OtherGround Forums City at night pics

Edited: 7/2/19 4:29 PM
1/1/01

Try to make it to Olvera Street in Downtown.

It's the one place in Southern Califonia where the Mexican people gather. They actually have Meaxican food (food from Mexico) there which is unique and interesting. If you are lucky, you may even hear some Spanish (the language of Mexico) spoken by some native speakers!

It's like a journey to another country --which you can't find anywhere else in Los Angeles.

7/2/19 4:29 PM
8/26/18
HoneyGlazedJinx -

Yay BullyBull

You are my 3 year amigo my negro

You got it brochado. Good call on the tacos but I prefer tamirindo water. What the fuck is that shit jinx? I always assumed it was yet another fine invention derived from the bean. Black Doug's have the peanut butter guy and you have that tamirindo shit, amazing. 

Edited: 7/2/19 4:49 PM
8/26/18
shen -

Try to make it to Olvera Street in Downtown.

It's the one place in Southern Califonia where the Mexican people gather. They actually have Meaxican food (food from Mexico) there which is unique and interesting. If you are lucky, you may even hear some Spanish (the language of Mexico) spoken by some native speakers!

It's like a journey to another country --which you can't find anywhere else in Los Angeles.

I was there last night just no pics. Should I say I was through there. The only night crime there of any interest to me would be the pissa rapes but I can cover those elsewhere. So much great food everywhere. I still have most my contacts if I wanted I could head over and hangout with some old school Mexican dudes. I have rolls of footage of late 90's Mexican street gang parties. 

Those dudes can party. Never once did they ever not have a dedicated taco guy. Probably one of the craziest situations I ever found myself in was two turns off the freeway in pacoima. Same with parts of what was the old echo Park and tvr13. I had a pass most would kill for and thoroughly abused it. Good times but those dudes aren't much different then your average serial killer. I would purposely prod them on their thoughts on serial killers. Apparently they can kill whoever but God forbid a normal guy want to give a few working girls a nice ride through the canyon.

7/2/19 6:16 PM
1/1/01

I'm gonna eat cha papa chu chu I'm gonna make a movie and eat some corn alright

7/3/19 3:26 AM
8/26/18

Downtown Pomona, After the homeless sweeps, usually place is covered in shit and homeless,
7/3/19 3:29 AM
8/26/18

Had a friend for dinner, probably won't be much for tonight. I'm just leaving my place now and may take a cruise through Noho and see what I can get into. Be well.

7/3/19 3:39 AM
8/26/18

Random dick art, Think it's some type of cock statue, painted all faggy I'd guess a gay cock,
7/3/19 3:43 AM
4/1/14
bullybull -

East Los, Pico Rivera. Didn't see jinx but his cousins were everywhere.

Isn't Jinx from Hussle Town?

7/3/19 4:16 AM
8/26/18
gallo_de_ pelea -
bullybull -

East Los, Pico Rivera. Didn't see jinx but his cousins were everywhere.

Isn't Jinx from Hussle Town?

They all hatch in Pico and spread from there. Had my breakfast in Pico yesterday at a 24/7 spot off of Whittier Blvd. There was a stabbing down the street and I had it recommended. Decent food but over priced for jinx inspired tacos. 

7/3/19 4:22 AM
3/12/07

So are you like a real life Jake Gyllenhaal?

Edited: 8 days ago
8/26/18
WikiTheWalrus -

I get It, I live in Montana now so of course I must cowboyup with my broskys and take week long treks into the mountains where we spit fuck each other. The fuck kinda mf calls another man Jake Gyllenhaal? I know the movie you are referencing but I never got around to watching it so I'm not sure what that doily did for work in that movie. 

I'm retired now but if I get an ich I'll take a short vacation and drift through town. Los Angeles is great for guys that just want to get lost in the crowd and go as unnoticed as possible. I'll work for a bit while I'm here. It gets me Access to the streets and a reason to be on them. Although I'm not as tuned in as I had been the contacts I had that stuck around are now in positions of power. 

