9/18/20 1:31 PM
3/20/12
I started it last night

was pretty good

fuck danielson then and fuck danielson now
9/18/20 1:34 PM
10/6/02
when is season 3 coming?

Will there be a charge for it or will Netflix have it for free?

9/18/20 1:43 PM
1/1/01
colubrid1 - when is season 3 coming?

Will there be a charge for it or will Netflix have it for free?

2021. It's been done since early 2020. The show will be on Netflix full time now. 

9/18/20 8:39 PM
4/22/07
papa pump -
Stea1th -

I’d like to see the story turn Miguel into some sort of cyborg. The fall off the balcony has paralyzed him from the waist down so karate is basically out of the question. However, Johnny meets a guy that mysteriously shows up and says he has a solution. He works for a biotech company that is looking for volunteers to sign up for the cyborg karate experiments that give paralyzed victims new life. Their bodies are programmed with karate moves. Johnny convinces Miguel’s mom that this is the only way to fix things. She agrees and Miguel is sent into the program. Most of the season just shows parts of him becoming part cyborg with it leading up to him breaking steel beams with his cyborg body thinking of his revenge on myiagi do. Johnny talks to Miguel and tells him to forget about it and let it go that it’s in the past. However Miguel’s fakes that he is over it because of his new cyborg body is awesome. Little does Johnny know that Miguel plans on killing everyone in myiagi do and creating his own dojo called cyborg Kai.  Eventually he gets his revenge but without a price. When he goes to kill robby his cyborg body malfunctions and instead of killing him he ends up paralyzing Samantha instead. 

season 3 pretty much then ends with samatha turning partially cyborg but the big cliff hanger of the season is the leader of this cyborg creating company is really mr myiagi and he’s part cyborg too. 

I agree with all of this, but Samantha shows.up in episode 1 wearing a mumu and rocking a Chelsea dyke haircut because she gained 2 bills in ice cream weight and hates all men forever because she's a fat slob

Mmmmm

9/21/20 2:02 AM
2/25/15

Binged the first season straight... Perfect Sunday. What an incredible show. This is what we needed in 2020. 

9/21/20 3:00 AM
9/12/12

Dang I'm late. But sounds like I feel the same way as you guys, fine have high hopes but man I'm really enjoying it. 

Johnny is the true karate kid.

9/21/20 5:11 AM
8/9/16

Just binged the show last night...

Holy shit... It's a pretty damn good one...

Even with the high school drama, I like it...

It's all very entertaining...

Johnny's great...

9/21/20 9:59 AM
9/14/03
It has it's charm, but at this point, it's gotten way overblown. Zabka and his character arc is great. Concept is great. Gets a little goofy by the end of season 1, but worth the watch. Haven't started S2. Just starting to feel too much like a teen Disney show.
9/21/20 11:06 AM
10/6/02
i thought the very end of season 2 was great!
9/21/20 11:31 AM
8/9/16
colubrid1 - i thought the very end of season 2 was great!

It was pretty fucking epic...

9/21/20 11:38 AM
1/1/01

9/21/20 11:56 AM
1/1/01
Fury2Feed - It has it's charm, but at this point, it's gotten way overblown. Zabka and his character arc is great. Concept is great. Gets a little goofy by the end of season 1, but worth the watch. Haven't started S2. Just starting to feel too much like a teen Disney show.

I just finished season 2, semi-begrudgingly.

its not bad, as in the overall story is interesting, but soo much of the actual episodes seem very amateurly done.

There’s no alluding to anything.... they just go and replay the scene from the show or movie.

9/21/20 2:44 PM
10/6/02
ABCTT_Disco Dracula - 

The text from Ali Mills was chilling.

9/21/20 3:13 PM
12/10/16

I personally enjoyed it quite a bit. 

Johnny Lawrence is a great character. 

