OtherGround Forums Chris "Jersey Shore" Cuomo aka Fredo is upset.

3 days ago
5/10/08
dabigchet - 

lol at selective viewing. he absolutely did back down and tried to be a comedian, rather than owning that he just insulted someone. he only postured up a little bit when other people were gathering and it was obvious there was no safety concern.

what kind of manlet would you have to be to view this as masculine behavior? did you guys not have fathers?

"listen man, i don't have a problem with you" as he takes his sunglasses off, expecting to be tossed down the stairs by a roid raging chris cuomo. "i thought that was your name". 

Yeah... both guys realized they were being taped...

So at that point they had to "toughen up"...

3 days ago
5/10/08

This is pretty fucking funny..

Shapiro has a decent sense of humor at times.

3 days ago
9/10/07
Fake Pie - He said words, got words back and got threatened, said go ahead. Then the guy who made the threat didn't come through on it. I see no tuck by the initial douche, and he is a douche though not the tucker in this situation, but keep being maximally partisan while accusing others of the same :)

Why did you skip the part about him denying that he purposely insulted? Because, you know, THAT IS THE TUCK.

Edited: 3 days ago
12/17/06
dabigchet -
Altofsky -
dabigchet -
Fast Pitch -
dabigchet -

lol at selective viewing. he absolutely did back down and tried to be a comedian, rather than owning that he just insulted someone. he only postured up a little bit when other people were gathering and it was obvious there was no safety concern.

what kind of manlet would you have to be to view this as masculine behavior? did you guys not have fathers?

"listen man, i don't have a problem with you" as he takes his sunglasses off, expecting to be tossed down the stairs by a roid raging chris cuomo. "i thought that was your name". 

Haha, that’s cute, a lecture about masculine behavior. Fredo dicktucked. He got in the guy’s face, threatened to fuck him up, then when the guy said “go ahead and do it then” , he made up an excuse not to. After all that posturing, bloviating, and cussing with a fake New Yawk accent like some tough guy from a Scorsese movie, and surrounded by bodyguards, he didn’t pull the trigger. 

sure, cuomo was a blowhard. its not somehow an "either/or". did you recently take a BEF seminar on "how to be maximally partisan in only a thousand posts a day"?

but, that doesn't change the fact that a man insulted another man, and then dicktucked and denied it when challenged. which, 100 times out of 100, is a bitch move.

He wasn't challenged, he was threatened.

Which, by the way was biting into an Italian stereotype lol

COME ON GUY I'LL FUCKIN PUSH YOU DOWN THESE STAIRS AAAAAYYYY OOOOHHHH

what a worthless semantic argument.

he wasn't threatened until a minute in. was that the "pre-threatening period" in your world, or can we both agree that for that minute, "challenge" is a fair word?

Yeah, yeah. See, I'm just breaking your balls.

I actually agree with your main point. Pretending he didn't mean it as an insult is what the youngns today call cringy. He did. It was a light insult and certainly wasn't any kind of slur, but to pretend he actually thought that was his name? Oofah.

3 days ago
9/10/07
Altofsky -
dabigchet -
Altofsky -
dabigchet -
Fast Pitch -
dabigchet -

Haha, that’s cute, a lecture about masculine behavior. Fredo dicktucked. He got in the guy’s face, threatened to fuck him up, then when the guy said “go ahead and do it then” , he made up an excuse not to. After all that posturing, bloviating, and cussing with a fake New Yawk accent like some tough guy from a Scorsese movie, and surrounded by bodyguards, he didn’t pull the trigger. 

sure, cuomo was a blowhard. its not somehow an "either/or". did you recently take a BEF seminar on "how to be maximally partisan in only a thousand posts a day"?

but, that doesn't change the fact that a man insulted another man, and then dicktucked and denied it when challenged. which, 100 times out of 100, is a bitch move.

he wasn't threatened until a minute in. was that the "pre-threatening period" in your world, or can we both agree that for that minute, "challenge" is a fair word?

I actually agree with your main point. Pretending he didn't mean it as an insult is what the youngns today call cringy. He did. It was a light insult and certainly wasn't any kind of slur, but to pretend he actually thought that was his name? Oofah.

Let the unity being displayed here be a beacon of inspiration to others.

3 days ago
12/17/06

Cuomo should've told him to act like a man. I'd have supported him lol

3 days ago
1/1/01

Can't you deplorables decide if you like toughguy antics or not?

You seemed to be cool with one of your own body slamming a reporter, but a little talk has you clutching pearls.

It's quaint really.

3 days ago
7/15/11
pulsar -

You seemed to be cool with one of your own body slamming a reporter, but a little talk has you clutching pearls.

It's quaint really.

You better watch out for those “deplorables” BOY

3 days ago
3/20/15
pulsar - 

It's quaint really.

I'm sure if you ask nicely, mods can color your SN in all colors of the rainbow.....

3 days ago
6/3/03
dabigchet -
Altofsky -
dabigchet -
Altofsky -
dabigchet -
Fast Pitch -
dabigchet -

Are you two fagoons gonna fuck already or what?!? 

3 days ago
1/1/01
RhinoHog - 
pulsar - 

It's quaint really.

I'm sure if you ask nicely, mods can color your SN in all colors of the rainbow.....

Accusing someone of faggotry while getting bent out of shape over a dude threatening another?

You incel, 6 fingered peons make less sense every day.

Edited: 3 days ago
12/4/08
dabigchet -
Fake Pie - He said words, got words back and got threatened, said go ahead. Then the guy who made the threat didn't come through on it. I see no tuck by the initial douche, and he is a douche though not the tucker in this situation, but keep being maximally partisan while accusing others of the same :)

Why did you skip the part about him denying that he purposely insulted? Because, you know, THAT IS THE TUCK.

