OtherGround Forums College Football Mega Thread 2019-2020

9/9/19 9:31 PM
7/30/10
Matrix - 
Matrix -

How do you explain this?? Like your pathetic AD?

If true, then that is shitty and bush league.

I'm expecting similar treatment for the 'Horns when they play LSU in Baton Rouge next year.

You dont have to be such a snitch little brother, take it easy, there's a lot of football left. Your Ags have a good chance of winining a few more this year.

#76-37-5

Edited: 9/9/19 9:39 PM
7/15/11

"You dont have to be such a snitch little brother..."

I think you're speaking to someone else. Maybe someone you have "control" over. You have NONE here. NONE over A&M. We moved on and here you are acting like I'm hanging on to something instead of calling bitches out for being bitches...

TSauce... Did A&M fuck with your locker room prior to last years meeting? I'd bet not. A fight afterwards? Lol let's get it!

9/9/19 9:42 PM
2/25/08
Matrix - 
cbia -
Thingading - 

Northern Iowa is usually a pretty good FCS team, if that matters.

I take it Gameday in Ames is a go?

They finally made it out to Pullman, WA last year, so it's good to see them try to get to as many places as they can.

They are usually a decent to pretty good FCS team. It is full of Iowa kids who didn't get an Iowa or ISU offer and they have a chip on their shoulder trying to prove they can play big boy football.

GameDay is in Ames 100% for the first time. My Twitter feed is full of stupid crap already and I might make the 20 minute trip just to people watch and take pictures. Might be the highest concentration of drunk people before noon in the USA that day. And I am not kidding.

I was thinking about attending but tickets are now going for over $300. No thanks.

I'd love to be there for the wave alone

It won't happen this weekend. They will probably have a feature on GameDay, but this game is in Ames and not in Iowa City where the Wave happens.
9/9/19 9:44 PM
7/30/10
Matrix - 

I think you're speaking to someone else. Maybe someone you have "control" over. You have NONE here. NONE over A&M. We moved on and here you are acting like I'm hanging on to something instead of calling bitches out for being bitches...

TSauce... Did A&M fuck with your locker room prior to last years meeting? I'd bet not. A fight afterwards? Lol let's get it!

Ok. Cool

Hook-Em

#76-37-5

#Scoreboard

9/9/19 9:51 PM
7/15/11
Wolfs Law -
Matrix - 

Ok. Cool

Hook-Em

#76-37-5

#Scoreboard

Funny that's your response but it's fitting. Douchbags follow each other. Herman knew exactly what he was doing back then and he knew EXACTLY what he was doing on Saturday. Keep burning those bridges! You entitled fucks will run out one day...

9/9/19 9:52 PM
7/15/11
cbia -
Matrix - 
cbia -
Thingading - 

They finally made it out to Pullman, WA last year, so it's good to see them try to get to as many places as they can.

They are usually a decent to pretty good FCS team. It is full of Iowa kids who didn't get an Iowa or ISU offer and they have a chip on their shoulder trying to prove they can play big boy football.

GameDay is in Ames 100% for the first time. My Twitter feed is full of stupid crap already and I might make the 20 minute trip just to people watch and take pictures. Might be the highest concentration of drunk people before noon in the USA that day. And I am not kidding.

I was thinking about attending but tickets are now going for over $300. No thanks.

I'd love to be there for the wave alone

It won't happen this weekend. They will probably have a feature on GameDay, but this game is in Ames and not in Iowa City where the Wave happens.

Oh I gotcha. I'll make to an Iowa game to pay my respects one day.

Edited: 9/9/19 9:56 PM
7/30/10

9/9/19 9:56 PM
7/30/10
Matrix - 
Wolfs Law -
Matrix - 

Ok. Cool

Hook-Em

#76-37-5

#Scoreboard

Funny that's your response but it's fitting. Douchbags follow each other. Herman knew exactly what he was doing back then and he knew EXACTLY what he was doing on Saturday. Keep burning those bridges! You entitled fucks will run out one day...

^Douchebags (sp.)

Thanks for the advice, let me give you some in return: go smoke a joint, get laid or rub one out because you're way too high strung.

#Scoreboard

9/9/19 10:39 PM
2/5/06
cbia - 
Thingading - 

Sweet. Have fun. Whether you attend the game or not................it doesn't really matter.

The real experience will be (potentionally) watching all the fans/drunks/students from Iowa City and Ames

9/9/19 11:39 PM
7/15/11
Wolfs Law -
Matrix - 
Wolfs Law -
Matrix - 

Ok. Cool

Hook-Em

#76-37-5

#Scoreboard

^Douchebags (sp.)

Thanks for the advice, let me give you some in return: go smoke a joint, get laid or rub one out because you're way too high strung.

#Scoreboard

I just got done smoking a joint and getting some pussy and I'm still sitting here saying tessus ain't back. Funny how you need "little bro" to boost your schedule these days. Even Oklahoma would love to be rid of you. Humble has never been in tu's vocabulary and never will be. Rot in your schools decisions. It's well documented..

9/10/19 8:35 AM
6/30/14

Two unrelated but interesting quotes I just read 

"We all knew this day would eventually come," one SEC coach told me Sunday. "Once LSU found an answer (at quarterback), we were all (expletive)."

"We're playing the best teams that we can get to play us. Why don't you start calling around and see if you can get somebody else to play us? We'll play them. We'll play anybody you can get to play us." – Alabama coach Nick Saban on scheduling nonconference games.

