OtherGround Forums College Football Mega Thread 2019-2020

8/1/19 12:40 PM
3/29/13
T Sauce -
KaepernicksTheAppleOfMyEye -
T Sauce -
T Sauce -

Oh you Clemson and A&M fans are adorable. Happy to have football back. 

LS who fans are the most adorable though, maybe one day they'll be relevant again

Never heard of this LS school, they must be truly irrevlevant. 

Yep nothing of note in over a decade

You sure are an angry little fucker aren’t you? Lighten up bro you just won the natty, enjoy it before Dabo bolts for Bama. 

What do I have to be angry about? Just stating facts, figured you could take them since you wanted to talk a little shit, sounds like you can't take it

6/30/14
USA Today Preseason Coaches Poll
1. Clemson
2. Alabama
3. Georgia
4. Oklahoma
5. Ohio State
6. LSU
7. Michigan
8. Florida
9. Notre Dame
10. Texas
11. Texas A&M
12. Washington
13. Oregon
14. Penn State
15. Utah
16. Auburn
17. UCF
18. Wisconsin
19. Iowa
20. Michigan State
21. Washington State
22. Syracuse
23. Stanford
24. Iowa State
25. Northwestern
6/30/14
Big 10 leads the way with 7 teams, the SEC has 6
8/1/19 12:41 PM
3/29/13
T Sauce -
T Sauce -
T Sauce -

Oh you Clemson and A&M fans are adorable. Happy to have football back. 

LS who fans are the most adorable though, maybe one day they'll be relevant again

Never heard of this LS school, they must be truly irrevlevant. 

Yep nothing of note in over a decade

You sure are an angry little fucker aren’t you? Lighten up bro you just won the natty, enjoy it before Dabo bolts for Bama. 

What do I have to be angry about? Just stating facts, figured you could take them since you wanted to talk a little shit, sounds like you can't take it

And it's best you not start talking about coaches bolting for Bama since you know, Saban and all

8/1/19 12:56 PM
6/8/10

Well Saban is the devil and we don’t talk about him round these parts

8/1/19 2:05 PM
7/15/11

Thanks for the corn dog info fellas. That shit is pretty damn funny.

Edited: 8/1/19 2:29 PM
6/30/14
does anyone know what is up with sbnation? under cfb there has not really been anything posted since June. Bill's team previews seemed to have stopped. Those were some of my favorite things to read in the pre-season. I see he is at ESPN but I don't see the same in-depth articles and still nothing new at SB nation
8/1/19 2:19 PM
6/30/14
T Sauce - 

got y'all a natty

though, cost you a couple more as well
8/1/19 3:10 PM
6/8/10
Fan of Fanboys -
T Sauce - 

got y'all a natty

though, cost you a couple more as well

Les got us a natty and the over half of the fan base hates him too. Imagine being at the SEC championship game with rumors that your coach is leaving for Michigan and the fans are happy about it. LSU fans are special, no doubt about that. 

8/1/19 6:18 PM
7/15/11

8/1/19 6:19 PM
7/15/11

Calling Mr. Weiner!

8/1/19 6:59 PM
1/30/03

He's NC State but is there a UNC fan here?

They got a 2020 kid out of this area that has a massive arm and seems to be a really good kid. Jacolby Criswell is his name.

8/1/19 7:07 PM
7/15/11

People are saying it’s a rental. He’s a 3 star kid so it’s doubtful that he’d get that kind of cash.

I don’t remember a NC fan iirc.

8/1/19 9:49 PM
2/22/11
Matrix -

Lmao 

8/1/19 11:48 PM
3/13/08
Fan of Fanboys - USA Today Preseason Coaches Poll
1. Clemson
2. Alabama
3. Georgia
4. Oklahoma
5. Ohio State
6. LSU
7. Michigan
8. Florida
9. Notre Dame
10. Texas
11. Texas A&M
12. Washington
13. Oregon
14. Penn State
15. Utah
16. Auburn
17. UCF
18. Wisconsin
19. Iowa
20. Michigan State
21. Washington State
22. Syracuse
23. Stanford
24. Iowa State
25. Northwestern

UCF has a cake schedule while the LSUs, Auburns, and Georgias of Division 1 College Football face the monsters. It's ridiculous... UCF's hardest game is Stanford September 14th and they have home field advantage... I can see it now... they are undefeated going into bowl consideration and all of their second-rate fan base yell bloody murder when they're not considered for the College Football Playoff. Then they'll get to face a real team like Texas and get destroyed in a New Year's Day Blowout January 1, 2020. This shit happens every year. It's about time they put a few perennial contenders on their schedule so we can see those UCF pigs get taken to the slaughterhouse.

