I am really surprised by them. I expected them to be improved, at least

Me too. That was really bad.

8/29/19 10:48 PM
3/13/08
Fan of Fanboys - 

Trevor has wheels

Absolutely

His stat line is terrible today... 1 TD 2 INT

The "Heisman Curse", as he was the favorite to win The Heisman, must be getting to him...

Same thing as Sam Darnold in 2017...

Sure #1 pick... Heisman Favorite...waaa waaa... (Price is Right horn)

The score is what I'd thought it would be

But geez... his stat line will immediately hurt his Heisman chances...

Do defenses have him figured out? Is he starting to telegraph his habits? Yikes... Too much film on him? Extra motivation to play great against him for Defensive Backs and Safety's?

I feel for the kid...

Yes... it's Game 1...

The score is what we thought it would be...

But that stat line isn't...
8/29/19 10:55 PM
6/30/14
SgtJustinTeplitz - 
Fan of Fanboys - 

Trevor has wheels

Absolutely

The "Heisman Curse", as he was the favorite to win The Heisman, must be getting to him...

Do defenses have him figured out? Is he starting to telegraph his habits? Yikes... Too much film on him? Extra motivation to play great against him for Defensive Backs and Safety's?

I feel for the kid...

Yes... it's Game 1...

his passing, especially in the first half, was off. interceptions, passing high/low. I think that will get cleaned up but who knows.

but he had some really good runs, including one that was called back. but what really impressed me was him running down the guy who caught his interception and knocking him out of bounds. very few QBs 1) would have put in that effort in a game like this 2) have been capable of doing that. that was a Heisman-level play.

I don't think Trevor will continue to have the big runs he had today. And I think he still has plenty of time to be in the Heisman talk. I do feel like this is a game where he was more impressive watching him than he was reading his stat line

Overall I am impressed with GaTech too. More than I was with Miami or Florida. GaTech is fighting, they have forced 3 turnovers, and they are breaking in a drastically different scheme. They have had all the breaks go against them and the offense needs players to fit the new scheme. But they've played hard and tough
8/29/19 10:57 PM
2/22/11
SgtJustinTeplitz -
Fan of Fanboys - 

Trevor has wheels

Absolutely

I feel for the kid...

Yes... it's Game 1...

A&Ms secondary is coming up soon, and remember Clemson won at last second last year. A&Ms DBs are all over 6ft with experience and D line is strong 

8/29/19 10:58 PM
2/22/11
Fan of Fanboys -
SgtJustinTeplitz - 
Fan of Fanboys - 

Trevor has wheels

Absolutely

I feel for the kid...

Yes... it's Game 1...

his passing, especially in the first half, was off. interceptions, passing high/low. I think that will get cleaned up but who knows.

but he had some really good runs, including one that was called back. but what really impressed me was him running down the guy who caught his interception and knocking him out of bounds. very few QBs 1) would have put in that effort in a game like this 2) have been capable of doing that. that was a Heisman-level play.

I don't think Trevor will continue to have the big runs he had today. And I think he still has plenty of time to be in the Heisman talk. I do feel like this is a game where he was more impressive watching him than he was reading his stat line

Overall I am impressed with GaTech too. More than I was with Miami or Florida. GaTech is fighting, they have forced 3 turnovers, and they are breaking in a drastically different scheme. They have had all the breaks go against them and the offense needs players to fit the new scheme. But they've played hard and tough

Yeah that run where he caught up to the defender was impressive 

8/29/19 10:59 PM
2/22/11
HernanCortes -
Fan of Fanboys -
SgtJustinTeplitz - 
Fan of Fanboys - 

Trevor has wheels

Absolutely

I feel for the kid...

Yes... it's Game 1...

Yeah that run where he caught up to the defender was impressive 

A skinnier whiter Larry Allen 

8/29/19 11:09 PM
3/13/08
HernanCortes -
SgtJustinTeplitz -
Fan of Fanboys - 

Trevor has wheels

Absolutely

I feel for the kid...

Yes... it's Game 1...

A&Ms secondary is coming up soon, and remember Clemson won at last second last year. A&Ms DBs are all over 6ft with experience and D line is strong 

Saw that whole game last year

great game

what a heartbreak

Nothing would surprise me in this year's battle

Corbin, Spiller, Mond, et cetera have an explosive offense and A&M's defense looks on point this evening...

8/29/19 11:11 PM
3/13/08
Fan of Fanboys -
SgtJustinTeplitz - 
Fan of Fanboys - 

Trevor has wheels

Absolutely

I feel for the kid...

Yes... it's Game 1...

