Fan of Fanboys -HernanCortes -HoldingTuasBalls -
So far there are plenty of teams looking solid:
1) Clemson looks really good and will only get better as the season goes; like last year. They need a little bit of time to get their new starters adjusted and looking to step up.
2) Bama is always good; so far they havent shown slowing down in offense.
3) UGA; we will see how they perform in the QB position. Fromm is not super reliable.
4) LSU; they look like they finally have gotten away from the Les Miles type offense and seem like they have a solid QB. Their defense has always been solid but it seems the offense may be up to par this year.
5) OSU; they also look like they got themselves a great QB asset. We shall see if they can continue performing at that level of offense and defense.
6) Oklahoma; Jalen Hurts has looked good so far in that system. Oklahoma has always been a power offense but lets see if this year they will finally work on their defense. If so, they can be a real threat.
Of course these are just observations up to date, but there is a lot of football to be played and we will see their capabilities once each team gets challenged.
Clemson, Ohio State, and OU have clear path to playoff imo.
Will be tough for SEC, but Bama is always a safe bet. I still don't think LSU is better than Georgia or Bama yet. Burrow looks really good and the defense was able to catch up to the fast big 12 offense.
I think tOSU's path is harder than Clemson's or Oklahoma's
LSU could be really good this season, I am pretty happy UGA is not playing them in the regular season. They smoked UGA the last time they played.
And A&M beat LSU last year! Whoop! Love how unpredictable college football is