OtherGround Forums College Football Mega Thread 2019-2020

9/21/19 4:16 PM
12/12/07
itskrisdude -

There isn't a throw Eason can't make.

Ridiculous arm talent.

Is Eason mobile? If he's not, SC's going to break him like they did Browning.

9/21/19 4:17 PM
6/30/14
KaepernicksTheAppleOfMyEye -
Fan of Fanboys -
KaepernicksTheAppleOfMyEye - 
Fan of Fanboys -
Fan of Fanboys -

Man I bought ps Vue because I thought it would be good to watch the games on but I don't get either big game today, what kinda crap is that

I have PS Vue

what big games are you missing?

A&M and auburn and Georgia/notredame, I don't have cbs doesn't look like 

I have both of those games on my Vue. Currently watching the A&M game. are you looking at All Channels or favorites? Do you have the Core package?

we are in the same state so should have the same lineup

I did just notice I won't have the USC/Mizzu game, which sucks. I wanted to check that out

Will say I am digging Vue overall so far. the multi view is good. I only use it to watch football but I have used at my house and another house via chromecast. I'll cancel after football

Yeah I look in the guide and tried searching for cbs and I only have cbs sports, I have core 

well that sucks and is strange

one of the biggest reasons I went with vue was the ability to get local channels

do you have an OTA antenna you can use to pick up CBS?

No, I'll have to stream it from somewhere else I guess, not a big deal I'm about to head to Clemson for the game anyway

Got $50 each for our tickets tonight!

Donated the Wofford tickets to United Way for an auction

9/21/19 4:19 PM
2/22/11

Le Shat 

Edited: 9/21/19 4:20 PM
11/9/05
captainplanet -
itskrisdude -

Ridiculous arm talent.

Not super mobile but mobile enough. Scrambles for runs every now and then.

And lol no. Eason actually has an ability to get the ball out quick, and gives no fucks. Browning was a sloth in the pocket and a pussy in comparison.

9/21/19 4:23 PM
7/15/11
HernanCortes -

Le Shat 

They schemed so much better than we did. The away team man... Shit

9/21/19 4:27 PM
3/29/13
Fan of Fanboys -
KaepernicksTheAppleOfMyEye -
Fan of Fanboys -
Fan of Fanboys -
Fan of Fanboys -

Man I bought ps Vue because I thought it would be good to watch the games on but I don't get either big game today, what kinda crap is that

I have PS Vue

what big games are you missing?

A&M and auburn and Georgia/notredame, I don't have cbs doesn't look like 

I have both of those games on my Vue. Currently watching the A&M game. are you looking at All Channels or favorites? Do you have the Core package?

we are in the same state so should have the same lineup

I did just notice I won't have the USC/Mizzu game, which sucks. I wanted to check that out

Will say I am digging Vue overall so far. the multi view is good. I only use it to watch football but I have used at my house and another house via chromecast. I'll cancel after football

Yeah I look in the guide and tried searching for cbs and I only have cbs sports, I have core 

well that sucks and is strange

one of the biggest reasons I went with vue was the ability to get local channels

do you have an OTA antenna you can use to pick up CBS?

No, I'll have to stream it from somewhere else I guess, not a big deal I'm about to head to Clemson for the game anyway

Got $50 each for our tickets tonight!

Donated the Wofford tickets to United Way for an auction

Must have good seats, I was asking around earlier to see if I could upgrade a little and there's a guy selling section F's for $50

9/21/19 4:42 PM
4/23/02
Fan of Fanboys - 
Pretjah -
Fan of Fanboys - 
itskrisdude - 

Ridiculous arm talent.

just noticed I don't have that game either. They are showing UCF/Pitt instead. Who the fuck wants to watch that? much rather watch Eason

me  hail to pitt

RBU, right? They've been killing the running game 

yup

all time greatest running back school!!!!!

9/21/19 4:43 PM
9/22/16

Frankly, I didn't think Auburn was that good. I'm hoping TAMU turns this around.

9/21/19 4:43 PM
9/22/16

LOL @ App State putting it on UNC.

AGAIN.

9/21/19 4:57 PM
12/12/07
itskrisdude -
captainplanet -
itskrisdude -

Ridiculous arm talent.

And lol no. Eason actually has an ability to get the ball out quick, and gives no fucks. Browning was a sloth in the pocket and a pussy in comparison.

Talk me out of making a bet here. Because from my perspective, I see a UW team with much less NFL talent than that 2016 playoff team. While Eason is better Browning, there's no John Ross or Dante Pettis to worry about, and on defense? That 2016 was fucking stacked. 

9/21/19 4:57 PM
6/5/03
Bam57Bam -

I would also just like to remind everyone that before last season started Jim Harbough was routinely lumped in with top 5 college coaches by analysts and casual fans.

Hell, I was in argument with a poster in last year's CFB thread about him being mentioned in the same breathe see Saban and Meyer. 

This is so beautiful to see. Fuck Michigan and fuck Jimmy boy. 