This. THAT is the tuck. He was scared to admit to Cuomo that he called him Fredo on purpose. Anyone who tries to disagree w that is doing so maybe because theyre bitch made like dude w glasses and would have been intimidated by Cuomo just the same.

3 days ago
6/30/07
pulsar -

It's quaint really.

If you're referring to Gianforte, exactly who was cool with that? Almost nobody in the state where it happened, I can tell you that.

3 days ago
10/16/12

in

3 days ago
9/10/07
Nitecrawler -
dabigchet -
Altofsky -
dabigchet -
Altofsky -
dabigchet -
Fast Pitch -
dabigchet -

Fagoon is like the N word to my people! I’ll throw you down the stairs!

3 days ago
1/1/01
Mountain Medic - 
pulsar -

It's quaint really.

If you're referring to Gianforte, exactly who was cool with that? Almost nobody in the state where it happened, I can tell you that.

I remember you not approving actually.. The reason I remember that is because of you correcting people that weren't denouncing it on this forum.

Let's not pretend things like 'Liberals are pussifying' the country yadda yadda isn't commentary synonomous with demented right-wingers. Look at the way they heap adulation on Trump for his tough talk.

3 days ago
12/17/06
pulsar -

It's quaint really.

The hell you on about? That guy was clearly guilty of assault lol.

3 days ago
12/17/06
Nitecrawler -
dabigchet -
Altofsky -
dabigchet -
Altofsky -
dabigchet -
Fast Pitch -
dabigchet -

Ooooohh this fuckin guy!!

3 days ago
1/1/01
Altofsky - 
pulsar -

It's quaint really.

LMAO. Sure, why not, let's pretend there was resounding rejection of his actions on here.

2 days ago
3/18/02
pulsar - 
Altofsky - 
pulsar -

It's quaint really.

LMAO. Sure, why not, let's pretend there was resounding rejection of his actions on here.

so inventing that calling someone Fredo is the same as calling someone the N word is being a tough guy?  

Is that how TDS works?  

2 days ago
9/10/07
BigEyedFish -
pulsar - 
Altofsky - 
pulsar -

It's quaint really.

so inventing that calling someone Fredo is the same as calling someone the N word is being a tough guy?  

Is that how TDS works?  

You aren’t going to believe this, BEF, but actually more words were exchanged than those that fit in your weird, maximally partisan, good guys here/bad guys there worldview.

Getting in another guys face and telling him that you will throw him down the stairs is, 100 times out of 100, “tough guy talk”. Thing about what a retard you have become to challenge that point, just because it’s an individual you disagree with politically.

how can you not be embarrassed?

2 days ago
3/18/02
dabigchet - 
BigEyedFish -
pulsar - 
Altofsky - 
pulsar -

It's quaint really.

Is that how TDS works?  

You aren’t going to believe this, BEF, but actually more words were exchanged than those that fit in your weird, maximally partisan, good guys here/bad guys there worldview.

Getting in another guys face and telling him that you will throw him down the stairs is, 100 times out of 100, “tough guy talk”. Thing about what a retard you have become to challenge that point, just because it’s an individual you disagree with politically.

Hi Soyboy, I dont live in a fantasy world where people like you determine who the tough guys are. 

I live in that (real) world.  

Its not tough guy talk, its bullshit.  Bullshit predicated on invented and retarded claims of racism that were 100% not racist comments to begin with. 

Cuomo has TDS and so do you.  You both live in a retarded fantasy world.  Cuomos world is that Fredo is like the N word (completely invented as we know, used multiple times on CNN panels, and even by Cuomo himself, but you dont want to talk about that, right?  lol of course not).  

Its not tough guy talk.  

Its retarded stupidity.  

So somewhere, someone is about to take a selfie.  You need to get into that pic, posing with your mouth open and a gay boy grin on your face.  Run along tough guy.  

2 days ago
8/7/19
BigEyedFish - 
dabigchet - 
BigEyedFish -
pulsar - 
Altofsky - 
pulsar -

It's quaint really.

Is that how TDS works?  

Hi Soyboy, I dont live in a fantasy world where people like you determine who the tough guys are. 

Its not tough guy talk, its bullshit.  Bullshit predicated on invented and retarded claims of racism that were 100% not racist comments to begin with. 

Cuomo has TDS and so do you.  You both live in a retarded fantasy world.  Cuomos world is that Fredo is like the N word (completely invented as we know, used multiple times on CNN panels, and even by Cuomo himself, but you dont want to talk about that, right?  lol of course not).  

Its not tough guy talk.  

Its retarded stupidity.  

So somewhere, someone is about to take a selfie.  You need to get into that pic, posing with your mouth open and a gay boy grin on your face.  Run along tough guy.  

LOL, dagchet was OWNED

Le Shat
©
2 days ago
9/10/07
BigEyedFish -
dabigchet - 
BigEyedFish -
pulsar - 
Altofsky - 
pulsar -

It's quaint really.

Is that how TDS works?  

Its not tough guy talk.  

Its retarded stupidity.  

Jesus Christ, what tough guy talk is “predicated on” (lol) has nothing to do with whether it’s “tough guy talk.”

imagine that we are not talking about Chris Cuomo or liberals or whatever other bullshit you are disturbingly obsessed with. And then reread the first sentence and realize you have become such a useless blob of partisan goo that basic, universally understood and accepted things need to be explained to you like a 2 year old, as you now reject basic reality if it doesn’t align with your politics.

2 days ago
3/18/02

when you tell someone youre going to beat them up, then they take their glasses off and tell you to go ahead and do something (several times), then you hide behind your security and do nothing but run your yap, its the opposite of being tough.  

Its being not tough.  LOL @ you and your computer world telling people what tough is.  

hope this helps.  

dont forget to open your mouth in pictures (not that I have to remind you)