OtherGround Forums College Football Mega Thread 2019-2020

9/22/19 1:05 PM
7/15/11
Animal Chin -
Matrix -
Animal Chin -

That's 4 interceptions now, folks.

The 11:00 show is always different than the 9:00 show! Be sure to tip your waiters and waitresses!

That "Mond transfer portal" looking any better? Wow at 5 int in THAT game..

How is he as a DB?

Can he tackle?

He's never thrown 5 int that's for sure

9/22/19 1:08 PM
1/30/03
Matrix -
Animal Chin -
Matrix -
Animal Chin -

The 11:00 show is always different than the 9:00 show! Be sure to tip your waiters and waitresses!

How is he as a DB?

Can he tackle?

Can he coach?

9/22/19 1:23 PM
7/15/11
Animal Chin -
Matrix -
Animal Chin -
Matrix -
Animal Chin -

How is he as a DB?

Can he tackle?

Can he coach?

He probably thinks he can

9/22/19 1:25 PM
7/15/11
SgtJustinTeplitz -
Matrix - 
Fake Pie - FSU nearly collapsed again, not that I care about this season any more.

At least Jimbo lost. Sorry Matrix.

That's fair. Jimbo lost us this one imo. Poor play calling and poor preparation. Definitely wasn't his day.

Texas A&M looked unstoppable in the 4th Quarter... Close game vs a very tough Auburn...

Jimbo, Mond, and Crew will destroy Arkansas next weekend and then it's versus Alabama... a must win for The Aggies... they can pull off an upset if Mond plays perfectly, no turnovers by A&M, they can put Tua on his ass, and, oh, I don't know... why does Texas A&M have such a rough schedule...

Yeah I like your optimism. I'm not onboard unfortunately.

9/22/19 1:26 PM
1/30/03
Matrix -
Animal Chin -
Matrix -
Animal Chin -
Matrix -
Animal Chin -

How is he as a DB?

Can he tackle?

Can he coach?

He probably thinks he can

Lol.

We really need some help in the area. Jerry fucked that one up

9/22/19 1:43 PM
2/25/03
Matrix -
itskrisdude -
cbia - Michigan does not look good. 28-0 in the first half.

Total yards: Mich 96, Wisc 312.

Time of possession: Mich 6:57, Wisc 23:03

That's about as dominant as it gets.

This damn game. My lord. Harvard lite doin WORK!

On Harvard (of the Midwest)! 

9/22/19 1:47 PM
6/22/09
Thingading -

Just wow at the UCLA/Wazzu game. I had to get up real early, so I went to bed at halftime when WSU looked firmly in control. I picked the wrond half to miss, apparently.

Not only was Wazzu rolling the Bruins, but it looked like a physical mismatch.

From the sound of things, this is an all-time Cougin' It.

I know half a dozen UCLA fans here in LA that went to bed early because of that deficit, only to wake up and say "WTF, we won?!?!"

9/22/19 1:59 PM
2/25/03
Pretjah -
Fan of Fanboys - 
Pretjah -
Fan of Fanboys - 
itskrisdude - 

There isn't a throw Eason can't make.

Ridiculous arm talent.

just noticed I don't have that game either. They are showing UCF/Pitt instead. Who the fuck wants to watch that? much rather watch Eason

me  hail to pitt

RBU, right? They've been killing the running game 

yup

all time greatest running back school!!!!!

You misspelled Wisconsin. 

9/22/19 2:03 PM
3/29/13
Meohfumado -
Thingading -

Just wow at the UCLA/Wazzu game. I had to get up real early, so I went to bed at halftime when WSU looked firmly in control. I picked the wrond half to miss, apparently.

I know half a dozen UCLA fans here in LA that went to bed early because of that deficit, only to wake up and say "WTF, we won?!?!"

I remember that happening when I was a kid my dad took me to a Clemson game and he was asshurt that they were down by like 20 at the half and we left and during our drive home every radio station was talking about the comeback going on lol

9/22/19 2:07 PM
6/22/09
rufus -
Pretjah -
Fan of Fanboys - 
Pretjah -
Fan of Fanboys - 
itskrisdude - 

Ridiculous arm talent.

just noticed I don't have that game either. They are showing UCF/Pitt instead. Who the fuck wants to watch that? much rather watch Eason

me  hail to pitt

yup

I'm gonna go with the stat of most RB heisman winners to settle this....just cause SC has 4 (5 if Bush don't get stripped).  Yay biased stats!

However that ties them with OSU I believe.  Don't think anybody has more than that.

9/22/19 2:08 PM
2/25/03
HernanCortes -
itskrisdude -

Wisconsin has 154 rushing yards in the first quarter.

Michigan is about to get blown the fuck out.

