OtherGround Forums Chris "Jersey Shore" Cuomo aka Fredo is upset.

8/14/19 11:06 PM
10/16/12

in

8/15/19 12:21 AM
1/1/01
Mountain Medic - 
pulsar -

Can't you deplorables decide if you like toughguy antics or not?

You seemed to be cool with one of your own body slamming a reporter, but a little talk has you clutching pearls.

It's quaint really.

If you're referring to Gianforte, exactly who was cool with that? Almost nobody in the state where it happened, I can tell you that.

I remember you not approving actually.. The reason I remember that is because of you correcting people that weren't denouncing it on this forum.

Let's not pretend things like 'Liberals are pussifying' the country yadda yadda isn't commentary synonomous with demented right-wingers. Look at the way they heap adulation on Trump for his tough talk.

8/15/19 12:23 AM
12/17/06
pulsar -

You seemed to be cool with one of your own body slamming a reporter, but a little talk has you clutching pearls.

It's quaint really.

The hell you on about? That guy was clearly guilty of assault lol.

8/15/19 12:24 AM
12/17/06
Nitecrawler -
dabigchet -
Altofsky -
dabigchet -
Altofsky -
dabigchet -
Fast Pitch -
dabigchet -

lol at selective viewing. he absolutely did back down and tried to be a comedian, rather than owning that he just insulted someone. he only postured up a little bit when other people were gathering and it was obvious there was no safety concern.

what kind of manlet would you have to be to view this as masculine behavior? did you guys not have fathers?

"listen man, i don't have a problem with you" as he takes his sunglasses off, expecting to be tossed down the stairs by a roid raging chris cuomo. "i thought that was your name". 

Haha, that's cute, a lecture about masculine behavior. Fredo dicktucked. He got in the guy's face, threatened to fuck him up, then when the guy said "go ahead and do it then" , he made up an excuse not to. After all that posturing, bloviating, and cussing with a fake New Yawk accent like some tough guy from a Scorsese movie, and surrounded by bodyguards, he didn't pull the trigger. 

sure, cuomo was a blowhard. its not somehow an "either/or". did you recently take a BEF seminar on "how to be maximally partisan in only a thousand posts a day"?

but, that doesn't change the fact that a man insulted another man, and then dicktucked and denied it when challenged. which, 100 times out of 100, is a bitch move.

He wasn't challenged, he was threatened.

Which, by the way was biting into an Italian stereotype lol

COME ON GUY I'LL FUCKIN PUSH YOU DOWN THESE STAIRS AAAAAYYYY OOOOHHHH

what a worthless semantic argument.

he wasn't threatened until a minute in. was that the "pre-threatening period" in your world, or can we both agree that for that minute, "challenge" is a fair word?

Yeah, yeah. See, I'm just breaking your balls.

I actually agree with your main point. Pretending he didn't mean it as an insult is what the youngns today call cringy. He did. It was a light insult and certainly wasn't any kind of slur, but to pretend he actually thought that was his name? Oofah.

Let the unity being displayed here be a beacon of inspiration to others.

Are you two fagoons gonna fuck already or what?!? 

Ooooohh this fuckin guy!!

8/15/19 1:31 AM
1/1/01
Altofsky - 
pulsar -

It's quaint really.

LMAO. Sure, why not, let's pretend there was resounding rejection of his actions on here.

8/15/19 8:52 AM
3/18/02
pulsar - 
Altofsky - 
pulsar -

It's quaint really.

LMAO. Sure, why not, let's pretend there was resounding rejection of his actions on here.

so inventing that calling someone Fredo is the same as calling someone the N word is being a tough guy?  

Is that how TDS works?  

8/15/19 9:09 AM
3/18/02
dabigchet - 
BigEyedFish -
pulsar - 
Altofsky - 
pulsar -

It's quaint really.

so inventing that calling someone Fredo is the same as calling someone the N word is being a tough guy?  

Is that how TDS works?  

You aren't going to believe this, BEF, but actually more words were exchanged than those that fit in your weird, maximally partisan, good guys here/bad guys there worldview.

Getting in another guys face and telling him that you will throw him down the stairs is, 100 times out of 100, "tough guy talk". Thing about what a retard you have become to challenge that point, just because it's an individual you disagree with politically.

how can you not be embarrassed?

Hi Soyboy, I dont live in a fantasy world where people like you determine who the tough guys are. 

I live in that (real) world.  

Its not tough guy talk, its bullshit.  Bullshit predicated on invented and retarded claims of racism that were 100% not racist comments to begin with. 

Cuomo has TDS and so do you.  You both live in a retarded fantasy world.  Cuomos world is that Fredo is like the N word (completely invented as we know, used multiple times on CNN panels, and even by Cuomo himself, but you dont want to talk about that, right?  lol of course not).  

Its not tough guy talk.  

Its retarded stupidity.  

So somewhere, someone is about to take a selfie.  You need to get into that pic, posing with your mouth open and a gay boy grin on your face.  Run along tough guy.  

