Matrix - 
Fan of Fanboys -
Matrix -

VTFD

Triggered

lol

conference championship trophy is not empty

hey, where did everyone go?

Hey we already have the natty on Jimbos desk. Just waiting for the date! Waiting patiently...

2xxx

maybe

202X fa sho

is Saban retiring soon?

I think the best part of Jimbo in the SEC is the future matchups vs Saban. In a way I hope we get 6+ of those. Jimbo needs time to build up. Another part of me wants Saban to retire next week ha
9/2/19 8:36 PM
3/20/11

Jumped on Louisville being the first team to 10 points. +125

9/2/19 8:39 PM
6/30/14

I thought that was a TD

9/2/19 8:39 PM
2/22/11
Fan of Fanboys - I thought that was a TD

Same but guess it doesn't matter now. He had possession for a tiny second 

9/2/19 8:40 PM
7/15/11
Fan of Fanboys -
Matrix - 
Fan of Fanboys -
Matrix - 
Fan of Fanboys -
Matrix - 
Fan of Fanboys -
Matrix -

VTFD

Triggered

lol

conference championship trophy is not empty

hey, where did everyone go?

Hey we already have the natty on Jimbos desk. Just waiting for the date! Waiting patiently...

2xxx

maybe

202X fa sho

is Saban retiring soon?

I think the best part of Jimbo in the SEC is the future matchups vs Saban. In a way I hope we get 6+ of those. Jimbo needs time to build up. Another part of me wants Saban to retire next week ha

I hear ya. I think our team this year will give them a close game. We're very good if Mond delivers. LSU looks tough though. SEC football ain't no joke. Gauntlet.

9/2/19 8:40 PM
1/5/07

Not saying Louisville is going to win the ACC, but what a difference a new coach can make.

9/2/19 8:48 PM
3/20/11

Got Louisville team total over 28 also.

9/2/19 8:49 PM
6/30/14
B Sharps - Not saying Louisville is going to win the ACC, but what a difference a new coach can make.

without a doubt

9/2/19 8:59 PM
5/22/16
Matrix -

Yeah... tech is one who should talk shit.  If it was Bama it would be funny.  But tech needs to shut the fuck or until they win some games. 

9/2/19 9:18 PM
3/29/13
Mynewscreenname -
Matrix -

Yeah... tech is one who should talk shit.  If it was Bama it would be funny.  But tech needs to shut the fuck or until they win some games. 

They've won one since Georgia has, fair game in an instate rivalry imo 

9/2/19 9:31 PM
6/30/14
KaepernicksTheAppleOfMyEye - 
Mynewscreenname -
Matrix -

Who da fook is this guy?
9/2/19 9:36 PM
1/5/07

Did they smear the ball in vaseline...back to back to back fumbles.

9/2/19 9:37 PM
4/21/09

Dude... What the fuck is going on?!???

9/2/19 9:37 PM
6/30/14
Fan of Fanboys -
Fan of Fanboys - USCe has lost more games to ACC teams in the last two seasons than Clemson has since 2014

3 games in a row

are you going Saturday? I'll be tailgating across from the Brooks Center

Not sure yet, right in the middle of a test at work I may end up watching it on my phone from work, if I don't end up working I'll be there

if you do let me know. stop by the tailgate, we'll have plenty of food and drink
9/2/19 9:40 PM
4/21/09
B Sharps - Not saying Louisville is going to win the ACC, but what a difference a new coach can make.

Yep. At least they look interested in actually playing the a game this year.

It still find it hard to understand what happened with Bobby Petrino. He had been a decent to good coach his entire career with a couple great seasons but last year the entire team looked disinterested.

9/2/19 10:00 PM
5/22/16
KaepernicksTheAppleOfMyEye -
Mynewscreenname -
Matrix -

I don't know stats like some people.  But I'd love to see the UGA vs Tech record in the last couple decades.   It has to be 75-90% in UGA's favor.  Not to mention the last couple years.   

How can anyone make fun of UGA playing Bama harder than anyone in the county outside of the national championship team in Clemson?

At least UGA made it a game.  That's saying more then 99% of the college teams out there. 

9/2/19 10:10 PM
9/22/16
Bam57Bam - 
B Sharps - Not saying Louisville is going to win the ACC, but what a difference a new coach can make.

It still find it hard to understand what happened with Bobby Petrino. He had been a decent to good coach his entire career with a couple great seasons but last year the entire team looked disinterested.

When even a bunch of 19 year-olds know you're a fucking scumbag who will burn them for another dollar, you aren't going to lead.
9/2/19 10:15 PM
3/20/11

Fucking fumbles. Louisville should already have the 28 points I need. Was hoping to go to bed by now. 

9/2/19 10:16 PM
4/21/09
AnthonyWeiner -
Bam57Bam - 

When even a bunch of 19 year-olds know you're a fucking scumbag who will burn them for another dollar, you aren't going to lead.

But that's been known and he still has good teams. That's what I'm trying to ask? Why, all of a sudden his his players quit on him?

6/22/09
SgtJustinTeplitz -
itskrisdude -

JT Daniels out for the season with torn ACL and meniscus.

Buhbye, Helton.

The (Lynn) swan song has begun

Helton is toast

My guess is both Swan and Helton are fired before Thanksgiving.

7/15/11
Mynewscreenname -
Mynewscreenname -
Matrix -

I don't know stats like some people.  But I'd love to see the UGA vs Tech record in the last couple decades.   It has to be 75-90% in UGA's favor.  Not to mention the last couple years.   

How can anyone make fun of UGA playing Bama harder than anyone in the county outside of the national championship team in Clemson?

At least UGA made it a game.  That's saying more then 99% of the college teams out there. 

Calm down. They're trolling you and I posted semi trolling/busting balls (mainly Fanny)

9/2/19 10:18 PM
7/15/11
Bam57Bam -
AnthonyWeiner -
Bam57Bam - 

But that's been known and he still has good teams. That's what I'm trying to ask? Why, all of a sudden his his players quit on him?

At Louisville he had Lamar Jackson. Without him he's like Sumlin without Johnny. I think he left himself in Arkansas if you ask me.

9/2/19 10:35 PM
4/21/09
Matrix -
Bam57Bam -
AnthonyWeiner -
Bam57Bam - 

At Louisville he had Lamar Jackson. Without him he's like Sumlin without Johnny. I think he left himself in Arkansas if you ask me.

Good point. I really hadn't even thought if the Lamar Jackson effect.

9/2/19 10:37 PM
3/29/13
Mynewscreenname -
Mynewscreenname -
Matrix -

Georgia is 3-2 vs tech in the last 5 years, pretty even imo