I'm no different than the wind that takes down the leaves in the fall. I came through with but a whisper and left only the fallen as a trace of my path. 

-the bully

7/3/19 7:20 AM
8/26/18

Met an old friend for old whiskey, far and away from the city
7/3/19 7:20 AM
8/26/18

Same as above,
7/3/19 7:49 AM
3/19/04

Nice thread Jakey!

7/3/19 7:54 AM
9/27/15
bullybull -

Had a friend for dinner, probably won't be much for tonight. I'm just leaving my place now and may take a cruise through Noho and see what I can get into. Be well.

I've always wondered what flesh taste like.

7/3/19 8:01 AM
3/8/17

Cool thread 

7/3/19 8:11 AM
8/26/18

The sun is almost up, time to head back to the city,
7/3/19 8:14 AM
1/18/12

outside the mgm lookin at ny ny
7/3/19 11:50 AM
8/26/18
Forrest Spliffn -

Nice pic, do you live and work around the strip?

7/3/19 12:47 PM
1/18/12
bullybull -
Forrest Spliffn -

Nice pic, do you live and work around the strip?

No...kinda wish i did tho... 40 years in and im over canadas weather

7/3/19 1:01 PM
1/6/14
bullybull -
WikiTheWalrus -

I get It, I live in Montana now so of course I must cowboyup with my broskys and take week long treks into the mountains where we spit fuck each other. The fuck kinda mf calls another man Jake Gyllenhaal? I know the movie you are referencing but I never got around to watching it so I'm not sure what that doily did for work in that movie. 

I'm retired now but if I get an ich I'll take a short vacation and drift through town. Los Angeles is great for guys that just want to get lost in the crowd and go as unnoticed as possible. I'll work for a bit while I'm here. It gets me Access to the streets and a reason to be on them. Although I'm not as tuned in as I had been the contacts I had that stuck around are now in positions of power. 

I'm no different then the wind that takes down the leaves in the fall. I came through with but a whisper and left only the fallen as a trace of my path. 

-the bully

Not sure he was talking about the cowboy movie. 

Think he was referencing Nightcrawler where he plays a crime scene photographer who drives around the city searching for crime scenes.  Since you have been speaking about crime scenes I think this is what he was referring, not the gay cowboy movie.

7/3/19 1:35 PM
8/26/18
younger1990 -
bullybull -
WikiTheWalrus -

I'm no different then the wind that takes down the leaves in the fall. I came through with but a whisper and left only the fallen as a trace of my path. 

-the bully

Think he was referencing Nightcrawler where he plays a crime scene photographer who drives around the city searching for crime scenes.  Since you have been speaking about crime scenes I think this is what he was referring, not the gay cowboy movie.

I thought I knew the faggy movie he was referencing. After the mountain movie that fag should only be known for that disgrace of a movie. I thought he was talking about zodiac. I hadn't heard of nightcrawler till you mentioned it. I'll give it a watch in due time. I'm sure he fagged it up. I stopped watching this faggons movies after bbm. 

7/3/19 6:46 PM
3/12/07
bullybull -
younger1990 -
bullybull -
WikiTheWalrus -

-the bully

I thought I knew the faggy movie he was referencing. After the mountain movie that fag should only be known for that disgrace of a movie. I thought he was talking about zodiac. I hadn't heard of nightcrawler till you mentioned it. I'll give it a watch in due time. I'm sure he fagged it up. I stopped watching this faggons movies after bbm. 

Yeah, it was a reference to Nighcrawler. 

7/3/19 7:03 PM
6/26/06

my peaceful world
7/3/19 7:28 PM
1/13/14
WikiTheWalrus -
bullybull -
younger1990 -
bullybull -
WikiTheWalrus -

-the bully

Yeah, it was a reference to Nighcrawler. 

Good movie, watch it faggot. 

I'd kiss a dude and have fake gay love for a few million too.