Edited: 8/2/19 11:07 PM
2/5/06

EDIT: Duplicate. Out of practice much?

8/2/19 11:06 PM
2/5/06
Matrix - 
Fan of Fanboys -
Matrix - 

If Thing is still around you need to watch out for two recruits this cycle.

Sa’vell Smalls

Noah Sewell (Dude is HUGE and moves like a RB) Really hope A&M stays in this one.

Both 5 star LB’s that are high on Oregon. These two guys in one class could change a defense.

UGA wants Noah too but I don't think they'll do much outside of making his top 5 or whatever

Yeah that’s the feeling I get with A&M too. Bama or Oregon imo. So we’re all cheering for Oregon lol

Sewell’s older brother is the Ducks’ starting LT. This was likely a factor in Oregon making his list. But when schools like Bama, A&M, UGA & OSU are in the mix, he will be a very tough get. Heard both of these LBs are freakishly talented. Landing even one of them will be huge for whichever school(s) is chosen. Any school getting both would be incredible.
8/2/19 11:14 PM
7/15/11

If anyone is going to get both I’m rooting for you guys Thing. I’d love to have one of them lol. Probably far fetched..

8/2/19 11:45 PM
3/13/08
Matrix - 
SgtJustinTeplitz -
Matrix -
SgtJustinTeplitz -
Matrix - 
SgtJustinTeplitz -
Matrix - 

“Then they'll get to face a real team like Texas and get destroyed in a New Year's Day Blowout January 1, 2020”

Texas would’ve lost the game that LSU won last year guaranteed.

#fakesugarbowlchamps

Lol

UCF allowed mediocre Joe Freaking Burrow to pass for close to 400 yards...

Sam Ehlinger would have massacred them:) Your boy Caden Sterns would have picked off UCF's dreadful QB a couple times too...

LSU @ Texas September 7th should be a good one... UCF plays Florida Atlantic the same day, lol

Haha obviously I’m biased.. But I’d bet a lot of money (I’ve proven that) on LSU. Tessus is a fake imo. Beat the Maryland’s of CFB and then we can converse. Maybe my hate is blinding me.

It might be, lol

I’m definitely not denying it. You think concussion Sam will deliver? That’s a defense that I’d put up against pretty much everything out there most years. I don’t believe they have what it takes. Like I said, Georgia was not the same Georgia that faced Bama. That game was EVERYTHING to tu. Super Bowl to one... Toilet Bowl to the other lol

Sam will be great... How great is yet to be determined. How many concussions has he had? 

You haven’t watched them play much have you?

Watched most Texas games when I saw them... knew about the Oklahoma concussion, but not of any others... that was when he was a Freshman in 2017 I believe... don't think concussions will be an issue for him...
8/2/19 11:50 PM
7/15/11
SgtJustinTeplitz -
Matrix - 
SgtJustinTeplitz -
Matrix -
SgtJustinTeplitz -
Matrix - 
SgtJustinTeplitz -
Matrix - 

“Then they'll get to face a real team like Texas and get destroyed in a New Year's Day Blowout January 1, 2020”

#fakesugarbowlchamps

Lol

Sam Ehlinger would have massacred them:) Your boy Caden Sterns would have picked off UCF's dreadful QB a couple times too...

LSU @ Texas September 7th should be a good one... UCF plays Florida Atlantic the same day, lol

Haha obviously I’m biased.. But I’d bet a lot of money (I’ve proven that) on LSU. Tessus is a fake imo. Beat the Maryland’s of CFB and then we can converse. Maybe my hate is blinding me.

It might be, lol

I’m definitely not denying it. You think concussion Sam will deliver? That’s a defense that I’d put up against pretty much everything out there most years. I don’t believe they have what it takes. Like I said, Georgia was not the same Georgia that faced Bama. That game was EVERYTHING to tu. Super Bowl to one... Toilet Bowl to the other lol

Sam will be great... How great is yet to be determined. How many concussions has he had? 

Watched most Texas games when I saw them... knew about the Oklahoma concussion, but not of any others... that was when he was a Freshman in 2017 I believe... don't think concussions will be an issue for him...

I like you so I’m going to leave this alone. I don’t wish any ill will on Sam. He’s a kid playing for his school. I can respect that.

8/2/19 11:58 PM
3/13/08
Matrix -
SgtJustinTeplitz -
Matrix - 
SgtJustinTeplitz -
Matrix -
SgtJustinTeplitz -
Matrix - 
SgtJustinTeplitz -
Matrix - 

#fakesugarbowlchamps

Lol

It might be, lol

I like you so I’m going to leave this alone. I don’t wish any ill will on Sam. He’s a kid playing for his school. I can respect that.

Like you too Matrix...

Texas State vs Texas A&M will be a great game later this month... not sure who wins;)

8/2/19 11:59 PM
3/13/08

Anyone ever go to an Iowa home game? Love this tradition...

8/3/19 12:02 AM
7/15/11
SgtJustinTeplitz -
Matrix -
SgtJustinTeplitz -
Matrix - 
SgtJustinTeplitz -
Matrix -
SgtJustinTeplitz -
Matrix - 
SgtJustinTeplitz -
Matrix - 

#fakesugarbowlchamps

Lol

It might be, lol

Like you too Matrix...

