OtherGround Forums College Football Mega Thread 2019-2020

9/8/19 3:05 PM
6/8/10
Matrix -
Fan of Fanboys -
AnthonyWeiner -
Matrix - 
AnthonyWeiner - Also: TAMU is one position (QB) away from being a contender. The rest of the team is that good. There's still time.

We've got the top ranked DT QB for 2020.

I'm sure he looks forward to winning the Heisman at Oklahoma in 2022.

Best comment of the thread so far

Yeah ok... Like Georgia losing 2 QB's AND losing TWO NC's back to back... But you're right!

Saying UGA "lost" 2 qb's is glossing over facts. Eason just couldn't cut it, he was basically brought in to start but got outdone by Fromm. Fields is pretty good and would have been nice to have in a dual QB type situation but he wouldn't get the playing time he wanted, especially with Carson Beck coming next season. 

9/8/19 3:08 PM
6/8/10
Fan of Fanboys - man, I am so glad Tennessee stole Chaney from UGA.

Amen 

9/8/19 3:27 PM
6/30/14
jasperb - 
Matrix -
Fan of Fanboys -
AnthonyWeiner -
Matrix - 
AnthonyWeiner - Also: TAMU is one position (QB) away from being a contender. The rest of the team is that good. There's still time.

Yeah ok... Like Georgia losing 2 QB's AND losing TWO NC's back to back... But you're right!

Saying UGA "lost" 2 qb's is glossing over facts. Eason just couldn't cut it, he was basically brought in to start but got outdone by Fromm. Fields is pretty good and would have been nice to have in a dual QB type situation but he wouldn't get the playing time he wanted, especially with Carson Beck coming next season. 

he was emotional, let him have it

ignoring the QBs transferred because they were outplayed/could not grasp the starting gig, so UGA did not lose them. ignoring UGA played in one national title, not in back to back. ignoring UGA losing in the national title is better than not even being in the discussion for a national title since when, before the days of integration?

I'll still be rooting for A&M when they play Alabama and USCe and Auburn this season

9/8/19 3:35 PM
6/30/14

Records vs. Power 5 non-conference opponents:

@MountainWest
6-5
@SEC
5-3
@bigten
2-2
@pac12
2-2
@theACC
2-4
@SunBelt
2-4
@American_Conf
2-8
@Big12Conference
1-2
@ConferenceUSA
0-8
@MACSports
0-12

9/8/19 4:07 PM
6/30/14

The top 3 in The AP stayed the same, every other spot in the top 25 changed

9/8/19 4:44 PM
7/15/11
Fan of Fanboys -
jasperb - 
Matrix -
Fan of Fanboys -
AnthonyWeiner -
Matrix - 

ignoring the QBs transferred because they were outplayed/could not grasp the starting gig, so UGA did not lose them. ignoring UGA played in one national title, not in back to back. ignoring UGA losing in the national title is better than not even being in the discussion for a national title since when, before the days of integration?

I'll still be rooting for A&M when they play Alabama and USCe and Auburn this season

The quote from AW was retarded anyway. Sumlin losing QBs is in his dna. Not Jimbo. And btw I called the 2nd transfer WAY before you ever would admit it. We had a bet I believe. Love the hat!

9/8/19 5:05 PM
6/30/14
Matrix -
Fan of Fanboys -
jasperb - 
Matrix -
Fan of Fanboys -
AnthonyWeiner -
Matrix - 

The quote from AW was retarded anyway. Sumlin losing QBs is in his dna. Not Jimbo. And btw I called the 2nd transfer WAY before you ever would admit it. We had a bet I believe. Love the hat!

Lol you'd think with all the losing A&M does you wouldn't be so sensitive when it happens 

Enjoy the hat. I know it's shocking I'm wrong sometimes but it happens. Won't ever hear me complain about it. At least I didn't lose half a G 

9/8/19 5:23 PM
6/30/14

Dang, Kentucky's QB Wilson is out for the season.