8/1/19 11:59 PM
7/15/11

“Then they'll get to face a real team like Texas and get destroyed in a New Year's Day Blowout January 1, 2020”

Texas would’ve lost the game that LSU won last year guaranteed.

#fakesugarbowlchamps

8/2/19 12:12 AM
3/13/08
Matrix - 

“Then they'll get to face a real team like Texas and get destroyed in a New Year's Day Blowout January 1, 2020”

#fakesugarbowlchamps

Lol

UCF allowed mediocre Joe Freaking Burrow to pass for close to 400 yards...

Sam Ehlinger would have massacred them:) Your boy Caden Sterns would have picked off UCF's dreadful QB a couple times too...

LSU @ Texas September 7th should be a good one... UCF plays Florida Atlantic the same day, lol
8/2/19 12:35 AM
7/15/11
SgtJustinTeplitz -
Matrix - 

#fakesugarbowlchamps

Lol

Sam Ehlinger would have massacred them:) Your boy Caden Sterns would have picked off UCF's dreadful QB a couple times too...

LSU @ Texas September 7th should be a good one... UCF plays Florida Atlantic the same day, lol

Haha obviously I’m biased.. But I’d bet a lot of money (I’ve proven that) on LSU. Tessus is a fake imo. Beat the Maryland’s of CFB and then we can converse. Maybe my hate is blinding me.

8/2/19 12:37 AM
3/13/08
Matrix - 
SgtJustinTeplitz -
Matrix - 

#fakesugarbowlchamps

Lol

Haha obviously I’m biased.. But I’d bet a lot of money (I’ve proven that) on LSU. Tessus is a fake imo. Beat the Maryland’s of CFB and then we can converse. Maybe my hate is blinding me.

It might be, lol
8/2/19 12:55 AM
7/15/11
SgtJustinTeplitz -
Matrix - 
SgtJustinTeplitz -
Matrix - 

#fakesugarbowlchamps

Lol

It might be, lol

I’m definitely not denying it. You think concussion Sam will deliver? That’s a defense that I’d put up against pretty much everything out there most years. I don’t believe they have what it takes. Like I said, Georgia was not the same Georgia that faced Bama. That game was EVERYTHING to tu. Super Bowl to one... Toilet Bowl to the other lol

8/2/19 7:44 AM
2/22/11
Matrix -
SgtJustinTeplitz -
Matrix - 
SgtJustinTeplitz -
Matrix - 

#fakesugarbowlchamps

Lol

It might be, lol

I’m definitely not denying it. You think concussion Sam will deliver? That’s a defense that I’d put up against pretty much everything out there most years. I don’t believe they have what it takes. Like I said, Georgia was not the same Georgia that faced Bama. That game was EVERYTHING to tu. Super Bowl to one... Toilet Bowl to the other lol

I lost money on that game and tacos 

I told my pops about the schedule and said, “at least the Bama game is at home” after revealing to him the brutal schedule lol. 

8/2/19 4:31 PM
6/30/14
https://www.reddit.com/r/CFB/comments/cl76wo/breaking_down_a_touchdown_against_lsu_why_jimbo/

for the A&M guys
Edited: 8/2/19 7:50 PM
7/15/11

What’s with the 12 men on the field stuff?

8/2/19 10:23 PM
3/13/08
Matrix -
SgtJustinTeplitz -
Matrix - 
SgtJustinTeplitz -
Matrix - 

#fakesugarbowlchamps

Lol

It might be, lol

Sam will be great... How great is yet to be determined. How many concussions has he had? 

8/2/19 10:46 PM
7/15/11
SgtJustinTeplitz -
Matrix -
SgtJustinTeplitz -
Matrix - 
SgtJustinTeplitz -
Matrix - 

#fakesugarbowlchamps

Lol

It might be, lol

Sam will be great... How great is yet to be determined. How many concussions has he had? 

You haven’t watched them play much have you?