How do you feel about that one, AC?

I wouldn't be upset about him getting the job

10 days ago
8/22/08
Animal Chin - 
cbia - "Arkansas officials visited Lane Kiffin Sunday in Boca Raton."

How do you feel about that one, AC?

I wouldn't be upset about him getting the job

He would bring in some publicity. But, on the field he would improve Arky from 7th in SEC West to 5th maybe 4th. Is the price tag really worth it? Would love to see him back in the SEC. But, just think it's going to be non-stop bullshit like when he was at slUT.
10 days ago
7/15/11
T Sauce -

Yeah Evans seems like a nut but hopefully he can keep it together until he gets to the league. Also, tell Jimbo thanks for telling the players to chill with the fake injuries after we got up 4 TDs. 

Decision delayed. This one will go down to the wire lol. If EJ committed I’d be stoked. Evans is such a wild card.

10 days ago
11/9/05

Kiffin can recruit. He'd bring in talent, and therefore a pulse.

It's actually a good fit for a team utterly void of life. Reminds me of when Sark came to UW. He was never going to win a title, but he got the program back on its feet.

10 days ago
6/8/10
Matrix -
T Sauce -

Yeah Evans seems like a nut but hopefully he can keep it together until he gets to the league. Also, tell Jimbo thanks for telling the players to chill with the fake injuries after we got up 4 TDs. 

Decision delayed. This one will go down to the wire lol. If EJ committed I’d be stoked. Evans is such a wild card.

I wouldn't be upset if we didn't take a RB this class, but Clyde is declaring and people are convinved that Curry will transfer out, so we have a real need. Seems like we are the only ones left willing to put up with him though. 

10 days ago
6/8/10

Just found out an interesting stat that piggy backs off the Bama missed FG stat:

Bama's opponents went a perfect 17/17 on FG attempts against Bama in 2019.

10 days ago
7/15/11
T Sauce -
Matrix -
T Sauce -

I wouldn't be upset if we didn't take a RB this class, but Clyde is declaring and people are convinved that Curry will transfer out, so we have a real need. Seems like we are the only ones left willing to put up with him though. 

He’s a definite take so I won’t blame y’all. It will be interesting to see how his recruitment and career pan out.

10 days ago
6/30/14
all of these guys keep saying to the top three are in, even if they lose, barring a huge blowout

I don't agree or see that at all

Assume Utah and Oklahoma win:

If Clemson loses, even by one point, I think they're out

If tOSU or LSU lose I think they're out, if Utah and Oklahoma win. If they lose then MAYBE tOSU and LSU would stay in. tOSU is such a huge favorite that losing should probably put them out. And I feel about the same with LSU

Utah and Oklahoma losing would change that. But the idea that if the top 3 lose they are in anyway I completely disagree with
10 days ago
6/30/14
UGA has a win over the current #9, #11, and #15

IF they win this weekend that would be over the current #2 team

9 days ago
2/5/06
Fan of Fanboys - all of these guys keep saying to the top three are in, even if they lose, barring a huge blowout

If tOSU or LSU lose I think they're out, if Utah and Oklahoma win. If they lose then MAYBE tOSU and LSU would stay in. tOSU is such a huge favorite that losing should probably put them out. And I feel about the same with LSU

Utah and Oklahoma losing would change that. But the idea that if the top 3 lose they are in anyway I completely disagree with

Yeah, I thought that was kind of weird, too. It would mean they're not only not conf champs, but also just lost their last game. I can see where OSU and LSU's overall resumes would still give them strong consideration, I suppose.

Clemson is favored to win by 30 in their CCG, so I can't see how they would still get in if they lost. That said, I have this suspicion that Clemson might very well smash whoever they end up playing in the semifinal. Can't think of a more pissed off elite team in recent memory, w/ a great QB and a champ pedigree.

Edited: 9 days ago
3/29/13
Thingading -
Fan of Fanboys - all of these guys keep saying to the top three are in, even if they lose, barring a huge blowout

Yeah, I thought that was kind of weird, too. It would mean they're not only not conf champs, but also just lost their last game. I can see where OSU and LSU's overall resumes would still give them strong consideration, I suppose.

Clemson is favored to win by 30 in their CCG, so I can't see how they would still get in if they lost. That said, I have this suspicion that Clemson might very well smash whoever they end up playing in the semifinal. Can't think of a more pissed off elite team in recent memory, w/ a great QB and a champ pedigree.

And it's on pace to basically be a home game for Clemson, these rankings are perfect

unless a west coast team end up number 4 I suppose

9 days ago
2/5/06

Okie: I actually thnk OU is sitting pretty good. If both Utah & OU win, it could very well come down to who looks more impressive in their CCG. And I think OU has a better chance of looking more impressive vs. Baylor, plus gets to play after the Pac-12 Fri night game.

Imagine if both OU & Utah lose, though. Baylor is suddenly likely that 4th team, providing the favorites W the other 3 CCGs. And they've hardly been mentioned as a potential Top 4 team this year.

9 days ago
6/30/14
I def. think Clemson is the team everyone would choose to avoid in the first round, especially if it is in Atlanta

9 days ago
6/30/14
WINS VS. POWER 5 TEAMS WITH BOWL ELIGIBILITY (6 WINS)

Georgia: 7
Clemson: 6
LSU: 6
Ohio State: 5
Baylor: 4
Oklahoma: 4
Utah: 4
WINS VS. TEAMS IN CURRENT PLAYOFF TOP 25

Ohio State: 4
Georgia: 3
LSU: 3
Oklahoma: 2
Baylor: 1
Clemson: 0
Utah: 0

AVG. MARGIN OF VICTORY VS. POWER 5 TEAMS

Ohio State: +35.6
Clemson: +33.5
Utah: +25
LSU: +20
Georgia: +16.9
Oklahoma: +16.2
Baylor: +13

Who would have guessed UGA has a larger margin of victory than Oklahoma?

9 days ago
6/30/14
^ from SDS
9 days ago
2/25/03
Fan of Fanboys - WINS VS. POWER 5 TEAMS WITH BOWL ELIGIBILITY (6 WINS)

Georgia: 7
Clemson: 6
LSU: 6
Ohio State: 5
Baylor: 4
Oklahoma: 4
Utah: 4
WINS VS. TEAMS IN CURRENT PLAYOFF TOP 25

Ohio State: 4
Georgia: 3
LSU: 3
Oklahoma: 2
Baylor: 1
Clemson: 0
Utah: 0

AVG. MARGIN OF VICTORY VS. POWER 5 TEAMS

Ohio State: +35.6
Clemson: +33.5
Utah: +25
LSU: +20
Georgia: +16.9
Oklahoma: +16.2
Baylor: +13

Who would have guessed UGA has a larger margin of victory than Oklahoma?

I think OSU, LSU Clemson, and GA, are clearly better than WI, but I would put them against any of the next 4. Wins over IA, MN, MI. Not too shabby. I think Central Michigan is in the MAC Championship game, so even that one is better than any win Alabama had. 

9 days ago
7/1/15

9 days ago
11/9/05

LOL

9 days ago
11/9/05

InsideUSC‏ @InsideUSC

A donor who has given seven figures to #USC and had season tickets forever tells me he is done if Clay Helton is retained

9 days ago
6/22/09

Goddammit!

9 days ago
7/15/11

Shit show

9 days ago
7/1/15

Gotta day I’m surprised by this 

9 days ago
1/5/07
Vegito Blue - 

Gotta day I’m surprised by this 

Same here, really thought they would go after a big name.