Didn't realize one of their RBs (Wisconsin) is from Katy, TX

that is next level recruiting right there lol so many options to choose from 

Yeah , we've been pulling select guys out of Texas for a couple years now. I don't pay enough attention to know who's doing it, but we got a guy who can go down there and recruit. We also have a Florida guy, and a So Cal guy. We have a wall around the state where we keep the best guys, mostly linemen and LBs, then we go down south and out west, and to jersey, to get our skilled guys. Oh, and we take the best players from Minnesota. LOL

9/22/19 2:11 PM
2/25/03
Meohfumado -
rufus -
Pretjah -
Fan of Fanboys - 
Pretjah -
Fan of Fanboys - 
itskrisdude - 

Ridiculous arm talent.

me  hail to pitt

yup

I'm gonna go with the stat of most RB heisman winners to settle this....just cause SC has 4 (5 if Bush don't get stripped).  Yay biased stats!

However that ties them with OSU I believe.  Don't think anybody has more than that.

We have 2, hopefully 3 at the end of this year. But OJ is one of yours. LOL ... 

Edited: 9/22/19 2:14 PM
6/22/09
KaepernicksTheAppleOfMyEye -
Meohfumado -
Thingading -

I remember that happening when I was a kid my dad took me to a Clemson game and he was asshurt that they were down by like 20 at the half and we left and during our drive home every radio station was talking about the comeback going on lol

Only time I came close to doing that was the Miracle on Manchester.  My dad tapped me and said, "Let's go..." when the Kings missed an early two on one at the start of the 3rd down 5-0 to the Oilers, and we started to head up the stairs to exit the Forum.

We were at the top of the stairs when Jay Wells threw the puck in from the point, and my old man changed his mind, and we came running back down the stairs before somebody stole our seats.

9/22/19 2:13 PM
6/22/09
rufus -
Meohfumado -
rufus -
Pretjah -
Fan of Fanboys - 
Pretjah -
Fan of Fanboys - 
itskrisdude - 

Ridiculous arm talent.

me  hail to pitt

yup

We have 2, hopefully 3 at the end of this year. But OJ is one of yours. LOL ... 

Heheh....Juice was a beast in college though, and him being a total shitbag doesn't take points off the scoreboard, or the yards out of the record books.  ;)

9/22/19 2:45 PM
7/15/11
KaepernicksTheAppleOfMyEye -
Meohfumado -
Thingading -

I remember it happening to UCLA a couple of years ago. The closest I've come to completely cutting college football out of my life. Still gives me nightmares.

9/22/19 5:11 PM
6/30/14

just read Clemson played 111 players last night

Dabo let everyone who was not injured ineligible play

9/22/19 5:21 PM
12/2/05
Matrix -
Fake Pie - FSU nearly collapsed again, not that I care about this season any more.

That's fair. Jimbo lost us this one imo. Poor play calling and poor preparation. Definitely wasn't his day.

To be fair I always like A&M. Nothing against them. Obviously bitter about our situation. But you know it's just some school I went to 15 years ago :) still one of my best memories is that NC game I got to go to in 14. 

9/22/19 5:40 PM
1/30/03
Fake Pie -
Matrix -

To be fair I always like A&M. Nothing against them. Obviously bitter about our situation. But you know it's just some school I went to 15 years ago :) still one of my best memories is that NC game I got to go to in 14. 

That was such a good game.

I'll watch that replay any time it comes on.

9/22/19 6:56 PM
2/22/11
Fake Pie -
Matrix -

Always appreciate a Harvard of the south man. 

9/22/19 7:35 PM
2/25/03
HernanCortes -
Fake Pie -
Matrix -

LOL... 

9/22/19 7:56 PM
2/25/08

Busch Light guy is up to over a million. Still 8 days to go.

9/22/19 8:00 PM
7/15/11
rufus -
HernanCortes -
Fake Pie -
Matrix -

LOL... 

Now that's funny!

9/22/19 8:32 PM
12/2/05
HernanCortes - 
Fake Pie -
Matrix -

LOL. Isn't is UVA or Duke douches that claim that? I have no delusions about my scholastic achievements. I dropped out of HS at 16, got a GED, went to my local community college and transferred to FSU :)

My only claim on academics is I then went to Georgetown for law school.
9/22/19 8:33 PM
2/5/06

Still trying to comprehend UCLA's W over Wazzu.

If you had asked me, "Which CFB team would have not 1, but 2 comeback Ws in the last 3 years when trailing by 30+ in the 2nd half?"................Wellllp, UCLA would not have been on my guess list.

At least against TAMU they had an NFL QB (Rosen) to lead the turnaround.

This year at QB....nope. But they did catch a major break playing Coug It University.

9/22/19 8:36 PM
7/15/11
Fake Pie -
HernanCortes - 
Fake Pie -
Matrix -

LOL. Isn't is UVA or Duke douches that claim that? I have no delusions about my scholastic achievements. I dropped out of HS at 16, got a GED, went to my local community college and transferred to FSU :)

My only claim on academics is I then went to Georgetown for law school.

That's why it was funny but the Georgetown talk is impressive. I've thought about asking you that question and never have. Where are you from? That's a weird combo I would think.