Edited: 9/10/19 8:49 AM
3/29/13
Fan of Fanboys -

Two unrelated but interesting quotes I just read 

"We all knew this day would eventually come," one SEC coach told me Sunday. "Once LSU found an answer (at quarterback), we were all (expletive)."

"We're playing the best teams that we can get to play us. Why don't you start calling around and see if you can get somebody else to play us? We'll play them. We'll play anybody you can get to play us." – Alabama coach Nick Saban on scheduling nonconference games.

I'm surprised Clemson has not scheduled a home and home against them yet, they have LSU scheduled in a couple of years, just did auburn and Texas a&m

interesting fact though Nick Sabans first top 10 win at Alabama was against Clemson (and was one of the biggest reasons tommy Bowden got fired and dabo got hired)

9/10/19 9:51 AM
9/22/16

I don't believe Saban. Not even for a second.

9/10/19 10:05 AM
7/30/10
Matrix - 
Wolfs Law -
Matrix - 
Wolfs Law -
Matrix - 

Ok. Cool

Hook-Em

#76-37-5

#Scoreboard

^Douchebags (sp.)

#Scoreboard

I just got done smoking a joint and getting some pussy and I'm still sitting here saying tessus ain't back. Funny how you need "little bro" to boost your schedule these days. Even Oklahoma would love to be rid of you. Humble has never been in tu's vocabulary and never will be. Rot in your schools decisions. It's well documented..

High five on the joint and pussy, and I appreciate your deep and insightful perspective little brother. Go hand out some more fake trophies.

#76-37-5

9/10/19 10:07 AM
3/29/13
Wolfs Law -
Matrix - 
Wolfs Law -
Matrix - 
Wolfs Law -
Matrix - 

Ok. Cool

Hook-Em

#76-37-5

#Scoreboard

^Douchebags (sp.)

#Scoreboard

High five on the joint and pussy, and I appreciate your deep and insightful perspective little brother. Go hand out some more fake trophies.

#76-37-5

Nobody is stealing my title of most annoying poster, fuck off

9/10/19 12:27 PM
7/30/10
KaepernicksTheAppleOfMyEye - 
Wolfs Law -
Matrix - 
Wolfs Law -
Matrix - 
Wolfs Law -
Matrix - 

Ok. Cool

Hook-Em

#76-37-5

#Scoreboard

^Douchebags (sp.)

#Scoreboard

#76-37-5

In all seriousness the Aggies have a good team this year and I think they have a really good chance at taking down Bama. I feel like the Bama mystique might be gone and we might finally be seeing the downswing of Saban's epic run.  Saban lost a lot of coaches in the offseason and he has been losing more recruiting battles lately as well. Imo, top 25 CFB is similar to CBB in that it is mostly about recruiting.

just my $0.02

9/10/19 12:44 PM
12/6/11
Wolfs Law -
Wolfs Law -
Matrix - 
Wolfs Law -
Matrix - 
Wolfs Law -
Matrix - 

Ok. Cool

Hook-Em

#76-37-5

#Scoreboard

^Douchebags (sp.)

#Scoreboard

#76-37-5

In all seriousness the Aggies have a good team this year and I think they have a really good chance at taking down Bama. I feel like the Bama mystique might be gone and we might finally be seeing the downswing of Saban's epic run.  Saban lost a lot of coaches in the offseason and he has been losing more recruiting battles lately as well. Imo, top 25 CFB is similar to CBB in that it is mostly about recruiting.

just my $0.02

I do agree that Saban does not have the recruiting monopoly he used to have.  More kids are wanting to play for Dabo, Kirby, and other great school programs.  The thing is that there are still great football players out there who want to make a difference in a school's football program and not just enter into a dynasty team.  They also feel that they would have more playing time and show off their skills to recruiters when they dont have to battle really hard for the position

9/10/19 1:10 PM
3/29/13
Wolfs Law -
Wolfs Law -
Matrix - 
Wolfs Law -
Matrix - 
Wolfs Law -
Matrix - 

Ok. Cool

Hook-Em

#76-37-5

#Scoreboard

^Douchebags (sp.)

#Scoreboard

#76-37-5

just my $0.02

I think they'll survive with their offense even if their defense falls off a little like I'm expecting, they will have more close games this year for sure

9/10/19 3:44 PM
9/22/16

Bama's gotta do better than Chrysler products if they want to get top-tier talent.

9/10/19 4:02 PM
7/15/11

9/10/19 4:02 PM
7/15/11
AnthonyWeiner - Bama's gotta do better than Chrysler products if they want to get top-tier talent.

Where you at homie?

9/10/19 4:18 PM
9/22/16
Matrix - 
AnthonyWeiner - Bama's gotta do better than Chrysler products if they want to get top-tier talent.

Where you at homie?

Fucking thing wouldn't let me pay on the laptop. I had to download the app.

I sent you the $40, plus interest (gave myself prime plus one, hope you don't mind).
9/10/19 4:44 PM
7/15/11
AnthonyWeiner -
Matrix - 

Where you at homie?

Fucking thing wouldn't let me pay on the laptop. I had to download the app.

I sent you the $40, plus interest (gave myself prime plus one, hope you don't mind).

Haha just talked to the wife. Got it and you deserve it!

9/10/19 4:50 PM
7/15/11

My wife... "Is he being funny?"

lmfao

9/10/19 4:53 PM
9/22/16
Matrix - 

My wife... "Is he being funny?"

lmfao

LMAO