8/4/19 11:45 AM
1/30/03
Malvert the Janitor -
itskrisdude -
Malvert the Janitor -
HernanCortes -

^^^^

Washington I thought hmm or was it USC 

Better be a team that had a better season than we did talking all that shit. 

Lol talking shit is partially what this thread is about, sweetheart.

Baselessly, even. Hey, you’ve got to have something to do in this thread when your team sucks donkey dick, right? 

Right!

I assume you were talking to me

8/4/19 11:49 AM
9/5/11
itskrisdude -
Malvert the Janitor -
itskrisdude -
Malvert the Janitor -
HernanCortes -

^^^^

Washington I thought hmm or was it USC 

Better be a team that had a better season than we did talking all that shit. 

Lol talking shit is partially what this thread is about, sweetheart.

Baselessly, even. Hey, you’ve got to have something to do in this thread when your team sucks donkey dick, right? 

Wasn’t baseless at all, everything I said was true.

I suppose if I was an overly sensitive cheerleader I’d see everything as a comparative statement to whatever team I root for, but since I’m not a 13 year old girl I try to remain objective.

So when you stumble into a thread with hilarious proclamations, using anecdotal evidence against backup QB’s to support your comedy, you invite the shit talking you received.

Hopefully you don’t get too triggered and run away, as the more here the merrier.

Listen, I’ve been a fan of the Orange my whole life which means they’ve given me many more hurt feelings than any mouth breathing forum dork. 

I’ll be here throughout the upcoming season to take my lumps and to tap dance on shit talkers, nothing scared over here. 

I assume you don’t watch any basketball, either. Because had you, you’d know that Mike Hopkins (your men’s head coach) is a Syracuse alum and a Jim Boeheim acolyte. Your Huskies owe a lot to the Orange in ways you don’t understand. Your top basketball recruit was commited to Syracuse but went to Washington because Hopkins recruited him and he stayed loyal to Hop. Hopkins learned everything he knows from his days in the Cuse. Including his 2-3. 

You’re welcome. 

8/4/19 11:53 AM
11/9/05

Well then, glad to hear all these estrogenic emotions of yours are just signs of raw grit and strength.

And I’m aware of where Hopkins came from and the recruitment history of Stewart.

I was just under the impression it had absolutely nothing to do with football, my bad.

8/4/19 11:58 AM
9/5/11
itskrisdude -

Well then, glad to hear all these estrogenic emotions of yours are just signs of raw grit and strength.

And I’m aware of where Hopkins came from and the recruitment history of Stewart.

I was just under the impression it had absolutely nothing to do with football, my bad.

Not football, as I established. Just an example of the Huskies getting the Orange’s sloppy seconds and smiling about it. That’s all. 

The Huskies won’t do shit in either sport, if we’re being honest. We’ll have more wins in both this season. But you know that, too. 

8/4/19 12:10 PM
1/30/03

I do this every year.

Who's your freshman to watch?

Offense - Treylon Burks 6-3 220 WR  Morris got a very good class of WRs but I think he is easily the best of the group. 

Defense - Jalen Catalon 5-10 188 S Really didn't see this happening with all the offers he got. I feel like this kid is going to make an immediate impact.

Who ya got?

Edited: 8/4/19 12:13 PM
11/9/05

You’re smiling about losing a great coach and recruit despite finishing at the bottom of your conference last year? Cool, man...

As I stated earlier in the thread, UW lost most of their core to the NFL, and are in a bit of a rebuilding mode this season. I see 9 or 10 wins and a top 20 finish.

I know that kind of record feels like an orgasm to a Syracuse fan, but considering our last 3 years included a playoff appearance and 2 NY6 games, it will feel like a step-back season for us. 

Although, our recent postseasons included going up again Saban and the greatest CFB dynasty of all time, attempts to stop Saquan Barkley, and battles against Urban Meyer and Dwayne Haskins with a secondary destroyed by injury. 

