OtherGround Forums College Football Mega Thread 2019-2020

9/6/19 1:17 PM
7/15/11

https://youtu.be/B3D5MDpiKEY

I don't know why it won't let me post this but it's pretty interesting. Urban (yes I know how most of us feel) discusses RPO's.

9/6/19 1:18 PM
3/29/13
Matrix -
AnthonyWeiner -
Matrix - 
KaepernicksTheAppleOfMyEye -
Matrix -

Oh fuck that! I guess that's where tailgating after the game would be VERY beneficial.

There usually after the game everyone walks to be bars, there's a street of bars about 2 or 3 blocks from the stadium 

That's crazy there's only one way in and out though. No room to grow?

There is room, but why bother? If you've ever been to Clemson's campus, you'll get it. There's one good freeway exit for the school, and it's a beautiful campus and stadium that are all basically in the middle of nowhere. Why spend tens of millions of dollars (hundreds?) expanding to accommodate extra traffic seven days per year?

College Station is a college town and that place is growing like crazy. I'm not just talking about roads. I'm more asking why people don't won't to stay in the area and grow it?

It's not that there's no room to grow, it's that Greenville 30 minutes away is a better place to live, I believe it's one of the fastest growing cities in the USA 

you really would have to just see it to understand, I don't think they want to grow, it is a beautiful area

9/6/19 1:32 PM
1/1/01
Matrix -
AnthonyWeiner -
Matrix - 
Matrix -

Oh fuck that! I guess that's where tailgating after the game would be VERY beneficial.

There usually after the game everyone walks to be bars, there's a street of bars about 2 or 3 blocks from the stadium 

There is room, but why bother? If you've ever been to Clemson's campus, you'll get it. There's one good freeway exit for the school, and it's a beautiful campus and stadium that are all basically in the middle of nowhere. Why spend tens of millions of dollars (hundreds?) expanding to accommodate extra traffic seven days per year?

College Station is a college town and that place is growing like crazy. I'm not just talking about roads. I'm more asking why people don't won't to stay in the area and grow it?

It's not that there's no room to grow, it's that Greenville 30 minutes away is a better place to live, I believe it's one of the fastest growing cities in the USA 

you really would have to just see it to understand, I don't think they want to grow, it is a beautiful area

You're lucky to live so close. I'm jealous. 

9/6/19 1:34 PM
7/15/11
Matrix -
AnthonyWeiner -
Matrix - 
Matrix -

Oh ok that makes sense. Fuck I wish I was there.

*opens flight app

9/6/19 1:39 PM
9/22/16
KaepernicksTheAppleOfMyEye - 
Matrix -
AnthonyWeiner -
Matrix - 
Matrix -

Agreed.
9/6/19 1:43 PM
3/29/13

If Clemson wins by 20 or more it will tie them for the longest streak of 20+ points wins since 1936

9/6/19 2:02 PM
6/30/14
Matrix - 
Matrix -
AnthonyWeiner -
Matrix - 
Matrix -

*opens flight app

you have a place to sleep if you come
9/6/19 8:49 PM
7/15/11
Fan of Fanboys -
Matrix - 
Matrix -
AnthonyWeiner -
Matrix - 
Matrix -

*opens flight app

A ticket would be easy but I might need to be your permanent roommate if I made it. Wife said, "SUUUUURRRRRE!".  We all know what that really meant. 5 years ago I would've said F it and hopped on a plane. Not sure if I'm smarter these days or not...

9/6/19 8:53 PM
11/15/07

Who's watching Boise-Marshall tonight?

9/6/19 9:30 PM
6/22/09
TFK_Mas Tisu -

Who's watching Boise-Marshall tonight?

That old man on the sideline got murdered.

9/6/19 9:51 PM
2/22/11

Let's see what's going on in Idaho 

9/6/19 10:06 PM
11/15/07

I kinda felt it would be a let down game for Boise

9/6/19 10:14 PM
11/9/05

I genuinely hate that blue turf. 

9/6/19 10:19 PM
2/22/11
itskrisdude -

I genuinely hate that blue turf. 

Black sports bra in student section alriiiiight  that's an Idaho 9.5 there 

9/6/19 10:32 PM
1/1/01
Matrix -
Fan of Fanboys -
Matrix - 
Matrix -
AnthonyWeiner -
Matrix - 
Matrix -

*opens flight app

A ticket would be easy but I might need to be your permanent roommate if I made it. Wife said, "SUUUUURRRRRE!".  We all know what that really meant. 5 years ago I would've said F it and hopped on a plane. Not sure if I'm smarter these days or not...

Haha, I know how that goes. How did she feel about you losing 1K to Kap last January? Or was that on the DL?

9/6/19 11:21 PM
2/22/11

Wow how did that dude break that tackle on that KR 

9/7/19 1:37 AM
3/13/08

Texas A&M versus Clemson in 14 hours!

Myles Jones (Aggies) had 2 interceptions last week against Texas State while two of his teammates had a pick each...

Highly doubt A&M can pick off Trevor Lawrence 4 times, but even two picks would be huge...

Really hoping Texas A&M pulls off the upset.

The pressure is on T Law... Clemson's expected to win, but TAM is no Georgia Tech and A&M has enough talent to compete with anyone...

9/7/19 1:40 AM
3/13/08

9/7/19 1:43 AM
3/13/08
https://youtu.be/iA5fqhwNOuk

9/7/19 1:59 AM
2/22/11
SgtJustinTeplitz - Texas A&M versus Clemson in 14 hours!

Myles Jones (Aggies) had 2 interceptions last week against Texas State while two of his teammates had a pick each...

Highly doubt A&M can pick off Trevor Lawrence 4 times, but even two picks would be huge...

Really hoping Texas A&M pulls off the upset.

The pressure is on T Law... Clemson's expected to win, but TAM is no Georgia Tech and A&M has enough talent to compete with anyone...

Can't wait, will also probably be Clemson's toughest task. Secondary for A&M has definitely improved (more length on corners over 6ft1 and experience) along with 5 returning starters on D line. 

I'm not underestimating Clemson's RB though, he could probably have a good game 

9/7/19 4:55 AM
7/15/11
Fast Pitch -
Matrix -
Fan of Fanboys -
Matrix - 
Matrix -
AnthonyWeiner -
Matrix - 
Matrix -

*opens flight app

Haha, I know how that goes. How did she feel about you losing 1K to Kap last January? Or was that on the DL?

500... Yes she knew and at the time anyone, except a Clemson homer, would've taken that bet. She just wasn't hype about me leaving for a weekend that I had already committed to being home. It was fair tbh.

9/7/19 4:57 AM
7/15/11

Our Oline and Mond will be key today. Both offenses are going to get theirs so you've got to be able to hang. It'll take 30+ to win.

9/7/19 5:34 AM
6/30/14

goddamn, I am tired. Smoking a pork butt to tailgate. Went to bed at 12, up to check on meat at 2:30, and then alarm at 5 to get up and get ready. Going to head up in 30-45 minutes. going to make the wife drive home this evening, I'll be done by then

9/7/19 9:00 AM
2/22/11
Matrix -

Our Oline and Mond will be key today. Both offenses are going to get theirs so you've got to be able to hang. It'll take 30+ to win.

Agreed and I would like to add I'll be watching the LSU game in enemy territory. This could backfire on me..... down 35 I go 

9/7/19 9:18 AM
7/15/11
HernanCortes -
Matrix -

Agreed and I would like to add I'll be watching the LSU game in enemy territory. This could backfire on me..... down 35 I go 

LSU is going to curb stomp those dildos