OtherGround Forums College Football Mega Thread 2019-2020

8/23/19 8:45 PM
3/13/08
Matrix - 

Yeah this season is pretty unwatchable for me. That Spencer Rattler is a piece of work.

What was Rattler like?

Saw Hurts won the starting gig...
8/23/19 8:56 PM
7/15/11
SgtJustinTeplitz -
Matrix - 

Yeah this season is pretty unwatchable for me. That Spencer Rattler is a piece of work.

What was Rattler like?

You just have to watch it. He’s a cocky SOB that’s for sure.

8/23/19 10:30 PM
3/13/08
Matrix - 
SgtJustinTeplitz -
Matrix - 

What was Rattler like?

Didn't know that... thanks
8/23/19 10:40 PM
7/15/11
SgtJustinTeplitz -
Matrix - 
SgtJustinTeplitz -
Matrix - 

What was Rattler like?

Didn't know that... thanks

Yeah it’s worth a watch. I think Lincoln took a leap but he’s super talented there’s no doubt. It’ll all come down to a team being behind him. He’s going to need to grow up imo.

8/24/19 8:59 AM
9/5/11

8/24/19 9:15 AM
7/15/11

Can’t believe how excited I am to watch Florida vs Miami today. Florida by vicious curb stomping.

8/24/19 9:16 AM
2/22/11

I think Florida will win...more talent on defense despite pretty solid LB corp of Miami. 

Tate Martell will be the real mvp 

8/24/19 9:16 AM
2/22/11
Matrix -

Can’t believe how excited I am to watch Florida vs Miami today. Florida by vicious curb stomping.

Wow that was weird we posted the same exact though at the same time haha 

8/24/19 9:19 AM
2/22/11
Matrix -
HernanCortes -
Matrix -
Fan of Fanboys - also, your boy Kingsley Keke is getting pretty damn good reviews so far. he is a lock to make the 53-man roster

same with Jace Sternberger, prior to minor injury a couple weeks ago

should be good players for the Pack

Good to hear. Both are underrated if you ask me. Keke is a do it all DLineman.

Seems like keke has been at A&M forever, glad to see he is doing well. 

Was didsapointed in Mack honestly...bad footwork, slow, and easy to double team, which isn’t really necessary since he wasn’t that impactful 

Disappointed in his NFL preseason game? He had a great senior year but I haven’t watched him this preseason.

Disappointed in his career at A&M. He came in as a Mack truck and toward the end he just slowed down into a Prius XL. He used to have a quick first step, and I think he is just there because of his size. 

I was just expecting more from him 

8/24/19 9:23 AM
7/15/11
HernanCortes -
Matrix -
HernanCortes -
Matrix -
Fan of Fanboys - also, your boy Kingsley Keke is getting pretty damn good reviews so far. he is a lock to make the 53-man roster

Was didsapointed in Mack honestly...bad footwork, slow, and easy to double team, which isn’t really necessary since he wasn’t that impactful 

Disappointed in his NFL preseason game? He had a great senior year but I haven’t watched him this preseason.

Disappointed in his career at A&M. He came in as a Mack truck and toward the end he just slowed down into a Prius XL. He used to have a quick first step, and I think he is just there because of his size. 

Don’t get it twisted. Mack was a HUGE reason we actually had a run defense last year. I get what you’re saying but Sumlin fucked a lot of guys futures imo.

8/24/19 9:26 AM
2/22/11
Matrix -
HernanCortes -
Matrix -
HernanCortes -
Matrix -

Don’t get it twisted. Mack was a HUGE reason we actually had a run defense last year. I get what you’re saying but Sumlin fucked a lot of guys futures imo.

I honestly think it was due to his conditioning from an injury he suffered earlier 

8/24/19 9:27 AM
2/22/11

Don’t know if this has been posted, but wise words regardless of your opinion on SAS 

8/24/19 9:46 AM
3/29/13

DW4 named the college football hall of fame player of the decade but didn't win a heisman, just to prove how big of a joke the heisman trophy is

8/24/19 9:50 AM
7/15/11
KaepernicksTheAppleOfMyEye -

DW4 named the college football hall of fame player of the decade but didn't win a heisman, just to prove how big of a joke the heisman trophy is

Don’t worry Sunshine will most likely get his.

8/24/19 9:53 AM
7/15/11
HernanCortes -
Matrix -
HernanCortes -
Matrix -
HernanCortes -
Matrix -

I honestly think it was due to his conditioning from an injury he suffered earlier 

Maybe so but Sumlin and crew were not very good at developing talent imo. Jimbo said Mack was a shadow of himself emotionally when he arrived. I’m glad Mack got a new lease on life.

8/24/19 9:57 AM
3/29/13
Matrix -
KaepernicksTheAppleOfMyEye -

Don’t worry Sunshine will most likely get his.

I think he will be great but he won't win a heisman imo, Dabo does not leave starters in long enough to build the stats needed

8/24/19 10:27 AM
6/30/14
Matrix -

Same. Pulling for Miami but I think Florida wins by 10+. I see it starting slow and then pulling away 

8/24/19 11:35 AM
2/22/11
Fan of Fanboys -
Matrix -

Same. Pulling for Miami but I think Florida wins by 10+. I see it starting slow and then pulling away 

I say Florida by 3 TDs 

8/24/19 4:08 PM
2/22/11

The quench for college football is real. I have no idea why I’m watching Youngstown St 

8/24/19 4:49 PM
1/30/03
HernanCortes -

The quench for college football is real. I have no idea why I’m watching Youngstown St 

Lol.

You are not alone

8/24/19 6:38 PM
3/13/08
Animal Chin - 
HernanCortes -

Lol.

You are not alone

Lol

They're a great Division 1-AA Powerhouse:)
8/24/19 6:49 PM
7/15/11

12 minutes and counting...

8/24/19 6:50 PM
1/30/03
SgtJustinTeplitz -
Animal Chin - 
HernanCortes -

Lol.

You are not alone

Lol

They're a great Division 1-AA Powerhouse:)

Fun game. 

Will watch again one year from now.

8/24/19 7:04 PM
11/15/07

Come on, kickoff already!

8/24/19 7:09 PM
6/22/09

Oh thank ye gods....football is back.