Valid points

Trevor has heart... You can tell he gives 100% in there...

8/29/19 11:35 PM
2/5/06

What I wouldn't give to watch a P.J. Fleck "Row Your Boat" speech after this. A home L to a random FCS school would be epic.

This isn't FCS ND State.

Please let this happen.

Edited: 8/29/19 11:54 PM
2/22/11
SgtJustinTeplitz -
HernanCortes -
SgtJustinTeplitz -
Fan of Fanboys - 

Trevor has wheels

Absolutely

I feel for the kid...

Yes... it's Game 1...

Saw that whole game last year

great game

what a heartbreak

Nothing would surprise me in this year's battle

Corbin, Spiller, Mond, et cetera have an explosive offense and A&M's defense looks on point this evening...

It was a Lawrence’s first big game, and likewise for Mond. 

Mond has greatly improved, obviously not a T Lawrence, but if I were Clemson I’d watch our for the D line and out secondary as it can’t get any worse than last year. They are taller as Jimbo prefers 6ft1 or so Corners, and the others are well experienced with some top talent from transfers. 

Should be a close game. Can’t wait! O line definitely looks good for A&M, which is great considering our last RB was SEC leading rusher 

8/29/19 11:57 PM
2/22/11

For what it’s worth O line has 5 seniors and 2 stand out juniors who started every game last season. 

8/30/19 12:03 AM
2/5/06

MN gets the go ahead TD after SouthEasternNorthernWestern fumbles in its own territory.

8/30/19 12:33 AM
8/11/05
"O line definitely looks good for A&M,"

You think so? I thought the OL was their week point tonight. That's not saying they were bad, but imo they made some decision errors in some of the pass plays. And they also lacked a little push in their run game. All fixable, but they better do it before the Clemson game. Mond was very efficient tonight.
8/30/19 1:25 AM
3/13/08
HernanCortes - 

For what it’s worth O line has 5 seniors and 2 stand out juniors who started every game last season. 

It showed tonight...

Texas A&M stands a chance against Clemson...

If Mond can expose Clemson's secondary, it's anyone's game...

Spiller is fun to watch... the guy reminds me of Ezekiel Elliott... 6'1 220 great power runner...

Clemson is just so strong on the line... now that you mentioned it, I'll be watching the Aggies O-Line versus Clemson's defensive linemen...
8/30/19 1:27 AM
3/13/08
Captain 'Murica - "O line definitely looks good for A&M,"

You think so? I thought the OL was their week point tonight. That's not saying they were bad, but imo they made some decision errors in some of the pass plays. And they also lacked a little push in their run game. All fixable, but they better do it before the Clemson game. Mond was very efficient tonight.

Thought they dominated a very overmatched team...

Clemson is a different animal though...

Yep... very impressed by Mond...
8/30/19 5:49 AM
3/29/13

I doubt Clemson ran anymore than 6 different plays last night, the offense will open up next week, not that they performed poorly last night 

8/30/19 7:37 AM
2/22/11
SgtJustinTeplitz -
Captain 'Murica - "O line definitely looks good for A&M,"

Thought they dominated a very overmatched team...

Clemson is a different animal though...

Yep... very impressed by Mond...

Yeah I’m looking for the fight in the trenches. The O line is good and it was first game last night. A&M could’ve scored way more if they wanted to. Game was essentially over by halftime 

its the same o line as last year, just more experienced with bigger/stronger returners. They are all above 6ft5-6ft6 around 315-335. They did well last year against Clemson’s D line 

8/30/19 11:06 AM
12/12/07

Urban to SC Watch starts this Saturday vs. Fresno St. 

8/30/19 11:28 AM
6/30/14
The Pac-12 has lost their last 5 games vs the AAC

8/30/19 11:55 AM
8/11/05

Did this really happen at the A&M game last night or is this shopped?

If it's real, were they marching towards the opposing team's band?  Did the A&M Yell Leaders (in their white uniform) sudddenly emerge from this formation?  As they say down in the Aggieland, that's some good bull.

8/30/19 11:56 AM
6/8/10

8/30/19 12:03 PM
2/22/11
Captain 'Murica -

Did this really happen at the A&M game last night or is this shopped?

If it's real, were they marching towards the opposing team's band?  Did the A&M Yell Leaders (in their white uniform) sudddenly emerge from this formation?  As they say down in the Aggieland, that's some good bull.

Looks like they were in middle of moving within s new formation. It’s very complicated and intricate 

8/30/19 12:32 PM
8/11/05
^ Thanks. That's hilarious they someone took a picture of that.

The A&M band performance is always top notch!