So, a Camping World Bowl win against a bench riding QB might feel like a nice vacation.

8/4/19 12:15 PM
7/15/11
Animal Chin -

I do this every year.

Offense - Treylon Burks 6-3 220 WR  Morris got a very good class of WRs but I think he is easily the best of the group. 

Defense - Jalen Catalon 5-10 188 S Really didn't see this happening with all the offers he got. I feel like this kid is going to make an immediate impact.

Who ya got?

Baylor Cupp - freakishly talented TE

DeMarvin Leal - DE/DT

8/4/19 12:21 PM
6/30/14
Animal Chin - 

I do this every year.

Who ya got?

Defense: Nolan Smith, DE, #1 ranked player in the country and at a position of need for UGA. Nakobe Dean would be my #2 pick

Offense: Going WR with George Pickens. Blaycock would be a close 2nd pick, also WR. UGA's top returning pass catcher is a running back so WR is a position of need.
8/4/19 12:24 PM
7/15/11
Fan of Fanboys -
Animal Chin - 

I do this every year.

Who ya got?

Defense: Nolan Smith, DE, #1 ranked player in the country and at a position of need for UGA. Nakobe Dean would be my #2 pick

Offense: Going WR with George Pickens. Blaycock would be a close 2nd pick, also WR. UGA's top returning pass catcher is a running back so WR is a position of need.

Dean is one I’m extremely interested in watching. Kid is a freak.

8/4/19 12:25 PM
1/30/03
Matrix -
Animal Chin -

I do this every year.

Who ya got?

Baylor Cupp - freakishly talented TE

DeMarvin Leal - DE/DT

Cupp is going to be a beast.

We got the other great one in the class. I loved how Henry was 1 but doesn't go to camps so then he dropped to like 5 or something. Same with Burks. 

Burks was too busy fishing to go to camps. He's a great kid.

8/4/19 12:25 PM
11/9/05
Animal Chin -

I do this every year.

Who ya got?

Jayden Daniels - QB, Arizona State. Huge get for that team who could start right away.

Antonio Alfano - DE, Alabama. Top prospect who should see a lot of snaps in a group that lost over half their personnel. 

8/4/19 12:26 PM
6/30/14
Matrix - 
Fan of Fanboys -
Animal Chin - 

I do this every year.

Who ya got?

Dean is one I’m extremely interested in watching. Kid is a freak.

people are already calling him the next Roquan Smith
8/4/19 12:27 PM
1/30/03
Fan of Fanboys -
Animal Chin - 

I do this every year.

Who ya got?

I think Pickens is going to be a serious problem for DBs who try to play man with him

8/4/19 12:28 PM
1/30/03
itskrisdude -
Animal Chin -

I do this every year.

Who ya got?

Jayden Daniels - QB, Arizona State. Huge get for that team who could start right away.

Antonio Alfano - DE, Alabama. Top prospect who should see a lot of snaps in a group that lost over half their personnel. 

How are you an Arizona State and Alabama fan when you're a Washington fan?

8/4/19 12:31 PM
6/30/14
Animal Chin - 
Fan of Fanboys -
Animal Chin - 

I do this every year.

Who ya got?

I think Pickens is going to be a serious problem for DBs who try to play man with him

he was a huge, unexpected, get. auburn was not happy about losing him
8/4/19 12:32 PM
1/30/03
Fan of Fanboys -
Animal Chin - 
Fan of Fanboys -
Animal Chin - 

I do this every year.

Who ya got?

he was a huge, unexpected, get. auburn was not happy about losing him

Yeah that was wild. I was following because I hate malzhan and didn't want him to get Pickens

Edited: 8/4/19 12:35 PM
11/9/05
Animal Chin -
itskrisdude -
Animal Chin -

I do this every year.

Who ya got?

How are you an Arizona State and Alabama fan when you're a Washington fan?

Didn’t realize it was specific to our own team...

Defense: Faatui Tuitele. DT who could contribute right away. Losing guys like Gaines gutted the Dline, and he should see opportunities immediately.