Torn patellar from the illegal horse collar tackle

Sucks for Kentucky fans. Though USCe might finally get break their losing streak

9/8/19 7:15 PM
7/15/11
Fan of Fanboys -
Matrix -
Fan of Fanboys -
jasperb - 
Matrix -
Fan of Fanboys -
AnthonyWeiner -
Matrix - 

Lol you'd think with all the losing A&M does you wouldn't be so sensitive when it happens 

Enjoy the hat. I know it's shocking I'm wrong sometimes but it happens. Won't ever hear me complain about it. At least I didn't lose half a G 

Would you have made a different bet at the time? You're lying if you say no. Lmao hope Fromm wins it all. He won't.. And before you say "Oh we're better!" second is still the first LOSER. Guess it's better to be the first or second than the champion but we know what we all want. Kirby ain't getting it done imo.

FUCK SUMLIN

9/8/19 7:21 PM
7/15/11

Kaep, it's @matrix2018

Thats 450 now for all the people sooo involved in my money. Thx for sticking by the initial line. You didn't have to.

9/8/19 7:27 PM
6/30/14
Matrix - 
Fan of Fanboys -
Matrix -
Fan of Fanboys -
jasperb - 
Matrix -
Fan of Fanboys -
AnthonyWeiner -
Matrix - 

Would you have made a different bet at the time? You're lying if you say no. Lmao hope Fromm wins it all. He won't.. And before you say "Oh we're better!" second is still the first LOSER. Guess it's better to be the first or second than the champion but we know what we all want. Kirby ain't getting it done imo.

FUCK SUMLIN

never change

lol at the "if you're not first you're last mentality." even Ricky Bobby's cokehead dad realized only morons actually believe that in real life

whether or not UGA wins a championship won't stop me from enjoying the game. my life goes on. but I won't ever rationalize being 30th best is the same as being 2nd best.

9/8/19 7:28 PM
6/30/14
Matrix - 

Kaep, it's @matrix2018

Thats 450 now for all the people sooo involved in my money. Thx for sticking by the initial line. You didn't have to.

when you are not being an emotional pussy you are a good poster but goddamn you have some serious emotional breakdowns on here like no one else

9/8/19 7:33 PM
7/15/11
Fan of Fanboys -
Matrix - 
Fan of Fanboys -
Matrix -
Fan of Fanboys -
jasperb - 
Matrix -
Fan of Fanboys -
AnthonyWeiner -
Matrix - 

FUCK SUMLIN

never change

lol at the "if you're not first you're last mentality." even Ricky Bobby's cokehead dad realized only morons actually believe that in real life

whether or not UGA wins a championship won't stop me from enjoying the game. my life goes on. but I won't ever rationalize being 30th best is the same as being 2nd best.

Stay out of my business when it comes to money. I see you didn't answer THAT question.

We lost the second quarter 17-3 and after that it was 7-7 against the "best" team in the nation. 2020 was always the year I stood by. QBs transferring out will happen but it won't be like 2015 again. Jimbo AINT Sumlin And you know that.

9/8/19 7:35 PM
6/30/14
Matrix -
Fan of Fanboys -
Matrix - 
Fan of Fanboys -
Matrix -
Fan of Fanboys -
jasperb - 
Matrix -
Fan of Fanboys -
AnthonyWeiner -
Matrix - 

FUCK SUMLIN

never change

Stay out of my business when it comes to money. I see you didn't answer THAT question.

We lost the second quarter 17-3 and after that it was 7-7 against the "best" team in the nation. 2020 was always the year I stood by. QBs transferring out will happen but it won't be like 2015 again. Jimbo AINT Sumlin And you know that.

Lol what an idiot 

9/8/19 7:36 PM
7/15/11
Fan of Fanboys -
Matrix - 

Kaep, it's @matrix2018

when you are not being an emotional pussy you are a good poster but goddamn you have some serious emotional breakdowns on here like no one else

And with that we can agree to disagree. Have a great year fuckboy.

