Fan of Fanboys -
Matrix - 
HernanCortes -
itskrisdude -
SgtJustinTeplitz -
TheDalton - 
Fan of Fanboys -
itskrisdude - 

UW lost a ton of guys despite upgrading at QB.

I’d be happy with a top 20 finish.

yeah, but y'all play in the pac 12. should be 12-0

Ducks will pound UW this year. 10 returning starters on offense and 7 on defense, most of them are multiple year starters. They should be really good this year.

Pac 12 is my favorite conference... but it's not like any of the teams are really a threat to the Alabama's and Clemsons of college football...

Thinking Wash or Wash St to top the conference...

lol I mean, basically no team is a real threat to Bama and Clemson.

When either of those guys lose, except to each other, it’s usually a one-off.

Oregon is the favorite barring injury to Herbert, and Wazzu will finish in the middle somewhere.

Although it’s early, I think Clemson’s biggest challenge might be A&M considering the timing and early start of season. Last year A&M lost by 1 TD

By 2 and we missed a 2 point conversion. We are definitely the best team Clemson will see until the playoff.

We meeting at Northgate when we get that Natty?!

Bryant was the QB then

Different game with T-Law at the helm

To be fair Bryant way outplayed Lawrence although it was very early in the season. I think Clemson loses that game without Bryant 

yeah, at that point because it was his second game as a true freshman

a few games later and Bryant was benched and since the Wake game T-Law has been the second coming

I think last year's game vs A&M will be closer than this year's game
24 days ago
7/15/11
KaepernicksTheAppleOfMyEye -
Fan of Fanboys -
Matrix - 
HernanCortes -
itskrisdude -
SgtJustinTeplitz -
TheDalton - 
Fan of Fanboys -
itskrisdude - 

Ducks will pound UW this year. 10 returning starters on offense and 7 on defense, most of them are multiple year starters. They should be really good this year.

Pac 12 is my favorite conference... but it's not like any of the teams are really a threat to the Alabama's and Clemsons of college football...

Oregon is the favorite barring injury to Herbert, and Wazzu will finish in the middle somewhere.

Although it’s early, I think Clemson’s biggest challenge might be A&M considering the timing and early start of season. Last year A&M lost by 1 TD

By 2 and we missed a 2 point conversion. We are definitely the best team Clemson will see until the playoff.

Bryant was the QB then

To be fair Bryant way outplayed Lawrence although it was very early in the season. I think Clemson loses that game without Bryant 

Exactly TL was overwhelmed that game. It’s a good thing y’all had a guy with some experience in that predicament. We were ready. I’m interested to see how it plays out in “Death Valley”.

24 days ago
7/15/11
Fan of Fanboys -
KaepernicksTheAppleOfMyEye - 
Fan of Fanboys -
Matrix - 
HernanCortes -
itskrisdude -
SgtJustinTeplitz -
TheDalton - 
Fan of Fanboys -
itskrisdude - 

Bryant was the QB then

yeah, at that point because it was his second game as a true freshman

a few games later and Bryant was benched and since the Wake game T-Law has been the second coming

I think last year's game vs A&M will be closer than this year's game

BOOOOOOO this man!

24 days ago
11/9/05
Fan of Fanboys -
itskrisdude - 

The challenge isn’t one game, it’s being great throughout an entire season, and 2 teams have done that better than anyone over the last 4 years.

Until another school steps up and wins as consistently as Bama and Clemson, those two are in a league of their own.

UGA is knocking on that door

they have not lost a divisional game since the 2016 season
24-5 over the last two seasons and that includes a playoff win and a SEC championship

they are not there yet, but they are close

Georgia is a potential contender and that’s about it. You can’t be void of a National Championship and be considered close to the only teams who’ve won it over the last 4 seasons.

Showing promise, but they’re currently nowhere near Clemson/Bama status. Those programs haven’t won less than 10 games since like 2010. Georgia was 8-5 three years ago.

24 days ago
6/30/14
itskrisdude -
Fan of Fanboys -
itskrisdude - 

The challenge isn’t one game, it’s being great throughout an entire season, and 2 teams have done that better than anyone over the last 4 years.

Until another school steps up and wins as consistently as Bama and Clemson, those two are in a league of their own.

24-5 over the last two seasons and that includes a playoff win and a SEC championship

Georgia is a potential contender and that’s about it. You can’t be void of a National Championship and be considered close to the only teams who’ve won it over the last 4 seasons.

Showing promise, but they’re currently nowhere near Clemson/Bama status. Those programs haven’t won less than 10 games since like 2010. Georgia was 8-5 three years ago.

And "Clemsoning" was a thing until just 4-5 years ago too. UGA beat Clemson in 2014, the last time they played. 

Until Clemson got over the hump two years ago their most recent title was in 1981. UGA's was 1980. 

And UGA was in the national championship two years ago. Would have been in it in 2012. Would have been in the playoffs last year. All the seasons the obstacle was Alabama

Right now there is no one closer to Alabama and Clemson than UGA. No one is on their level yet but UGA is certainly the closest. 

And you absolutely can be a contender and not have won a recent title. That's part of what makes a contender. And it's also ridiculous to say UGA is nowhere near them. Their last two games vs Alabama certainly shows they're close. 

24 days ago
11/9/05
Fan of Fanboys -
itskrisdude -
Fan of Fanboys -
itskrisdude - 

And "Clemsoning" was a thing until just 4-5 years ago too. UGA beat Clemson in 2014, the last time they played. 