Texas State vs Texas A&M will be a great game later this month... not sure who wins;)

Haha fingers crossed!

8/3/19 9:45 AM
2/22/11
SgtJustinTeplitz -
Matrix -
SgtJustinTeplitz -
Matrix - 
SgtJustinTeplitz -
Matrix -
SgtJustinTeplitz -
Matrix - 
SgtJustinTeplitz -
Matrix - 

#fakesugarbowlchamps

Lol

It might be, lol

Like you too Matrix...

Bring back the game! 

Football and baseball are already back. The only way to settle this is in a drunken tailgate either in Austin or college station. TBD 

8/3/19 10:13 AM
7/15/11

We don’t need them HC. They need a better schedule not us.

8/3/19 10:21 AM
2/22/11
Matrix -

It’s Texas tradition and unfortunately many of these new ags don’t even know the history and can’t figure out a rival. Every new Aggie is essentially a 2 percenter lol 

I understand both sides though, just wish they would play. 

8/3/19 10:28 PM
2/5/06
Interested to see how Lawrence follows up last season's NC performance. Curious if any school, other than prob A&M, is supposed to give Clemson any sort of test during their regular season schedule.
8/4/19 9:15 AM
1/30/03

1st OL down. Noah Gatlin out for the season.

I predict 8 more go down and Morris moves more guys from the D line

8/4/19 9:20 AM
7/15/11
HernanCortes -
Matrix -

It’s Texas tradition and unfortunately many of these new ags don’t even know the history and can’t figure out a rival. Every new Aggie is essentially a 2 percenter lol 

Meh our fight song says, “Goodbye to Texas University...” We should honor those words imo lol

8/4/19 9:22 AM
9/5/11

Syracuse football on the rise! You front runners keep picking the Alabamas and the Clemsons of the world while us loyal fans stick by their teams through the ups (very few) and downs (about two decades worth). 

And here we are, back in the preseason Top 25. 

8/4/19 9:23 AM
9/5/11
Thingading -
Interested to see how Lawrence follows up last season's NC performance. Curious if any school, other than prob A&M, is supposed to give Clemson any sort of test during their regular season schedule.

I guess you missed the Syracuse/Clemson games the past two regular season. 

We will be their toughest test AGAIN this year. 

8/4/19 9:25 AM
7/15/11

Lmao

8/4/19 10:09 AM
9/5/11

Really good chance that Syracuse has one of the top D lines in the nation this year. 

Returning two Seniors who both had double digit sacks last year, Alton Robinson and Kendall Coleman.

Coleman had two sacks and seven total tackles against Clemson, as well as three sacks in the Camping World Bowl win over West Virginia.

Prepare to see your favorite QB on his ass when he lines up against the Orange! 

8/4/19 10:26 AM
2/22/11
Malvert the Janitor -

Syracuse football on the rise! You front runners keep picking the Alabamas and the Clemsons of the world while us loyal fans stick by their teams through the ups (very few) and downs (about two decades worth). 

And here we are, back in the preseason Top 25. 

Hey I watched y’all play one game last year! Pretty cool dome it seems 

8/4/19 10:28 AM
2/22/11
Matrix -
HernanCortes -
Matrix -

Meh our fight song says, “Goodbye to Texas University...” We should honor those words imo lol

And they have A&M in their fight song as well. Instead of recruiting battles, whoever wins the game will get top recruits via new legislation from Texas senate. New law stating rival school must give up blue chips to opposing school if there is a loss. Lol

8/4/19 10:34 AM
7/15/11
HernanCortes -
Matrix -
HernanCortes -
Matrix -

And they have A&M in their fight song as well. Instead of recruiting battles, whoever wins the game will get top recruits via new legislation from Texas senate. New law stating rival school must give up blue chips to opposing school if there is a loss. Lol

And tacos FOR LIFE!

lol NO

8/4/19 10:43 AM
2/22/11
Matrix -
HernanCortes -
Matrix -
HernanCortes -
Matrix -

And tacos FOR LIFE!

lol NO

Do you want Twitter recruiting battles, or to settle this on the gridiron? 

Play the game! I’m also biased becsuse alrhough my family all went to A&M, there are a few who went to tu. So house divided and familial bragging rights 

8/4/19 10:43 AM
2/22/11

Or college station tacos....

jk don’t do that 

8/4/19 10:52 AM
7/15/11
HernanCortes -
Matrix -
HernanCortes -
Matrix -
HernanCortes -
Matrix -

And tacos FOR LIFE!

lol NO

Do you want Twitter recruiting battles, or to settle this on the gridiron? 

Play the game! I’m also biased becsuse alrhough my family all went to A&M, there are a few who went to tu. So house divided and familial bragging rights 

I want what’s best for A&M. Like I said, we don’t need that game. They do. When we left our leadership reached out to make it happen and their leadership straight up said nope never again. Fuck them and their donghorn network that literally broke up a successful big 12. Funny how most conferences split the profits BUT not the “big 12”. Wonder who orchestrated that?

No fucking thanks. I’d rather play Miss St on Thanksgiving. LSU is obviously a better choice and one that I enjoy. I’m also glad we don’t play on Thursday anymore.

8/4/19 10:56 AM
7/15/11

You know what game I’d be all for it? In the playoffs.