Georgia getting cucked by Texas..

GOODTIMES

Lol this is awesome. 

9/8/19 10:53 PM
7/15/11

Yes.. Yes it is.

9/8/19 10:55 PM
7/15/11

Congressman Weiner... Your request has been accepted. Don't delay please sir. Time to move on..

9/9/19 9:23 AM
6/30/14

amazing how many teams have almost nothing left to look forward after only two weeks

FSU, Tennessee, UCLA, maybe USCw, maybe Michigan (though will know more once they play Wisconsin in a couple weeks), Nebraska, maybe Syracuse, maybe even Kentucky (see how the back up QB plays first)

Varying degrees of hopelessness there but it is has been a rough two weeks for those teams

9/9/19 9:43 AM
5/9/06

Not a good week in the polls for haters of SEC nuthuggers.  :)  No doubt that conference is looking strong as hell right now.

Agree with most of fanboy's post above.  Michigan looked rough, but did get it done in the end.  Agree the Wisconsin game will be telling.

Syracuse has a little to look forward -- but not this week of course.  I think Maryland is for real.

9/9/19 10:17 AM
6/30/14
Morgz - 

Not a good week in the polls for haters of SEC nuthuggers.  :)  No doubt that conference is looking strong as hell right now.

Agree with most of fanboy's post above.  Michigan looked rough, but did get it done in the end.  Agree the Wisconsin game will be telling.

Syracuse has a little to look forward -- but not this week of course.  I think Maryland is for real.

that Maryland loss was bad

losing was bad but losing the way they did, geesh.
Edited: 9/9/19 10:23 AM
2/22/11
Fan of Fanboys -
Morgz - 

Maryland is one of those teams that shows up when unexpected and then shits the bed. Just ask UT last year lol 

The ACC is so top heavy right now, and by top heavy I mean just Clemson and then everyone else. I think North Carolina could sneak up there too 

9/9/19 10:27 AM
6/30/14
HernanCortes - 
Fan of Fanboys -
Morgz - 

Maryland is one of those teams that shows up when unexpected and then shits the bed. Just ask UT last year lol 

The ACC is so top heavy right now, and by top heavy I mean just Clemson and then everyone else. I think North Carolina could sneak up there too 

I just looked up Maryland's record the last few seasons

what a weird team. they love a 4-8 type season but so many of their wins are blowouts
9/9/19 10:28 AM
6/30/14

UNC has a legit chance to be 5-1 going into their bye week

that would be pretty damn incredible

9/9/19 10:32 AM
2/22/11
Fan of Fanboys -
HernanCortes - 
Fan of Fanboys -
Morgz - 

I just looked up Maryland's record the last few seasons

what a weird team. they love a 4-8 type season but so many of their wins are blowouts

Lmao and they have legitimate wins too, but yeah the losses are weird. I know the QB from last year has been committed to Maryland for a while and he was like a slower version of Vince young. I think the new coach knew him from HS. They have been undisciplined but this year might be their year 

9/9/19 10:33 AM
2/22/11
Fan of Fanboys - UNC has a legit chance to be 5-1 going into their bye week

I was legitimately surprised they beat Miami, considering the talent Miami has. Mack Brown is coaching well, and I didn't think I'd ever say that. Good for him 

9/9/19 10:39 AM
6/30/14
HernanCortes - 

I was legitimately surprised they beat Miami, considering the talent Miami has. Mack Brown is coaching well, and I didn't think I'd ever say that. Good for him 

SB Nation had an article over the summer saying he did excellent job hiring the DC and the OC, that they were smart guys running modern schemes

9/9/19 10:41 AM
2/22/11
Fan of Fanboys -
HernanCortes - 

SB Nation had an article over the summer saying he did excellent job hiring the DC and the OC, that they were smart guys running modern schemes

Was it Mack browns choice? Well UNC also has talent, but just sloppy coaching of the past. 

9/9/19 11:09 AM
6/30/14

https://us.v-cdn.net/6029559/uploads/446/JSODW42AJ6Y8.png

Tennessee and UNC, both making moves

9/9/19 11:10 AM
8/18/06
Morgz -

Par for the course.   The 2 biggest network contracts are with the SEC.  The biggest, most concentrated viewership of college football is in the southeast.  It's just part of modern college football.   It's silly to think that Alabama,  Georgia, Oklahoma and Ohio State did the exact same thing in destroying a inferior opponent but LSU is better than 2 and not the others.   A higher ranked LSU is good for business.  We have to learn to deal with it. 

