OtherGround Forums Clinton body count. Real or BS?

10 days ago
3/16/18
RhinoHog -
Ill Portents - 
RhinoHog -
The Noose - 
RhinoHog -
Ill Portents - 
RhinoHog - 
CobraKaiRep - 

As much as snopes sucks. It's right in that the body count is an unsubstantiated claim made based on coincidences and speculation

Like sucide by 2 shots to the head.....okay...

Yeah? Who was that? Sounds fascinating. You wouldn't be repeating a piece of fabricated bullshit, would you?

Fuck off reterd....Vince Foster managed to shoot himself multiple times in the back of the head.....

But JFK was shot from one guy who's bullet caused his head to spring backwards in the direction the bullet came from.

Some conspiracy theory's are ridiculous.....when your body count is in the 30's,,all people with dirt...you may wamt to reconsider.....But you won't cause you're a 145 lb faggot living in your mom's basement, spewing rhetoric wherever you can......Look Out!!!! a shadow.....

Vince Foster didnt have two gunshot wounds.  He had one.  He put a gun in his mouth.

He had an entrance wound in the top back part of his mouth and an exit wound 3 inches from the top of his head.

So did JFK......

Keep believin.......

Ok. And your source for him being shot twice is what? A meme you saw on 8chan? A post by Spunkchops?

Good to see you spent the last hour scouring the webs for evidence....

It used to be redily available, I searched too. I also read it back when it happened so I know. 

You really think the internet is a free source of information ? And not edited for the agenda ?

Wow dude, you need to get outside for a bit....

“You really think the internet is a free source of information ? And not edited for the agenda ?”

My first question is why the fuck do you put a space before all of your ? in every post?  Seriously that is some weird shit. 

10 days ago
6/2/11
Mountain Medic -

This guy looks like a dick

10 days ago
3/20/15
Real Muthaphuckkin G - 
RhinoHog -
Ill Portents - 
RhinoHog -
The Noose - 
RhinoHog -
Ill Portents - 
RhinoHog - 
CobraKaiRep - 

As much as snopes sucks. It's right in that the body count is an unsubstantiated claim made based on coincidences and speculation

Yeah? Who was that? Sounds fascinating. You wouldn't be repeating a piece of fabricated bullshit, would you?

Fuck off reterd....Vince Foster managed to shoot himself multiple times in the back of the head.....

But JFK was shot from one guy who's bullet caused his head to spring backwards in the direction the bullet came from.

Some conspiracy theory's are ridiculous.....when your body count is in the 30's,,all people with dirt...you may wamt to reconsider.....But you won't cause you're a 145 lb faggot living in your mom's basement, spewing rhetoric wherever you can......Look Out!!!! a shadow.....

Vince Foster didnt have two gunshot wounds.  He had one.  He put a gun in his mouth.

He had an entrance wound in the top back part of his mouth and an exit wound 3 inches from the top of his head.

So did JFK......

Keep believin.......

Ok. And your source for him being shot twice is what? A meme you saw on 8chan? A post by Spunkchops?

It used to be redily available, I searched too. I also read it back when it happened so I know. 

You really think the internet is a free source of information ? And not edited for the agenda ?

“You really think the internet is a free source of information ? And not edited for the agenda ?”

My first question is why the fuck do you put a space before all of your ? in every post?  Seriously that is some weird shit. 

Because I took typing in grade 9 as a free 3 credits.... The question mark is not part of the word it proceeds and therefore requires a space.

Duh? or Duh ?      ????

10 days ago
12/26/05

Plenty of people know dozens of people that have randomly committed suicide.

My cousins girlfriends neighbor knows 430 people who committed suicide or died under extremely unusual circumstances.

Totally normal.

Edited: 10 days ago
7/13/17

If trump had 1/1024th of the Clintons hit list orcus would post about it all day.   

10 days ago
3/16/18
RhinoHog -
Real Muthaphuckkin G - 
RhinoHog -
Ill Portents - 
RhinoHog -
The Noose - 
RhinoHog -
Ill Portents - 
RhinoHog - 
CobraKaiRep - 

So did JFK......

Keep believin.......

Because I took typing in grade 9 as a free 3 credits.... The question mark is not part of the word it proceeds and therefore requires a space.

Duh? or Duh ?      ????

It’s duh?

I have never heard of that in my life. You are obviously not from the states by the way you say grade 9, so where are you from?

And I’m curious, has anyone else ever heard that about a ?  

Serious question. I am a littler suprised any adult would think a space before is correct. Not calling you out as an idiot or anything I am just curious if that is correct in some far off land. 

10 days ago
5/15/15

Why you think Trump won't go after her? She's got more bodies buried then Jeffrey Dahmer.

10 days ago
8/15/14

With the amount of questionable accidents, and the Clinton's being connected with the multitude of people who perished, you have to be willfully ignorant if you  unequivocally voice their innocence, blatently on top. 

To the one phaggoon who asks about the space before a question mark, I would say no . There shouldn't be a space . 

10 days ago
6/30/07
REALLYBIGRHINO -
Mountain Medic -

This guy looks like a dick

He was the ecstasy king of Arizona

10 days ago
1/1/01
BZtown10 -

If trump had 1/1024th of the Clintons hit list orcus would post about it all day.   

