
Fake Pie - He said words, got words back and got threatened, said go ahead. Then the guy who made the threat didn't come through on it. I see no tuck by the initial douche, and he is a douche though not the tucker in this situation, but keep being maximally partisan while accusing others of the same :)

This. Both guys are douches but the initial clown did not back down.