9/9/19 11:23 AM
9/22/16
okiebug - 
Morgz -

Par for the course.   The 2 biggest network contracts are with the SEC.  The biggest, most concentrated viewership of college football is in the southeast.  It's just part of modern college football.   It's silly to think that Alabama,  Georgia, Oklahoma and Ohio State did the exact same thing in destroying a inferior opponent but LSU is better than 2 and not the others.   A higher ranked LSU is good for business.  We have to learn to deal with it. 

Yep. The dramatic overrating of unproven SEC teams continues.
9/9/19 11:24 AM
6/30/14

There will not be a single ranked vs ranked game this weekend

9/9/19 11:29 AM
12/6/11

So far there are plenty of teams looking solid:

1)  Clemson looks really good and will only get better as the season goes; like last year.  They need a little bit of time to get their new starters adjusted and looking to step up.

2) Bama is always good; so far they havent shown slowing down in offense.

3) UGA; we will see how they perform in the QB position.  Fromm is not super reliable.  

4) LSU; they look like they finally have gotten away from the Les Miles type offense and seem like they have a solid QB.  Their defense has always been solid but it seems the offense may be up to par this year.

5) OSU; they also look like they got themselves a great QB asset.  We shall see if they can continue performing at that level of offense and defense.

6) Oklahoma; Jalen Hurts has looked good so far in that system.  Oklahoma has always been a power offense but lets see if this year they will finally work on their defense.  If so, they can be a real threat. 

Of course these are just observations up to date, but there is a lot of football to be played and we will see their capabilities once each team gets challenged.  

9/9/19 11:35 AM
2/22/11
HoldingTuasBalls -

1)  Clemson looks really good and will only get better as the season goes; like last year.  They need a little bit of time to get their new starters adjusted and looking to step up.

3) UGA; we will see how they perform in the QB position.  Fromm is not super reliable.  

4) LSU; they look like they finally have gotten away from the Les Miles type offense and seem like they have a solid QB.  Their defense has always been solid but it seems the offense may be up to par this year.

5) OSU; they also look like they got themselves a great QB asset.  We shall see if they can continue performing at that level of offense and defense.

6) Oklahoma; Jalen Hurts has looked good so far in that system.  Oklahoma has always been a power offense but lets see if this year they will finally work on their defense.  If so, they can be a real threat. 

Of course these are just observations up to date, but there is a lot of football to be played and we will see their capabilities once each team gets challenged.  

Clemson, Ohio State, and OU have clear path to playoff imo. 

Will be tough for SEC, but Bama is always a safe bet. I still don't think LSU is better than Georgia or Bama yet. Burrow looks really good and the defense was able to catch up to the fast big 12 offense. 

9/9/19 11:39 AM
6/30/14
HoldingTuasBalls - 

lol at #3

you can lob some valid criticisms vs Fromm, though many would be blamed on the system and less on him, but unreliable is absolutely not one of them

9/9/19 11:40 AM
9/22/16

I agree, Fromm is the real deal.

9/9/19 11:41 AM
6/30/14
HernanCortes - 
HoldingTuasBalls -

Clemson, Ohio State, and OU have clear path to playoff imo. 

Will be tough for SEC, but Bama is always a safe bet. I still don't think LSU is better than Georgia or Bama yet. Burrow looks really good and the defense was able to catch up to the fast big 12 offense. 

I think tOSU's path is harder than Clemson's or Oklahoma's

LSU could be really good this season, I am pretty happy UGA is not playing them in the regular season. They smoked UGA the last time they played.
9/9/19 11:43 AM
6/27/02
Fan of Fanboys -
HernanCortes - 

To see the success instantly has been a pleasant surprise to say the least... I've been going crazy these past 2 Saturdays! Now it's Wake on the road. Another test to pass but they've aced everything so far! :) 

9/9/19 11:43 AM
5/9/06
okiebug -
Morgz -

I get it and don't argue it. I've lived in GA 35+ years and grown up with. The only gripe I have is with goofballs who claim TN, Vandy, etc.  would go undefeated in a big 12 / big 10 / ACC schedule.