It's true. If there's anything they can loosely relate to Trump, they'll do it in a heart beat

10 days ago
3/3/18
RhinoHog - 
Ill Portents - 
RhinoHog -
The Noose - 
RhinoHog -
Ill Portents - 
RhinoHog - 
CobraKaiRep - 

So did JFK......

Keep believin.......

If you have no source at all, but merely have a "feeling" that he was shot twice, you could have just said so. It would be less embarassing than what you just said.

10 days ago
3/3/18
CavemanDave - 

My cousins girlfriends neighbor knows 430 people who committed suicide or died under extremely unusual circumstances.

Totally normal.

Same question as for RhinoHog: What makes you think she knows dozens of people who have committed suicide?  Is your source an 8chan meme, or a Spunkchops post?

10 days ago
7/15/17

my dad use to tell me the Clinton's kill people .. this was years before the internet like 96-97.. I was a young neive kid.. and said famous people like that would never kill someone, they have to much to risk..

and my dad said they are so powerful they are above the law ..   

10 days ago
3/3/18
Thats fukin illegal - 

my dad use to tell me the Clinton's kill people .. this was years before the internet like 96-97.. I was a young neive kid.. and said famous people like that would never kill someone, they have to much to risk..

Some people are certainly above the law. Look at how we were presented with 150 pages of evidence of felony obstruction of justice, that thousands of federal prosecutors say is enough for prosecution and they would fully expect a conviction...but Trump is able to simply appoint his own Attorney General (having chosen him because Barr previously wrote an essay about how Trump didn't commit obstruction) who then says "nope no obstruction". Doesn't get much more "above the law" than that.

10 days ago
8/5/08
I love how people believe that Bill Clinton is part of some massively covered up conspiracy where he & his wife have got more bodies than the mafia.

Guy lost his presidency because he couldn't even cover up getting a blow job from an intern.
10 days ago
3/3/18
FedorsBadassFists - I love how people believe that Bill Clinton is part of some massively covered up conspiracy where he & his wife have got more bodies than the mafia.

Guy lost his presidency because he couldn't even cover up getting a blow job from an intern.

lol

Logic and critical thinking are certainly not their strong suits.

10 days ago
2/11/03
Consprirtards unite!!!
10 days ago
10/22/14
RhinoHog -
Real Muthaphuckkin G - 
RhinoHog -
Ill Portents - 
RhinoHog -
The Noose - 
RhinoHog -
Ill Portents - 
RhinoHog - 
CobraKaiRep - 

So did JFK......

Keep believin.......

Duh? or Duh ?      ????

Whaaaaaat? No punctuation is part of the word preceeding it. Do you also put a space before a period? 

I feel like such an outlandish claim must be addressed before this thread can continue

10 days ago
6/1/07
FedorsBadassFists - I love how people believe that Bill Clinton is part of some massively covered up conspiracy where he & his wife have got more bodies than the mafia.

Truth bomb right there.

I hate the Clintons as much as anyone, and enjoy joking about the Clinton body count, but that's all it is. A joke.

The Clinton's are nowhere near as slick as people make them out to be. They are slick enough to escape punishment, but that's due more to the system being rigged to protect the rich and powerful than to any great skill on their part. They aren't slick enough to avoid being caught up in scandal after scandal after scandal though, yet have never been even remotely tied to any murders by anything more than gossip and innuendo.
10 days ago
8/29/09
Jayn200 -
RhinoHog -
Real Muthaphuckkin G - 
RhinoHog -
Ill Portents - 
RhinoHog -
The Noose - 
RhinoHog -
Ill Portents - 
RhinoHog - 
CobraKaiRep - 

So did JFK......

Keep believin.......

Duh? or Duh ?      ????

Whaaaaaat? No punctuation is part of the word preceeding it. Do you also put a space before a period? 

I feel like such an outlandish claim must be addressed before this thread can continue

Pretty sure he's Canadian.  It's probably some French grammar rule that those moose fuckers conflate with English grammar.

10 days ago
7/13/17
Ill Portents -
CavemanDave - 

Totally normal.

Same question as for RhinoHog: What makes you think she knows dozens of people who have committed suicide?  Is your source an 8chan meme, or a Spunkchops post?

Maybe buzzfeed lol 

10 days ago
12/10/18
TheRoguewrestler - This is the only time liberals don't believe in conspiracy theories.

What in the actual fuck?

Do liberals believe in Q-Anon? How about Obama being born in Kenya?

10 days ago
12/10/18
Thats fukin illegal -

Lol. Not sure you have a grasp on the timeline of "the internet."

10 days ago
1/1/01
TheRoguewrestler - This is the only time liberals don't believe in conspiracy theories.

Underrated comment. We've spent the last 3 years with liberals screeching about secret Russian conspiracies with no evidence, or feminists crying about the patriarchy conspiracy to keep them down, or the BLM nutjobs claiming the whole white race is oppressing them. But mention the Clintons and all of a sudden conspiracy theories are absurd...

10 days ago
1/1/01
LieDetector -

What in the actual fuck?

Do liberals believe in Q-Anon? How about Obama being born in Kenya?

How about brexit being a Russian operation? Trump being a Russian agent? Every opinion poll loss being bots and trolls? The patriarchy? Candice Owens being a white supremacist? Etc