OtherGround Forums College Football Mega Thread 2019-2020

9/21/19 8:14 PM
2/22/11
AnthonyWeiner - I have no idea what the fuck is going on.

This is my entire ACC knowledge:

Clemson-National title contender
NC State-7 or 8 wins, I'll be happy
Everyone else-LOL

Lol I don't know who second best is but Wolfpack has to be up there 

9/21/19 8:14 PM
9/22/16
HernanCortes - 
AnthonyWeiner - I have no idea what the fuck is going on.

This is my entire ACC knowledge:

Clemson-National title contender
NC State-7 or 8 wins, I'll be happy
Everyone else-LOL

Lol I don't know who second best is but Wolfpack has to be up there 

Ummm... Conference-wise, that's not a good thing.
9/21/19 8:18 PM
1/30/03
Matrix -
HernanCortes -
okiebug -

Mond cannot play under the slightest pressure.   He only plays well when there's almost no chance at winning.   It's really crazy.

Yepp this is true. Auburn's D line looked really good against us. Mond would forcefully throw it and wouldn't get the correct read while scrambling. That and the WR Corp didn't do that well aside from Ausbon with the one hand grab 

I can promise you one thing though. Jimbo will not go away from Mond. It's a little frustrating but I honestly don't think our fish QB is ready.

Next week he'll look like a Heisman candidate and everyone will love him again

9/21/19 8:21 PM
1/5/07
HernanCortes - 
AnthonyWeiner - ODU: 17
UVa: 0

DAFACK

ACC is the wild west now 

ODU is not a team you can sleep on these days and always play the big boys in the state with a chip on their shoulder.
9/21/19 8:22 PM
2/22/11
Animal Chin -
Matrix -
HernanCortes -
okiebug -

Mond cannot play under the slightest pressure.   He only plays well when there's almost no chance at winning.   It's really crazy.

Yepp this is true. Auburn's D line looked really good against us. Mond would forcefully throw it and wouldn't get the correct read while scrambling. That and the WR Corp didn't do that well aside from Ausbon with the one hand grab 

I can promise you one thing though. Jimbo will not go away from Mond. It's a little frustrating but I honestly don't think our fish QB is ready.

And next year he'll be in transfer portal to Arkansas or SMU or OU lol 

9/21/19 8:26 PM
1/30/03
HernanCortes -
Animal Chin -
Matrix -
HernanCortes -
okiebug -

He wouldn't start at Arkansas. 

9/21/19 8:30 PM
9/22/16
Animal Chin -
HernanCortes -
Animal Chin -
Matrix -
HernanCortes -
okiebug -

https://gfycat.com/clearcutsnappycomet

9/21/19 8:32 PM
7/15/11
Animal Chin -
HernanCortes -
Animal Chin -
Matrix -
HernanCortes -
okiebug -

Lmao

Edited: 9/21/19 8:35 PM
2/5/06

Looking forward to ESPN glossin' over Cal's road W over Ole Miss.

Much like they did last week when Arizona State beat an elite D from #18 Michigan State on the road. A team the Sun Devils were supposed to lose by 16+.

9/21/19 8:35 PM
1/30/03
Matrix -
Animal Chin -
HernanCortes -
Animal Chin -
Matrix -
HernanCortes -
okiebug -

Lmao

Well, if he's even a mediocre db I guess he could

9/21/19 8:38 PM
9/22/16
Thingading - 

Much like they did last week when Arizona State beat an elite D from #18 Michigan State on the road. A team the Sun Devils were supposed to lose by 16+.

The Pac-28 seems to be improved. I don't want to curse Utah, but this may be their year.
9/21/19 8:44 PM
1/30/03
AnthonyWeiner -
Thingading - 

The Pac-28 seems to be improved. I don't want to curse Utah, but this may be their year.

I've always liked Utah.

I played in the Marines with a RB that went there after he got out. He did pretty well for himself out there.

9/21/19 8:50 PM
2/5/06
AnthonyWeiner - 
Thingading - 

lol

Nah, Larry doing his best to make sure the conference's top teams play a number of short week games on the road. This will significantly decrease the conference's chances.

After all, as the commish, you don't want the Pac-12 getting into the playoffs. That would mean a huge amount of much need $ for the conference.

Let's try to set our top teams up for failure instead.

9/21/19 8:53 PM
9/22/16
Thingading - 
AnthonyWeiner - 
Thingading - 

lol

Nah, Larry doing his best to make sure the conference's top teams play a number of short week games on the road. This will significantly decrease the conference's chances.

After all, as the commish, you don't want the Pac-12 getting into the playoffs. That would mean a huge amount of much need $ for the conference.

Let's try to set our top teams up for failure instead.

Someone should send him a brochure for a playoff game, with a post-note that says "Rent Money".
Edited: 9/21/19 8:57 PM
7/1/15

Huge mistake by Georgia 

9/21/19 9:01 PM
7/1/15

Refs just fucked Norte dame LOL 

9/21/19 9:03 PM
9/22/16
Vegito Blue - 

I'm not watching. What happened?
9/21/19 9:04 PM
7/15/11
Thingading -

Ole Miss got screwed at the end of that game for what it's worth.

9/21/19 9:07 PM
1/30/03
Matrix -
Thingading -

Good. Fuck them.

9/21/19 9:09 PM
1/30/03

I'm not sure that people fully appreciate just how bad Arkansas is. I don't think Morris is going to be there much longer.

Sorry, Jerry. Your boy sucks.

9/21/19 9:11 PM
8/18/06
Animal Chin -
Matrix -
Thingading -

Good. Fuck them.

I honestly thought uga would be up on Notre dame,  looks like Georgia thought the same thing.   They look shell shocked. 

I don't think Notre dame's defensive line can hold up for 4 quarters.  Georgia will run at will late 3rd and 4th quarter. 

9/21/19 9:12 PM
7/1/15
AnthonyWeiner -
Vegito Blue - 

I'm not watching. What happened?

ND scores a TD from the 2 yard line but then the refs said the GA coach called a time out. The commentators said it was late though 

it ended up not mattering though. ND scored 3 plays later on 4th down 

9/21/19 9:13 PM
1/30/03
okiebug -
Animal Chin -
Matrix -
Thingading -

Good. Fuck them.

I honestly thought uga would be up on Notre dame,  looks like Georgia thought the same thing.   They look shell shocked. 

I don't think Notre dame's defensive line can hold up for 4 quarters.  Georgia will run at will late 3rd and 4th quarter. 

I have no idea what that has to do with ole Miss

9/21/19 9:15 PM
2/22/11

Good game going on with okie state 

9/21/19 9:15 PM
2/5/06
Matrix - 
Thingading -

If it's a Pac-12 crew, then enter at your own risk. Odds are they fucked both teams equally during the course of the game. Plus, Ole Miss was at home.