Congrats AC

Thanks

Funny what can happen when a team will actually play for their coach

12 days ago
2/22/11

We’ve got a game! 

12 days ago
12/6/11

It sucks that Big 10 is not playing.  I wouldve liked to see how Ohio State does this year

12 days ago
1/2/07
HoldingTuasBalls -

It sucks that Big 10 is not playing.  I wouldve liked to see how Ohio State does this year

They are playing aren't they?  Just haven't started yet or am I missing something I should Google before posting this.... too late....

12 days ago
11/11/13

Man, Alabama just has zero pass rush. Haven't seen that from a Bama team in a long time.

Edited: 12 days ago
12/6/11
EnderinAK -
HoldingTuasBalls -

They are playing aren't they?  Just haven't started yet or am I missing something I should Google before posting this.... too late....

I believe they start next week.  But still, they are like 4 games behind the rest of the teams currently playing.  Im not sure how the Playoffs will be determined this year 

Edited: 12 days ago
12/6/11

I may be amongst the few, but I actually enjoy the stadium having a smaller audience. It levels the playing field a bit for the visiting team.  They are able to communicate with each other better and makes the game more interesting

I am talking about big games like this.

12 days ago
1/1/01

Bama/Georgia has been a fun game to watch.

12 days ago
1/2/07
Isaac Fookin' Nootin -

Man, Alabama just has zero pass rush. Haven't seen that from a Bama team in a long time.

Bama hasn't been the same defensively for the last two years.

12 days ago
1/2/07

Whenever Bama and Georgia play it is some physical football.  Bama's defense has showed some life in the second half.  Feeling pretty decent about the game.  It really appears we are a step behind Clemson though.  It will be hard to tell too much with Clemson's schedule.

11 days ago
4/21/09
Isaac Fookin' Nootin -

I'm with you man. It's almost unbelievable what I've seen this year.

11 days ago
4/21/09
RKing85 - Georgia with a pick on the first play of the year.

Guarantee Bama fans think that should have been overturned

Nah

11 days ago
4/21/09

I hope arkansas is ready to pay Barry Odom. Man has done wonders for a defense loaded with 3 stars. 

Arkansas is a actually a scary team right now. I know AC is pumped. They should also be 3-1 right now ranked in top 20. 

Auburn doesn't even deserve to be ranked.

11 days ago
4/21/09
HoldingTuasBalls -

I may be amongst the few, but I actually enjoy the stadium having a smaller audience. It levels the playing field a bit for the visiting team.  They are able to communicate with each other better and makes the game more interesting

I am talking about big games like this.

This is a pretty weird, dumb take. But I've come to expect that from you.

11 days ago
4/21/09

Kentucky had 294 total yards and won 34-7. Wtf.

Looks like tennessee will not be back until next year...

11 days ago
9/22/16
And so ends the annual early season overrating of Tennessee. Will pollsters ever cut the shit and wait for the Vols to actually accomplish something before giving them a top-20 ranking?
11 days ago
9/22/16
Also, congrats, Matrix. Ya boys looked solid last night. It took Mond forever, but he's finally starting to look like an Arena Football League quarterback.
11 days ago
4/21/09
AnthonyWeiner - And so ends the annual early season overrating of Tennessee. Will pollsters ever cut the shit and wait for the Vols to actually accomplish something before giving them a top-20 ranking?

No. Will still be top 15

11 days ago
1/30/03
Bam57Bam -

I hope arkansas is ready to pay Barry Odom. Man has done wonders for a defense loaded with 3 stars. 

Arkansas is a actually a scary team right now. I know AC is pumped. They should also be 3-1 right now ranked in top 20. 

Auburn doesn't even deserve to be ranked.

I wouldn't say pumped. It's going to take a while to get Arkansas fans out of the dark place we've been in for the past 6 or 7 years

But going the right direction is nice

11 days ago
9/22/16
Bam57Bam - 
AnthonyWeiner - And so ends the annual early season overrating of Tennessee. Will pollsters ever cut the shit and wait for the Vols to actually accomplish something before giving them a top-20 ranking?

No. Will still be top 15

You know, that's correct. They will be top 15 to start next season. It's ridiculous.
11 days ago
7/15/11
AnthonyWeiner - Also, congrats, Matrix. Ya boys looked solid last night. It took Mond forever, but he's finally starting to look like an Arena Football League quarterback.

Haha I know that’s right

11 days ago
7/15/11
Animal Chin -
Matrix -

Congrats AC

Thanks

Funny what can happen when a team will actually play for their coach

I’m extremely worried about our game now.

11 days ago
1/30/03

You shouldn't be

Miss st and ole Mrs are not a&m

11 days ago
9/22/16
Can anyone explain how the 0-0 teams keep moving up the rankings? Maybe Ohio State and Penn State should skip the whole season, they'll qualify for the playoff at this pace. How is USC going to break into the top 25 without playing a game? They weren't good enough in the preseason, but after six weeks of NOT PLAYING, now they are?

WTF?
11 days ago
11/9/05
AnthonyWeiner - Can anyone explain how the 0-0 teams keep moving up the rankings? Maybe Ohio State and Penn State should skip the whole season, they'll qualify for the playoff at this pace. How is USC going to break into the top 25 without playing a game? They weren't good enough in the preseason, but after six weeks of NOT PLAYING, now they are?

WTF?

It's a circus. Exclude teams from rankings that aren't playing.  

Not a complicated concept.