Despite all the teeny bopper relationship bullshit, I did enjoy the acting from most of the younger people on the show as well - particularly the kids that play Robbie and Miguel, I thought did a great job. Girl that plays Sam did good too. 

They do a good job mixing the comedy/campiness of some stuff with the more serious stuff. 

Johnny Lawrence's quest for redemption really carried the entire thing. Seeing things from his perspective, seeing that Daniel LaRusso can be a cocky shit sometimes and is prone to arguments and whatnot, really makes watching the whole thing better. 

The ending to season 2 is really interesting. Did not expect a show like this to go in that type of direction. 

9/21/20 3:13 PM
12/10/16
colubrid1 -
ABCTT_Disco Dracula - 

"Hi Johnny, can't talk right now, Homelander is sucking on these titties." 

9/21/20 4:51 PM
6/26/17
Abradolf Lincler -
colubrid1 -
ABCTT_Disco Dracula - 

"Hi Johnny, can't talk right now, Homelander is sucking on these titties." 

Ali: hey Johnny how are you?

Johnny: We both know that I'm a drunk. And I know you are a hooker. I hope you understand that I am a person who is totally at ease with that. Which is not to say that I'm indifferent or I don't care, I do. It simple means that I trust and accept your judgment.

Ali: You can fuck me in the ass. You can cum on my face. Just keep it out of my hair. I just washed it.

Johnny: I think the tough times are finally behind me. There'll always be bad things, but... my life is good. It is as I want it to be. It's good. It's good being here with you

9/21/20 9:27 PM
8/9/16
colubrid1 -
ABCTT_Disco Dracula - 

Plus what happened to miguel...

Shit, and the CK dojo...

9/21/20 9:35 PM
8/9/16
Abradolf Lincler -

I personally enjoyed it quite a bit. 

Johnny Lawrence is a great character. 

Despite all the teeny bopper relationship bullshit, I did enjoy the acting from most of the younger people on the show as well - particularly the kids that play Robbie and Miguel, I thought did a great job. Girl that plays Sam did good too. 

They do a good job mixing the comedy/campiness of some stuff with the more serious stuff. 

Johnny Lawrence's quest for redemption really carried the entire thing. Seeing things from his perspective, seeing that Daniel LaRusso can be a cocky shit sometimes and is prone to arguments and whatnot, really makes watching the whole thing better. 

The ending to season 2 is really interesting. Did not expect a show like this to go in that type of direction. 

Totally agree...

9/21/20 11:27 PM
1/1/01

It’s funny to me that YouTube had the chops to make this great show but I don’t think it was even in the same zip code of popularity as it is with Netflix. The power of branding and business models. . . . 

9/22/20 10:46 PM
1/1/01

Just finished s2...  while s2s focus on HS drama was a bit much, I loved it. The Rumble to start the School Year was over the top, but that’s part of the shows charm!

its funny (and sad) how Johnny and Daniel keep coming sooooo close to reconciling, but the Universe keeps trolling them and renewing the rivalry. 

9/22/20 10:46 PM
1/1/01

9/22/20 10:53 PM
1/1/01
Khun Kao - 

Just finished s2...  while s2s focus on HS drama was a bit much, I loved it. The Rumble to start the School Year was over the top, but that’s part of the shows charm!

its funny (and sad) how Johnny and Daniel keep coming sooooo close to reconciling, but the Universe keeps trolling them and renewing the rivalry. 

Karaoke REO Speedwagon Duet in Season 3!

9/22/20 10:57 PM
4/20/08
RosieODonnellsQueef -

Binged the first season straight... Perfect Sunday. What an incredible show. This is what we needed in 2020. 

It came out in 2018

9/22/20 11:00 PM
7/2/07
Khun Kao - 

I just may need to incorporate the emblem or logo somewhere

Perhaps on a vehicle

Shirt or jacket would be easy

Business card would be fun
9/23/20 10:28 AM
1/1/01
williepep - 
Khun Kao -