9/8/19 7:38 PM
9/22/16

*cough*
Malik Henry
*hack*

9/8/19 7:38 PM
6/30/14

fuckboy lol

burn!

9/8/19 7:39 PM
7/15/11
AnthonyWeiner - *cough*
Malik Henry
*hack*

Was he a loss???? Really?

9/8/19 7:40 PM
7/15/11
Fan of Fanboys - fuckboy lol

burn!

If the shoe fits...

9/8/19 7:41 PM
7/15/11
AnthonyWeiner - *cough*
Malik Henry
*hack*

Btw send that 40 you owe me to that same Venmo. Thx

9/8/19 7:42 PM
9/22/16
Matrix - 
AnthonyWeiner - *cough*
Malik Henry
*hack*

Was he a loss???? Really?

No, I was mostly just trolling.
9/8/19 7:43 PM
6/8/10

Now that I've had some time to recover from the celebration hangover from last night, here are my thoughts:

Offense: Joe Burrow is the man and we may have the best top 3 WRs in the country outside of Bama and Clemson. O-Line played well after the first quarter and we should be getting back Ed Ingram soon which will help. The 3rd and 17 play will go down in LSU history. 

Defense: I guess this what we get when we finally get the up tempo spread offense we've been begging for. They never recovered after the 19 play drive. Stingley aced his first test, Texas basically just stopped throwing at him in the second half. Need to get more pressure. The 4 man fronts with D-Line stunts were effective, need more of that. Still think the defense is better than the stats indicate. 

Texas: Gained a ton of respect for Ehlinger, he was way better than I thought he was, he made some extremely accurate throws. The secondary still needs some work but I thought their front 7 played well. 

Now we get two rent a wins, a trip to Vandy and a bye before Florida rolls into town. Time to let some backups get game experience and rest the studs. 

9/8/19 7:44 PM
5/22/16

College football fans are psycho.    

Im a UGA fan. Born and lived in Georgia for 39 years.  

Clemson is the best team right now. (Even though "kapernjcksballs" is the most annoying poster in this thread).  Bama is clearly second.  (For the first time in a minute... and everyone knows they're the worst fans, except kapernocksvagina) 

Behind Clemson and Bama everyone should stfu.   No telling what happens.   Let's see it play out.  All your predictions are retarded.   They're all wrong.   

Clemson will win out.  (They should).  Bama will win out (they should).  And the rest are up in the air.  It's not rocket surgery.  

I love this thread so I can keel up. Because I'm old and busy and don't pay attention anymore.  But I also hate the UG style phaggotry.   

Phaggs 

9/8/19 7:45 PM
9/22/16
T Sauce - 

Now that I've had some time to recover from the celebration hangover from last night, here are my thoughts:

Offense: Joe Burrow is the man and we may have the best top 3 WRs in the country outside of Bama and Clemson. O-Line played well after the first quarter and we should be getting back Ed Ingram soon which will help. The 3rd and 17 play will go down in LSU history. 

Defense: I guess this what we get when we finally get the up tempo spread offense we've been begging for. They never recovered after the 19 play drive. Stingley aced his first test, Texas basically just stopped throwing at him in the second half. Need to get more pressure. The 4 man fronts with D-Line stunts were effective, need more of that. Still think the defense is better than the stats indicate. 

Texas: Gained a ton of respect for Ehlinger, he was way better than I thought he was, he made some extremely accurate throws. The secondary still needs some work but I thought their front 7 played well. 

Now we get two rent a wins, a trip to Vandy and a bye before Florida rolls into town. Time to let some backups get game experience and rest the studs. 

You guys are going to anally violate Florida. Most overrated team in the country.
9/8/19 7:47 PM
6/30/14
T Sauce - 

seems like forever the knock has been LSU just needs a competent offense and they jump from very good to elite

they seem to have that this season. looking forward to their game vs Alabama

I think LSU gets revenge on Florida from last year and unless something drastic happens I don't think Auburn can beat LSU either