Offense: Puka Nacua, WR. Position groups are more set on this side of the ball, but this dudes athleticism could get him in the shuffle.

8/4/19 4:07 PM
2/5/06
Malvert the Janitor - 
Thingading -
Interested to see how Lawrence follows up last season's NC performance. Curious if any school, other than prob A&M, is supposed to give Clemson any sort of test during their regular season schedule.

I guess you missed the Syracuse/Clemson games the past two regular season. 

We will be their toughest test AGAIN this year. 

I wasn't aware that finishing ranked for the 1st time since 2001 automatically meant so much greatness for the following seasons to come. I just hope Dabo & Co. will be able to handle the imminent beatdown.

8/4/19 4:13 PM
9/5/11
Thingading -
Malvert the Janitor - 
Thingading -
Interested to see how Lawrence follows up last season's NC performance. Curious if any school, other than prob A&M, is supposed to give Clemson any sort of test during their regular season schedule.

I guess you missed the Syracuse/Clemson games the past two regular season. 

We will be their toughest test AGAIN this year. 

I wasn't aware that finishing ranked for the 1st time since 2001 automatically meant so much greatness for the following seasons to come. I just hope Dabo & Co. will be able to handle the imminent beatdown.

Haha. Thanks for Googling that! 

So after our best season in decades, and after beating Clemson the year before and playing them closer than anyone else in the conference last season I should be, what, saddened and forlorn? 

No. I’m optimistic that my team is finally going in the right direction. 

Were all of these words strung together in coherent sentences hard for you to understand? 

Edited: 8/4/19 4:39 PM
2/5/06

I doubt I will ever get over that epic burn.

Used Wiki, actually. After backtracking so far from 2018, I seriously wondered if I would find even one other season this entire millennium.

There's no need to be "saddened and forlorn." But a touch of realism and objectivity is always a good thing.

8/4/19 6:27 PM
6/8/10
Freshmen:

Defense: CB Derek Stingley Jr., been practicing with the team since bowl game practices and has already been named a starter, he's going to be a stud

Offense: RB John Emery, big play back that could flourish in the new spread system

Honorable mentions: DT Apu Ika, SS/OLB Marcel Brooks, RB Ty Davis-Price, WR Trey Palmer, OG Kardell Thomas
8/4/19 6:34 PM
9/5/11
Thingading -

Used Wiki, actually. After backtracking so far from 2018, I seriously wondered if I would find even one other season this entire millennium.

There's no need to be "saddened and forlorn." But a touch of realism and objectivity is always a good thing.

Beating Clemson is realistic. 

We beat them the year before last and played them close as fuck last year. 

How the hell is that not realistic? 

8/4/19 6:42 PM
6/30/14
Malvert the Janitor - 
Thingading -

I'll bet $50 they don't beat Clemson
8/4/19 6:59 PM
11/15/07
Animal Chin - 

I do this every year.

Who ya got?

Offense: the receiver trio of Theo Wease, Trejan Bridges, and Jadon Haselwood (with Haselwood underlined)...what a nice problem for Coach Riley to have working these studs into game plans.

Defense: DBs Jamal Morris and Jeremiah Criddell could see significant time, and lord knows we need all the help we can get defensively. 

8/4/19 7:00 PM
2/5/06
Malvert the Janitor - 
Thingading -

You stated you'll be their toughest game this year, as if there is no question about it. That's not realistic. A&M and/or another team on their schedule could easily be a tougher contest. Congrats on a nice season last year, but that doesn't mean the success will be duplicated this year.

Aside from a small handful of schools, one good season doesn't necessarily mean the same for the next. CFB is waaaaaaaay too full of ups, downs and utter unpredictability for most programs.

Many people, outside of Clemson fans, will surely be rooting for your school and the others on Clemson's schedule. Simply to mix things up nationally and in the ACC. You get them at home this year, which helps. But not enough for a W.