OtherGround Forums College Football Mega Thread 2019-2020

6 days ago
6/8/10
Matrix -

So because Del Conte releases a statement we’re all just supposed to believe it lol

Am I missing something from LSU’s side Sauce?

It’s semantics at this point. Both sides are choosing their words carefully, LA Tech won’t make an official statement, and the AC will be working perfectly for their next opponent. Texas pulled a bunch of petty shit against a team they never play and still lost. You want to try get an edge on a rival, I’m all for it, but just to be dickheads to a team you hardly play is just childish. 

6 days ago
7/15/11
T Sauce -
Matrix -

So because Del Conte releases a statement we’re all just supposed to believe it lol

It’s semantics at this point. Both sides are choosing their words carefully, LA Tech won’t make an official statement, and the AC will be working perfectly for their next opponent. Texas pulled a bunch of petty shit against a team they never play and still lost. You want to try get an edge on a rival, I’m all for it, but just to be dickheads to a team you hardly play is just childish. 

It’s starting to remind me of the “fight” after the game last year. Bunch of people basically just saying nothing lol. Oh well.. On to the next one!

6 days ago
1/30/03
Matrix -

It must suck to go into the locker room at halftime and it's hotter than where you just came from.

Pretty hard to stay hydrated that way.

6 days ago
7/15/11
Animal Chin -
Matrix -

It must suck to go into the locker room at halftime and it's hotter than where you just came from.

Pretty hard to stay hydrated that way.

Exactly. He said “the a/c was working” but we know that could mean it was 82 degrees in there with 80 dudes sweating their nuts off. It would’ve felt like there was no A/C for sure.

Edited: 6 days ago
3/29/13

Interesting stuff about recruit decommits 

https://247sports.com/college/clemson/Article/Dabo-Swinney-Clemson-Tigers-football-recruiting--135443693/

6 days ago
7/15/11

“(However, if that de-commitment didn't occur then Travis Etienne wouldn't be at Clemson, but that's another story.)”

Yeah he’d be at A&M

6 days ago
2/22/11
AnthonyWeiner -
HernanCortes - 

Interesting question? 

Which team makes it to playoff between: Georgia, LSU, or Bama 

big 12- OU 

Ohio State 

Clemson 

I really don't see Ohio State making the playoff, unless they run the table. A one-loss Buckeyes squad is out.

More so than a 1 loss big 12 squad? 

I believe Hurts is legit and will thrive due to big 12 play. 

6 days ago
7/30/10

6 days ago
7/1/15

6 days ago
12/12/07
AnthonyWeiner -
HernanCortes - 

Interesting question? 

big 12- OU 

Ohio State 

Clemson 

I really don't see Ohio State making the playoff, unless they run the table. A one-loss Buckeyes squad is out.

One loss Big 10 champ is in.

6 days ago
8/18/06
HernanCortes -
AnthonyWeiner -
HernanCortes - 

Interesting question? 

big 12- OU 

Ohio State 

Clemson 

He thrived in the SEC.

6 days ago
2/22/11
captainplanet -
AnthonyWeiner -
HernanCortes - 

Interesting question? 

big 12- OU 

Ohio State 

Clemson 

One loss Big 10 champ is in.

I agree just because UT has already lost to LSU, and LSU is still not considered the best SEC team, but definitely up there. Still early though. OU should win out, but if they lose to UT or Okie State then a one loss big 10 team could make it.

I still see 1. Bama 2. Clemson 3. Ohio State 4. OU (No particular order) 

6 days ago
2/22/11
okiebug -
HernanCortes -
AnthonyWeiner -
HernanCortes - 

Interesting question? 

big 12- OU 

Ohio State 

Clemson 

He thrived in the SEC.

Yepp only lost a few games I believe: 2 games or 3? lol 

5 days ago
9/22/16
HernanCortes - 
okiebug -
HernanCortes -
AnthonyWeiner -
HernanCortes - 

Interesting question? 

big 12- OU 

Ohio State 

Clemson 

He thrived in the SEC.

Yepp only lost a few games I believe: 2 games or 3? lol 

He was 26-2 as a starter.
5 days ago
6/8/10

5 days ago
3/29/13

Just saw an article about Syracuse selling out the Clemson game this weekend and it's the first sell out since 1998, and i was like damn they must have a big stadium if it never sells out....49k is the sell out

5 days ago
9/22/16
KaepernicksTheAppleOfMyEye - 

Just saw an article about Syracuse selling out the Clemson game this weekend and it's the first sell out since 1998, and i was like damn they must have a big stadium if it never sells out....49k is the sell out

Wait... Is that the Carrier Dome? I thought it was huge?
Edited: 5 days ago
3/29/13
AnthonyWeiner -

Wait... Is that the Carrier Dome? I thought it was huge?

Me too, maybe I'm confused

https://www.tigernet.com/update/Clemson-Syracuse-game-officially-sold-out-33683

5 days ago
7/8/14

Pretty sure the Carrier dome is pretty small but not positive 

5 days ago
3/29/13
Otis the Drunk -

Yeah apparently it's the biggest basketball stadium but the football version is tiny

that kid with the dumb looking shirt got offered a scholarship to Tennessee, would be funny if he said no

5 days ago
12/2/05
I always jump to the back and have no idea what you guys are arguing about.
5 days ago
9/22/16
Otis the Drunk -

Yeah apparently it's the biggest basketball stadium but the football version is tiny

that kid with the dumb looking shirt got offered a scholarship to Tennessee, would be funny if he said no

Ahh, gotcha.

When Miami plays at Syracuse in football it's basically a home game for the Hurricanes.
5 days ago
2/22/11
AnthonyWeiner -
Otis the Drunk -

Ahh, gotcha.

When Miami plays at Syracuse in football it's basically a home game for the Hurricanes.

Sucks that Syracuse may not be as good as last year after that Maryland beating 

5 days ago
9/22/16
HernanCortes - 
AnthonyWeiner -
Otis the Drunk -

Ahh, gotcha.

Sucks that Syracuse may not be as good as last year after that Maryland beating 

A lot of people wanted to hype them this year, but last year they won a couple games that they outplayed their abilities (and had luck on their side). Well-coached, but not as good as their record would have indicated.

They won't see the top 25 again this season.
4 days ago
7/15/11
Fake Pie - I always jump to the back and have no idea what you guys are arguing about.

Stopping posting videos for two seconds..