8/15/19 9:16 AM
8/7/19
BigEyedFish - 
dabigchet - 
BigEyedFish -
pulsar - 
Altofsky - 
pulsar -

It's quaint really.

Is that how TDS works?  

You aren't going to believe this, BEF, but actually more words were exchanged than those that fit in your weird, maximally partisan, good guys here/bad guys there worldview.

Getting in another guys face and telling him that you will throw him down the stairs is, 100 times out of 100, "tough guy talk". Thing about what a retard you have become to challenge that point, just because it's an individual you disagree with politically.

how can you not be embarrassed?

Hi Soyboy, I dont live in a fantasy world where people like you determine who the tough guys are. 

I live in that (real) world.  

Its not tough guy talk, its bullshit.  Bullshit predicated on invented and retarded claims of racism that were 100% not racist comments to begin with. 

Cuomo has TDS and so do you.  You both live in a retarded fantasy world.  Cuomos world is that Fredo is like the N word (completely invented as we know, used multiple times on CNN panels, and even by Cuomo himself, but you dont want to talk about that, right?  lol of course not).  

Its not tough guy talk.  

Its retarded stupidity.  

So somewhere, someone is about to take a selfie.  You need to get into that pic, posing with your mouth open and a gay boy grin on your face.  Run along tough guy.  

LOL, dagchet was OWNED

Le Shat
©
8/15/19 9:45 AM
3/18/02

when you tell someone youre going to beat them up, then they take their glasses off and tell you to go ahead and do something (several times), then you hide behind your security and do nothing but run your yap, its the opposite of being tough.  

Its being not tough.  LOL @ you and your computer world telling people what tough is.  

hope this helps.  

dont forget to open your mouth in pictures (not that I have to remind you)

8/15/19 10:15 AM
3/18/02

I have no idea if he is tough.  Maybe when he is on cycle who knows. 

but he was a lying bitch in this particular video

and you are trying to stick up for him lol 

8/15/19 11:08 AM
12/7/06

He didn't deny insulting him.  He doubled down by saying "I thought that was your name."  That was the joke. He was still fucking with Cuomo and hoping for a payday. Neither of them wanted to actually fight.

8/15/19 11:09 AM
3/18/02

hes retarded, youll have to excuse him ^ 

#tds

8/15/19 11:28 AM
7/15/11
https://youtu.be/mOVj_YJB6b8

8/15/19 11:35 AM
12/7/06
dabigchet -
LakerUp -

He didn't deny insulting him.  He doubled down by saying "I thought that was your name."  That was the joke. He was still fucking with Cuomo and hoping for a payday. Neither of them wanted to actually fight.

Lol. He literally says the words "I didn't insult you". (:52)

Did you purposely try to be beneath BEF on the integrity scale, or did it just come naturally? That pretty sad/impressive if so.

Yes, I know.  That's the joke.  "I wasn't insulting you, I thought that was your name." 

Anyway, I'm just telling you what's obvious.  I think the guy is a gigantic tool bag for trying to set Cuomo up.  But it's crystal clear he was fucking with him the entire time.

8/15/19 11:35 AM
8/7/19
dabigchet - 
LakerUp -

Did you purposely try to be beneath BEF on the integrity scale, or did it just come naturally? That pretty sad/impressive if so.

Did you keep your pussy hat after the parade?

Le Shat
8/15/19 11:37 AM
12/2/05
LakerUp - 
dabigchet -
LakerUp -

Yes, I know.  That's the joke.  "I wasn't insulting you, I thought that was your name." 

Anyway, I'm just telling you what's obvious.  I think the guy is a gigantic tool bag for trying to set Cuomo up.  But it's crystal clear he was fucking with him the entire time.

Correct it is sarcasm. Anyone who isn't being a maximum partisan could see that.
8/15/19 11:38 AM
12/2/05
The Leg Collector - 
dabigchet -
Fake Pie - He said words, got words back and got threatened, said go ahead. Then the guy who made the threat didn't come through on it. I see no tuck by the initial douche, and he is a douche though not the tucker in this situation, but keep being maximally partisan while accusing others of the same :)

Why did you skip the part about him denying that he purposely insulted? Because, you know, THAT IS THE TUCK.

This. THAT is the tuck. He was scared to admit to Cuomo that he called him Fredo on purpose. Anyone who tries to disagree w that is doing so maybe because theyre bitch made like dude w glasses and would have been intimidated by Cuomo just the same.

You guys are being super disingenuous or have never been in a verbal altercation if you really think he was trying to be sincere and not a sarcastic asshole (and he was an asshole) with those remarks. I can't believe the latter given how you behave on here.
8/15/19 12:03 PM
1/1/01
dabigchet - 
BigEyedFish -

I have no idea if he is tough.  Maybe when he is on cycle who knows. 

but he was a lying bitch in this particular video

and you are trying to stick up for him lol 

I said he was a blowhard. The "it's like the N word" was ridiculous. Lol at "standing up for". But, it's also a fact that he was insulted and stood up for himself and the guy who initiated it was less than a man when he denied he insulted him.

i hate to break it to you but reality doesn't break down into the good guy/bad guy, cops and robbers politics that you are drowning in.

