KaepernicksTheAppleOfMyEye -
HernanCortes -
HernanCortes -

It's funny feaster left Clemson to get more carries, he had 6 yesterday 

Y'all should have a smooth path to NC game

the next hardest game is Syracuse and yeah....malvert is MIA 

Clemson is good, but not as good as last year. A&M played like shit, but defense was good. Props to Clemson and their run game. 

They basically just shut out the same offense that had 500 total yards against them last year, I can't imagine how you think the team is worse than last year, this team looked leaps and bounds better than the team that showed up last year, people forget Clemson looked like shit until the 2nd half of the season last year

Mond had over 400 yards last year not this year....You should be happy you won, I'm just saying Clemson doesn't look as strong as it did last year. 

I don't see why you think this Clemson team is better than last years. I mean A&M is realistically the 4th-5th best team in SEC. they are underdogs against Georgia, Bama, LSU, and maybe auburn. 

You think he didn't throw for 400 yards due to magic or something? No offense but outside of about 2 plays in the first half Clemson's secondary was dominant, there were no open receivers, that's the difference between this year and last year, and if Clemson really wanted to put up 40 in the 2nd half instead of running the clock out they probably would have

It's a new year as you pointed out with a better Clemson team and the most points you can put up is 24? 

Cmon man, A&M is the 4th-5th best team in the SEC and that hurts to say, but it's reality 

Dabo isn't about running up the score. He's about playing as many players as possible during a game.

A&M got dominated from the 2nd quarter on in Clemson's second game of the season. You said yourself that this A&M team is better than last year's team that played Clemson within 2 points. If that's any indication of future success this season, Clemson will be more difficult to play than last year's team was.

I thought they were better until Mond shit the bed. Our defensive scheme is definitely better, and for most part (aside from ridiculous nfl caliber throws by T law) A&M did a good job.

So I will say A&M is at the same point as they were last year, but lacking in run game to NFL and Mond just had an awful game. 

And I I think this year, not last year, A&M is the 4th or 5th best team in SEC.

I just don't see in what area Clemson is better? Ross as a WR? The run game? Overall, it should make things easier for you all because I don't see Clemson losing to Syracuse 

I said Clemson is better at this point in the season than they were at this same point last season.Not that the team that played yesterday is better than the team that played Bama in January. It is an indication that the Clemson of the upcoming months will be better than last year's team. The loss of 4 key players from our D line has not been a factor so far. 

I think we'll be hearing it the other way around because A&M is not the team to beat and hasn't been for a long time. People keep mentioning t Lawrence and his INTs, but I'm not concerned with that he'll be fine. 

I'm just pointing out that unfortunately, my A&M team put up a good fight despite shitty QB play. Further, our RB who was leading SEC rusher left to NFL, but other than that y'alls schedule should be beneficial and you'll start seeing the blowouts that Clemson puts on. And that's after Dabo  puts in his 2nd string. 

What makes this Clemson team better than last year if A&M is your blueprint to success hypothetically? 

Improvement as the season progresses, I have faith in Dabo's process. I think Trevor Lawrence looks pretty good right now despite some INTs, and he'll continue to improve as the season goes on. Etienne is on fire, though you guys did a very good job of containing his runs yesterday. Lyn J Dixon is an outstanding RB who shined some yesterday and will get people's attention in upcoming games. As Kap mentioned, Clemson's secondary is much improved from last year.  Justyn Ross and Tee Higgins will continue to make spectacular catches. A&M is a good team who I believe is better than their ranking indicates, LSU got 38 points scored on them yesterday and UGA is not as good as last year judging by their performance against Murray State. Yeah Mond got shut down and shaken yesterday by a very good defense, I think you guys will do very well this season once Mond finds his groove. 

Some of those throws T law made in double coverage were crazy darts. And nobody could tackle him because of his height and strength, even going for the legs Lawrence was just faster and could break the tackle. 

Looking forward to seeing him in the NFL. Unfortunately I think we are better defensively, but now we may be searching for a new QB. 

9/8/19 9:07 AM
2/22/11
HernanCortes -
HernanCortes -
HernanCortes -

It's funny feaster left Clemson to get more carries, he had 6 yesterday 

Y'all should have a smooth path to NC game

the next hardest game is Syracuse and yeah....malvert is MIA 

Clemson is good, but not as good as last year. A&M played like shit, but defense was good. Props to Clemson and their run game. 

They basically just shut out the same offense that had 500 total yards against them last year, I can't imagine how you think the team is worse than last year, this team looked leaps and bounds better than the team that showed up last year, people forget Clemson looked like shit until the 2nd half of the season last year

Mond had over 400 yards last year not this year....You should be happy you won, I'm just saying Clemson doesn't look as strong as it did last year. 

I don't see why you think this Clemson team is better than last years. I mean A&M is realistically the 4th-5th best team in SEC. they are underdogs against Georgia, Bama, LSU, and maybe auburn. 

You think he didn't throw for 400 yards due to magic or something? No offense but outside of about 2 plays in the first half Clemson's secondary was dominant, there were no open receivers, that's the difference between this year and last year, and if Clemson really wanted to put up 40 in the 2nd half instead of running the clock out they probably would have

It's a new year as you pointed out with a better Clemson team and the most points you can put up is 24? 

Cmon man, A&M is the 4th-5th best team in the SEC and that hurts to say, but it's reality 

24 points against a team that was scared to do anything but run up the middle or throw 2 yard screens and run the clock out is not a bad game

Nobody expected Mond to shit the bed that bad lol. It looked like Jimbo was trying to get Mond comfortable by throwing those short 4-7 yard passes, but nope

as for our run game we lost the nfl talent to the nfl. Williams was leading rusher. Props on y'alls win, but still think Clemson isn't as good as last year, and that they may need that D line come playoff time. Clemson will get plenty of practice though.... aside from A&M (who isn't considered elite just yet), I don't see anyone on their schedule that would be a test for them until playoffs 

9/8/19 9:29 AM
7/5/13

Go Buffs!