Yeah, I cant stand Harbough.

9/21/19 5:01 PM
7/15/11
AnthonyWeiner - Frankly, I didn't think Auburn was that good. I'm hoping TAMU turns this around.

Our offense is garbage right now.

9/21/19 5:04 PM
11/9/05
captainplanet -
itskrisdude -
captainplanet -
itskrisdude -

Ridiculous arm talent.

Talk me out of making a bet here. Because from my perspective, I see a UW team with much less NFL talent than that 2016 playoff team. While Eason is better Browning, there's no John Ross or Dante Pettis to worry about, and on defense? That 2016 was fucking stacked. 

It has a ton of talent, it's just really young. 9 new starters on defense learning to play together.

That offense was limited by Browning's shortcomings. Every pass play was basically Browning holding on to the ball, scrambling right, then throwing it up for Pettis or Ross to make a play. His numbers fell off drastically when Ross left for a reason. You could barely operate a system under Jake, which isn't the case with our current QB.

Pettis and Ross are gone, but it's not like the offense is void of weapons. Hunter Bryant is one of the best TE's in the country and Fuller is a play maker. Ahmed and McGrew can both push the rock and the Oline is solid. 

Regardless of anything else, Eason is a massive upgrade over Browning. However the game turns out, he won't break.

9/21/19 5:10 PM
12/12/07
itskrisdude -
captainplanet -
itskrisdude -
captainplanet -
itskrisdude -

Ridiculous arm talent.

It has a ton of talent, it's just really young. 9 new starters on defense learning to play together.

That offense was limited by Browning's shortcomings. Every pass play was basically Browning holding on to the ball, scrambling right, then throwing it up for Pettis or Ross to make a play. His numbers fell off drastically when Ross left for a reason. You could barely operate a system under Jake, which isn't the case with our current QB.

Pettis and Ross are gone, but it's not like the offense is void of weapons. Hunter Bryant is one of the best TE's in the country and Fuller is a play maker. Ahmed and McGrew can both push the rock and the Oline is solid. 

Regardless of anything else, Eason is a massive upgrade over Browning. However the game turns out, he won't break.

This is all speculation because SC's dline has been milliseconds away from getting sacks. Tyler Huntley should have died last night, but his scrambling ability saved him. I haven't watched a UW game this year, so I'm talking out of my ass, but I think the game is going to be a lot closer than expected, provided Slovis doesn't start.

9/21/19 5:12 PM
11/9/05
captainplanet -
itskrisdude -
captainplanet -
itskrisdude -
captainplanet -
itskrisdude -

Ridiculous arm talent.

This is all speculation because SC's dline has been milliseconds away from getting sacks. Tyler Huntley should have died last night, but his scrambling ability saved him. I haven't watched a UW game this year, so I'm talking out of my ass, but I think the game is going to be a lot closer than expected, provided Slovis doesn't start.

Lol, asserting a player you haven't watched is going to "break," because an entirely different QB from an entirely different team 3 years ago was easily shook, is also speculation.

And yeah, I don't expect a blow out so...

9/21/19 5:17 PM
12/12/07
itskrisdude -
captainplanet -
itskrisdude -
captainplanet -
itskrisdude -
captainplanet -
itskrisdude -

Ridiculous arm talent.

Lol, asserting a player you haven't watched is going to "break," because an entirely different QB from an entirely different team 3 years ago was easily shook, is also speculation.

And yeah, I don't expect a blow out so...

Has more to do with SC's pass rush, honestly. Keeping contain on mobile QBs is their weakness, but I see them feasting on pocket passers. 

9/21/19 5:20 PM
11/9/05

Well we're gonna find out how that goes next week.

9/21/19 5:23 PM
2/22/11

TD SMU! 

9/21/19 5:33 PM
4/23/02

anyone watching the pittucf game???

may have been the worst roughing the passer call in football history

defender literally DID NOT TOUCH the QB...the QB fell down on his own and they threw the flag.

ucf got a field goal out of the extra 15 free yards

9/21/19 5:35 PM
11/9/05

And our best pass rusher will miss the first half vs USC next week because of a bullshit targeting call.

9/21/19 5:39 PM
7/1/12
Pretjah -

anyone watching the pittucf game???

may have been the worst roughing the passer call in football history

defender literally DID NOT TOUCH the QB...the QB fell down on his own and they threw the flag.

ucf got a field goal out of the extra 15 free yards

Yeah. That was a terrible call 

9/21/19 5:40 PM
2/22/11

Sigh....

all I have is SMU now 

9/21/19 5:42 PM
7/1/15

goat
Edited: 9/21/19 5:43 PM
1/1/01

Our Fightin' Texas Aggie Band won the halftime by a LANDSLIDE! Did you see the part where they looked like they were almost going to run into each other but then they made a sharp turn at the last second? That was WILD!

9/21/19 5:42 PM
12/12/07
itskrisdude -

Well we're gonna find out how that goes next week.

$10 gentlemen's wager, sir?