LOL he's a "news" anchor for the biggest fake news organization on the planet. He should be insulted more often and at get his ass kicked no less than 10 times.
8/15/19 12:16 PM
12/7/06
dabigchet -
Fake Pie -
LakerUp - 
dabigchet -
LakerUp -

Correct it is sarcasm. Anyone who isn't being a maximum partisan could see that.

That it was sarcasm and that he was fucking with him is not in dispute.

Sarcastically denying that you insulted someone doesn't somehow make you not a bitch when you are called out. 

What a bullshit hill to die on. I hate Trump, but TDS is definitely a real thing. You guys are worse than the Trumptards.

8/15/19 12:47 PM
4/24/12
dabigchet -
LakerUp -
dabigchet -
Fake Pie -
LakerUp - 
dabigchet -
LakerUp -

That it was sarcasm and that he was fucking with him is not in dispute.

Sarcastically denying that you insulted someone doesn't somehow make you not a bitch when you are called out. 

What a bullshit hill to die on. I hate Trump, but TDS is definitely a real thing. You guys are worse than the Trumptards.

The hill that insulting strangers and then recording your denial when they are upset is a bitch thing to do? Yes, being a man of integrity, I maintain that position.

You guys let your feelings about the participants cloud your judgment, which is really where the entertainment factor comes in when discussing it. 

I see no point in delivering the insult as what was there to gain (unless he hoped for such reation and wanted it taped)?

On the other hand it was at least entertaing to watch; however,

"There's nothing funny about being a complicit partner in ""The use of foreign intelligence capabilities and counterintelligence capabilities against an American political campaign (to me is unprecedented and it's a serious red line that's been crossed- Barr)" and working in concert to promte such false and traitorous assertion every day for years.

There's nothing funny about even today the 'offical' report on JFK saying he was shot in the neck and omissions (within the warren report). There's nothing funny about: the Iraq war (fake WMD), the USS Liberty, The Gulf of Tonkin Resolution, and Much more treacherous activity in which MSM was a complicit. partner"

What are patriots to do? "

Edited: 8/15/19 1:12 PM
6/1/07

Seems pretty clear to me the whole thing was a replay of the classic Jim Rome - Jim Everett tussle.

Rome was trying to get Everett's goat by calling him Chris and clearly succeeded when Everett threatened him if he called him Chris one more time. So Rome called his bluff and called him Chris again. The only difference is that Everett, unlike Cuomo, followed through on his threat and flipped a table and got after Rome.

Both guys acted like idiots, but only one guy got the result he wanted. That bit made Rome's career, and made Everett a laughing stock. The same is going to be true of this situation. The shit-stirrer who started it is going to be a minor celebrity among Trumpsters, and Cuomo is already a laughing stock.

8/15/19 1:07 PM
12/17/06
LakerUp -
dabigchet -
LakerUp -

Playing dumb was a bitch move.

8/15/19 1:09 PM
12/17/06
pulsar -
Altofsky - 
pulsar -

It's quaint really.

Ginseng dude. And that Biloba shit. It works.

8/15/19 1:20 PM
6/1/07
dabigchet - 
Steve4192 - Seems pretty clear to me the whole thing was a replay of the classic Jim Rome - Jim Everett tussle.

Rome was trying to get Everett's goat by calling him Chris and clearly succeeded when Everett threatened him if he called him Chris one more time. So Rome called his bluff and called him Chris again. The only difference is that Everett, unlike Cuomo, followed through on his threat and flipped a table and got after Rome.

Both guys acted like idiots, but only one guy got the result he wanted. That bit made Rome's career, and Everett was a laughing stock. The same is going to be true of this situation. The shit-stirrer who started it is going to be a minor celebrity among Trumpsters, and Cuomo is already a laughing stock.

Which really helps explain the rise of trumpism and what the right now views as masculine behavior

How the fuck does a Jim Rome bit from 1994 explain the rise of Trumpism 22 years later?

Your TDS is showing.

What explains the rise of Trumpism is banks getting bailed out while homeowners got foreclosed on during the great recession. What explains the rise of Trumpism is the constant drumbeat from the left about how working class whites are backward white supremacist hicks. What explains the rise of Trumpism is the globalist uniparty (both R & D) shipping American manufacturing jobs overseas in order to line the pockets of the political donor class. What explains the rise of Trumpism is the sons and daughters of Deplorables being shipped overseas to fight and die in hopeless regime change wars in the middle east.
8/15/19 1:37 PM
12/17/09

Normally I'm never for messing with people minding their own business, but fuck Fredo, CNN, and anyone defending him.

You're the problem, you're why trash like Fredo pushes fake news to the masses without fear of repercussion. That propagandist deep state sponsored piece of shit can go headbutt a bullet for all I give a shit.

Fuck him and his whole family. He's open season - harrass him, throw shit at him, kick him in his puffed up planet fitness cunt. That's what Maxine Waters is down with right?