Until Clemson got over the hump two years ago their most recent title was in 1981. UGA's was 1980. 

And UGA was in the national championship two years ago. Would have been in it in 2012. Would have been in the playoffs last year. All the seasons the obstacle was Alabama

Right now there is no one closer to Alabama and Clemson than UGA. No one is on their level yet but UGA is certainly the closest. 

And you absolutely can be a contender and not have won a recent title. That's part of what makes a contender. And it's also ridiculous to say UGA is nowhere near them. Their last two games vs Alabama certainly shows they're close. 

None of this suggests they’re close to Clemson and Bama. And yes, a natty would absolutely matter in that regard. A team can’t consider itself “close” to the status of a school with multiple recent NC’s when it hasn’t even won one.

As far as their play against Alabama, Georgia is currently on a 5 game losing streak against them. I don’t care if a couple games were close, you can’t even begin putting them in the same ballpark until they actually beat them.

Not sure where you’re getting the idea I said you couldn’t call them contenders, as that’s exactly what I called them. They’re contenders to be held in that same regard, but currently not there, and not close.

24 days ago
3/29/13
Fan of Fanboys -
itskrisdude -
Fan of Fanboys -
itskrisdude - 

Hey buddy we don't use that word

24 days ago
1/1/01
Fan of Fanboys -
itskrisdude -
Fan of Fanboys -
itskrisdude - 

Hey buddy we don't use that word

Good thing Dabo’s not on here. 

24 days ago
6/30/14
itskrisdude -
Fan of Fanboys -
itskrisdude -
Fan of Fanboys -
itskrisdude - 

None of this suggests they’re close to Clemson and Bama. And yes, a natty would absolutely matter in that regard. A team can’t consider itself “close” to the status of a school with multiple recent NC’s when it hasn’t even won one.

As far as their play against Alabama, Georgia is currently on a 5 game losing streak against them. I don’t care if a couple games were close, you can’t even begin putting them in the same ballpark until they actually beat them.

Not sure where you’re getting the idea I said you couldn’t call them contenders, as that’s exactly what I called them. They’re contenders to be held in that same regard, but currently not there, and not close.

Ok

24 days ago
6/8/10

Oh you Clemson and A&M fans are adorable. Happy to have football back. 

23 days ago
3/29/13
T Sauce -

LS who fans are the most adorable though, maybe one day they'll be relevant again

23 days ago
7/15/11

Lulz

Edited: 23 days ago
7/15/11

If Thing is still around you need to watch out for two recruits this cycle.

Sa’vell Smalls

Noah Sewell (Dude is HUGE and moves like a RB) Really hope A&M stays in this one.

Both 5 star LB’s that are high on Oregon. These two guys in one class could change a defense.

23 days ago
6/30/14
Matrix - 

Sa’vell Smalls

Noah Sewell (Dude is HUGE and moves like a RB) Really hope A&M stays in this one.

Both 5 star LB’s that are high on Oregon. These two guys in one class could change a defense.

UGA wants Noah too but I don't think they'll do much outside of making his top 5 or whatever
23 days ago
7/15/11
Fan of Fanboys -
Matrix - 

Sa’vell Smalls

UGA wants Noah too but I don't think they'll do much outside of making his top 5 or whatever

Yeah that’s the feeling I get with A&M too. Bama or Oregon imo. So we’re all cheering for Oregon lol

23 days ago
6/8/10
T Sauce -

LS who fans are the most adorable though, maybe one day they'll be relevant again

Never heard of this LS school, they must be truly irrevlevant. 

23 days ago
7/15/11

L $ WHO

Lol Sauce can you explain the corn dog reference that Texags always brings up? I’ve never asked on there. Thought you might know.

23 days ago
1/30/03
Matrix -

L $ WHO

Lol Sauce can you explain the corn dog reference that Texags always brings up? I’ve never asked on there. Thought you might know.

I think an Iowa fan, can't remember exactly, wrote it about Nebraska fans. An Auburn fan saw it and posted it about LSU fans.

It gained a lot of momentum and here we are.

23 days ago
11/9/05

The corn dog thing is just another example of how glorious the internet can be. 

It’s as hilarious as it is dumb.

23 days ago
3/29/13
T Sauce -
T Sauce -

Yep nothing of note in over a decade

23 days ago
6/8/10

Some Auburn reporter came for a tailgate and put in his article that the campus smelled like corndogs. At least that is how I remember the story originating. It’s a badge of pride to most of the fan base now. I remember a couple of the frats printing out “Corndog Nation” t shirts. 

23 days ago
6/8/10
T Sauce -
T Sauce -

Yep nothing of note in over a decade

You sure are an angry little fucker aren’t you? Lighten up bro you just won the natty, enjoy it before Dabo bolts for Bama. 

23 days ago
1/2/07

Gonna be a fun year.  Hoping Alabama can get revenge on Clemson this year.  Good luck to everyone's team.

23 days ago
1/30/03
T Sauce -

Some Auburn reporter came for a tailgate and put in his article that the campus smelled like corndogs. At least that is how I remember the story originating. It’s a badge of pride to most of the fan base now. I remember a couple of the frats printing out “Corndog Nation” t shirts. 

Yeah, but he stole it from a big 12 schools fan.

I think it's funny that it was originally about Nebraska but everyone knows it more about LSU. Strange turn of events

Edited: 23 days ago
2/22/11
T Sauce -

Lol 

I actually like Orgeron but that’s about it