9/8/19 9:30 AM
1/30/03

If Morris starts Hicks next week the entire fan base will turn on him. The team isn't good at all, but Hicks really sucks.

9/8/19 9:56 AM
6/30/14

Loved the UNC win

anything that hurts Florida's SoS and their bragging about their schedule

9/8/19 12:01 PM
7/1/15

Bitch ass Wolverines are lucky as fuck the Army QB threw that pick in the red zone. UofM didn't deserve that victory. As usual they're frauds and overrated in the early season rankings 

9/8/19 12:16 PM
6/30/14

random stats and such I read on The Athletic

Oklahoma quarterback Jalen Hurts has nine total touchdowns and seven incompletions this season

Maryland's 63-20 win against No. 21 Syracuse was the largest margin of victory by an unranked team against a ranked team since Oklahoma beat No. 13 Texas A&M 51-6 in 1999

Tennessee is 0-2 for the first time since 1988

San Diego State is 5-1 against the Pac-12 since 2016

Michigan has lost five fumbles through two games. The Wolverines lost three all of last year, tied for fewest in the country

Georgia State is 2-0 for the first time ever

In its 45-38 win at Texas, LSU had three 100-yard receivers for the first time in school history

9/8/19 12:22 PM
1/30/03

Tennessee isn't the hero Arkansas fans want right now, they're the one we need.

9/8/19 12:22 PM
6/30/14

Oklahoma played 81 guys yesterday. That is how you build quality depth

Saturday marked just the third time in Fisher's head coaching career that his team was held to 10 points or fewer

9/8/19 12:24 PM
6/30/14
Animal Chin - 

Too bad Ark doesn't play Tennessee this season. Would put them one step closer to a bowl

Tennessee is such a wreck right now, it is amazing to watch
9/8/19 12:25 PM
1/30/03
Fan of Fanboys -
Animal Chin - 

Too bad Ark doesn't play Tennessee this season. Would put them one step closer to a bowl

Really? You must've missed the ole Mrs game yesterday.

Tennessee could win that game

9/8/19 12:25 PM
1/30/03

If Hicks starts Saturday I'll be looking for a new team.

9/8/19 12:26 PM
6/30/14
Animal Chin - 
Fan of Fanboys -
Animal Chin - 

Really? You must've missed the ole Mrs game yesterday.

Tennessee could win that game

After Tennessee's first two games I am not sure they can beat any P5 team in the country

Edited: 9/8/19 12:32 PM
1/1/01

"It's so much better to be beaten by Alabama every year than to be beaten by the Sooners and the teasips every year back in the bad old days. This way, we help our SEC brethren win, so really both of us win!"

9/8/19 1:23 PM
9/22/16

Oh, goddammit.

The AP voters are stone-cold fucking retarded. Mississippi State at 23? Ahead of USC and Maryland? DO THE VOTERS EVEN WATCH COLLEGE FOOTBALL?

Also: LOL @ Michigan in the top 10.

9/8/19 1:54 PM
2/22/11
AnthonyWeiner - Oh, goddammit.

The AP voters are stone-cold fucking retarded. Mississippi State at 23? Ahead of USC and Maryland? DO THE VOTERS EVEN WATCH COLLEGE FOOTBALL?

Also: LOL @ Michigan in the top 10.

Because they know USC will collapse lol. Always something 

yeah idk about Michigan army should've won 

9/8/19 1:55 PM
2/22/11

Maryland is pretty good. They beat UT last year and just crushed Syracuse, who were ranked in top 25 

9/8/19 1:57 PM
9/22/16
HernanCortes - 

Maryland is pretty good. They beat UT last year and just crushed Syracuse, who were ranked in top 25 

Agreed, although Syracuse was overrated. That's an 8-4 team (which is pretty good).
9/8/19 2:00 PM
2/22/11
AnthonyWeiner -
HernanCortes - 

Agreed, although Syracuse was overrated. That's an 8-4 team (which is pretty good).

I was surprised that UNC beat Miami. Old coach schooling his pupil in Diaz. Miami definitely has the talent, just need a year or two to mature a bit. For now I think the pimp ring and chain aren't really helping Miami's swagger 

9/8/19 2:10 PM
2/22/11

Washington State qb looking good for jags...sigh nfl...not the same 

9/8/19 2:13 PM
9/22/16
HernanCortes - 
AnthonyWeiner -
HernanCortes - 

I was surprised that UNC beat Miami. Old coach schooling his pupil in Diaz. Miami definitely has the talent, just need a year or two to mature a bit. For now I think the pimp ring and chain aren't really helping Miami's swagger 

Last year I talked a lot of shit about Miami forcing out Richt, and I think it's going to end in one of those post-Philip Fulmer program slides. They made a HUGE mistake.
9/8/19 2:16 PM
2/22/11
AnthonyWeiner -
HernanCortes - 
AnthonyWeiner -
HernanCortes - 

Last year I talked a lot of shit about Miami forcing out Richt, and I think it's going to end in one of those post-Philip Fulmer program slides. They made a HUGE mistake.
https://youtu.be/A7TbGJBNu3A

Well at least they received the realest speech in the game! 

9/8/19 2:16 PM
7/15/11

9/8/19 2:18 PM
9/22/16
Matrix - 

LMAO.

Wait til they lose 62-38 to Oklahoma.
9/8/19 2:40 PM
1/30/03
Matrix -

I loved that they kept showing that little basic ass bitch kid.