OtherGround Forums Clinton body count. Real or BS?

5 days ago
2/25/13
there is ZERO real evidence.

faker than pizzagate
5 days ago
11/20/13

It all depends on your perspective. If you view the world through the lens of a paranoid idiot who has a completely broken bullshit detector, then it's very real.

5 days ago
1/1/01

How can it be 2019 and people still wonder if the Clinton body count is real? 2019.

5 days ago
1/1/01

It’s amazing after years of investigating trump the special counsel says there’s no evidence to support charges the left says he’s still guilty because he can’t prove innocence.  But with Clinton’s they’re the complete opposite,  you don’t see Hillary with a gun in her hand she’s the victim of a conspiracy.

5 days ago
7/13/17
Poiupoiu - there is ZERO real evidence.

faker than pizzagate

Have they been exonerated tho?

5 days ago
7/13/17
ksacs revenge -

It all depends on your perspective. If you view the world through the lens of a paranoid idiot who has a completely broken bullshit detector, then it's very real.

You thought the potus was a Russian agent stfu 

5 days ago
3/18/02
BZtown10 - 
ksacs revenge -

lol instant zero credibility

5 days ago
2/25/13
BZtown10 - 

faker than pizzagate

has who been exonerated ?

there are zero victims in pizagate

and

there are zero proven victims of the clinton body count
5 days ago
11/20/13
BZtown10 -
ksacs revenge -

What? I thought the POTUS was an idiot. I was right.

5 days ago
7/13/17
Poiupoiu -
BZtown10 - 

faker than pizzagate

has who been exonerated ?

there are zero victims in pizagate

and

there are zero proven victims of the clinton body count

I'm sure you always post photos of kids taped to tables you fucking weirdo

5 days ago
3/3/18
Homeless in the cold -
angryinch -
CobraKaiRep - 

As much as snopes sucks. It's right in that the body count is an unsubstantiated claim made based on coincidences and speculation

THat's an awful lot of coincidences though.

Yeah, exactly. Nobody can say for certain but it's pretty fucking coincidental all their enemies and whistleblowers keep dying under mysterious circumstances at the most opportune times.

When you falsely claim that the deaths are of enemies and whistleblowers, and add all kinds of distortions or outright falsehoods as to manner of death, yeah it does make it sound worse. Imagine that. 

I imagine anyone with as many connections as the Clintons, as old as the Clintons, has had dozens and dozens of people tangentially connected to them die in every possible way. That's life. 

5 days ago
1/1/01
BZtown10 -

faker than pizzagate

LOL nobody is exonerated in a court of law... That's what public opinion is for. Maybe you're being sarcastic, I dunno but here in Murica, we find people guilty or not guilty. 

5 days ago
1/1/01
JitsuGuy - 
BZtown10 -

faker than pizzagate

LOL nobody is exonerated in a court of law... That's what public opinion is for. Maybe you're being sarcastic, I dunno but here in Murica, we find people guilty or not guilty. 

Pretty sure he's being sarcastic to bring light to the fact that Trump's opponents wanted to pin guilt on him from Mueller's claims that he wasn't exonerated.  Which isnt even a legal precedent that a prosecuter takes.

Edited: 5 days ago
3/16/18

Of course it’s BS. It’s funny to me that everyone on here will call Flat Earth folks regarded and clueless but will champion a ridiculous theory that a former president and his wife are paying to have people killed. 

I mean come the fuck on you fucking nut jobs. You sound like the left when they spout off about Trump being racist or Ther dumb AOC bitch saying the world will end in twelve years because of global warming. 

Saying the Clintons are actively having people killed is fucking stupid. 

And to be clear I think the Clintons and 90% of the Left are completely out of their minds but this BS with Epstein and the Clinton’s you goons are foaming at the mouth about is just as ridiculous. 

You sound like the far left when you act this stupid. 

We gun toting Right wingers and Republicans are better than this. 

5 days ago
5/24/17
Ill Portents -
Homeless in the cold -
angryinch -
CobraKaiRep - 

As much as snopes sucks. It's right in that the body count is an unsubstantiated claim made based on coincidences and speculation

Yeah, exactly. Nobody can say for certain but it's pretty fucking coincidental all their enemies and whistleblowers keep dying under mysterious circumstances at the most opportune times.

When you falsely claim that the deaths are of enemies and whistleblowers, and add all kinds of distortions or outright falsehoods as to manner of death, yeah it does make it sound worse. Imagine that. 

I imagine anyone with as many connections as the Clintons, as old as the Clintons, has had dozens and dozens of people tangentially connected to them die in every possible way. That's life. 

How's the garlic. 

5 days ago
7/13/17
Soup and Beer -
JitsuGuy - 
BZtown10 -

faker than pizzagate

Pretty sure he's being sarcastic to bring light to the fact that Trump's opponents wanted to pin guilt on him from Mueller's claims that he wasn't exonerated.  Which isnt even a legal precedent that a prosecuter takes.

Bingo 

5 days ago
3/6/14

seems more likely than not. 

5 days ago
2/7/08
Ill Portents -
Homeless in the cold -
angryinch -
CobraKaiRep - 

ROLCON on, Stalwart.

5 days ago
11/9/18
Real Muthaphuckkin G -

Of course it’s BS. It’s funny to me that everyone on here will call Flat Earth folks regarded and clueless but will champion a ridiculous theory that a former president and his wife are paying to have people killed. 

I mean come the fuck on you fucking nut jobs. You sound like the left when they spout off about Trump being racist or Ther dumb AOC bitch saying the world will end in twelve years because of global warming. 

And to be clear I think the Clintons and 90% of the Left are completely out of their minds but this BS with Epstein and the Clinton’s you goons are foaming at the mouth about is just as ridiculous. 

Spoken like a man who doesn't want to get on the Clinton's hit list.

8/31/18
MM8 -
Real Muthaphuckkin G -

Spoken like a man who doesn't want to get on the Clinton's hit list.

We're onto page 2 and aside from people like you who come in to make fun of everyone saying it's unsubstantiated and snopes for being a bad source, nobody has really stood up and said "yup. It's true"

I wonder why that is? Perhaps people know better 

5 days ago
3/20/12

snopes ?

LMAO

3/20/12

Working for or being close to them has shown to decrease lifespan and chances for "accidents"

Coincidence?

5 days ago
10/8/13

And retarded leftists wonder why we voted an idiot into office instead of a fucking mob boss globalist. 

5 days ago
10/4/18
This is the only time liberals don't believe in conspiracy theories.
5 days ago
8/31/18
Rambo John J -

Working for or being close to them has shown to decrease lifespan and chances for "accidents"

Coincidence?

You forgot to answer the op. We would like to hear your opinion on if it's real or not