OtherGround Forums College Football Mega Thread 2019-2020

28 days ago
7/15/11
rufus -
HernanCortes -
Fake Pie -
Matrix -
Fake Pie - FSU nearly collapsed again, not that I care about this season any more.

At least Jimbo lost. Sorry Matrix.

That’s fair. Jimbo lost us this one imo. Poor play calling and poor preparation. Definitely wasn’t his day.

To be fair I always like A&M. Nothing against them. Obviously bitter about our situation. But you know it's just some school I went to 15 years ago :) still one of my best memories is that NC game I got to go to in 14. 

Always appreciate a Harvard of the south man. 

LOL... 

Now that’s funny!

28 days ago
12/2/05
HernanCortes - 
Fake Pie -
Matrix -
Fake Pie - FSU nearly collapsed again, not that I care about this season any more.

That’s fair. Jimbo lost us this one imo. Poor play calling and poor preparation. Definitely wasn’t his day.

To be fair I always like A&M. Nothing against them. Obviously bitter about our situation. But you know it's just some school I went to 15 years ago :) still one of my best memories is that NC game I got to go to in 14. 

LOL. Isn't is UVA or Duke douches that claim that? I have no delusions about my scholastic achievements. I dropped out of HS at 16, got a GED, went to my local community college and transferred to FSU :)

My only claim on academics is I then went to Georgetown for law school.
28 days ago
2/5/06

Still trying to comprehend UCLA's W over Wazzu.

If you had asked me, "Which CFB team would have not 1, but 2 comeback Ws in the last 3 years when trailing by 30+ in the 2nd half?"................Wellllp, UCLA would not have been on my guess list.

At least against TAMU they had an NFL QB (Rosen) to lead the turnaround.

This year at QB....nope. But they did catch a major break playing Coug It University.

28 days ago
7/15/11
Fake Pie -
HernanCortes - 
Fake Pie -
Matrix -

LOL. Isn't is UVA or Duke douches that claim that? I have no delusions about my scholastic achievements. I dropped out of HS at 16, got a GED, went to my local community college and transferred to FSU :)

That’s why it was funny but the Georgetown talk is impressive. I’ve thought about asking you that question and never have. Where are you from? That’s a weird combo I would think.

28 days ago
7/15/11
Thingading -

Still trying to comprehend UCLA's W over Wazzu.

If you had asked me, "Which CFB team would have not 1, but 2 comeback Ws in the last 3 years when trailing by 30+ in the 2nd half?"................Wellllp, UCLA would not have been on my guess list.

At least against TAMU they had an NFL QB (Rosen) to lead the turnaround.

This year at QB....nope. But they did catch a major break playing Coug It University.

Rosen is a name we don’t say on this thread Thing! Act accordingly..

Fucking hottub in his dorm and then he does that shit in ‘17. Annnnnd the hate grows..

28 days ago
1/30/03
Matrix -
Fake Pie -
HernanCortes - 
Fake Pie -
Matrix -

That’s why it was funny but the Georgetown talk is impressive. I’ve thought about asking you that question and never have. Where are you from? That’s a weird combo I would think.

I have a friend that is from here but went to Dartmouth and then got his MBA from Columbia.

But he's not allowed to be a razorback fan because he didn't go there.

Weird.

28 days ago
4/21/09

Georgia literally ran away with the game in the second half... Mostly fourth quarter. We could all see it coming with NDs riding defense and UGAs running game

28 days ago
7/15/11
Animal Chin -
Matrix -
Fake Pie -
HernanCortes - 
Fake Pie -
Matrix -

I have a friend that is from here but went to Dartmouth and then got his MBA from Columbia.

Weird.

Yeah he gets a pass imo. He went for purely academic reasons lol. He can be a fan ANYTIME he wants. Tell him if he gets tired of the pig calls I’ve got a team that will accept his smart ass!

28 days ago
4/27/15

Those ND fagoons that were faking injuries to disrupt GA's hurry-up offense should be suspended

28 days ago
7/8/14
Black Dougie -

Those ND fagoons that were faking injuries to disrupt GA's hurry-up offense should be suspended

Didn't get to catch the game but the ol' fainting Irish were at it again?

28 days ago
1/30/03
Matrix -
Animal Chin -
Matrix -
Fake Pie -
HernanCortes - 
Fake Pie -
Matrix -

Weird.

Yeah he gets a pass imo. He went for purely academic reasons lol. He can be a fan ANYTIME he wants. Tell him if he gets tired of the pig calls I’ve got a team that will accept his smart ass!

Owner's son.

Doesn't matter the reason. He didn't graduate from Arkansas. 

28 days ago
7/15/11
Animal Chin -
Matrix -
Animal Chin -
Matrix -
Fake Pie -
HernanCortes - 
Fake Pie -
Matrix -

Weird.

Owner's son.

Doesn't matter the reason. He didn't graduate from Arkansas. 

Owner of what? Don’t say it’s what I think it is.. He could tell some people to “get fucked” imo. Lol

28 days ago
7/15/11

28 days ago
7/15/11

Really happy for Kyle. The way this dude played he should push Cam for a starting position. Once again I’d like to state... FUCK SUMLIN! Stupid SOB

27 days ago
3/29/13
Fan of Fanboys - just read Clemson played 111 players last night

Dabo let everyone who was not injured ineligible play

He pulled the startes I think the fastest I've ever seen, there were people leaving the game in the first quarter, I have never seen that at a Clemson game before

27 days ago
4/21/09
Matrix -

Really happy for Kyle. The way this dude played he should push Cam for a starting position. Once again I’d like to state... FUCK SUMLIN! Stupid SOB

I can't believe I used to defend that retard.

27 days ago
4/21/09

And like clockwork this Michigan fan in my office is telling me how Jim Harbough would be great if he could just get the right QB.

Dude, you've had 5 years to get your shit sorted at QB. It's on Jim at this point. 

I also seem to remember Alabama making the playoff with a QB who had been a backup running back his entire career. There are plenty of college teams who have won with mediocre QB play. It's like Michigan fans don't want to admit he's a shit coach who can't win unless he has an all time great taking snaps.

Yeah let's continue to blame the QBs and not your HC. 

27 days ago
4/21/09

And Shea Patterson was not a bad qb at ol miss

27 days ago
4/27/15
Otis the Drunk -
Black Dougie -

Didn't get to catch the game but the ol' fainting Irish were at it again?

27 days ago
3/29/13
Bam57Bam -

And like clockwork this Michigan fan in my office is telling me how Jim Harbough would be great if he could just get the right QB.

Dude, you've had 5 years to get your shit sorted at QB. It's on Jim at this point. 

I also seem to remember Alabama making the playoff with a QB who had been a backup running back his entire career. There are plenty of college teams who have won with mediocre QB play. It's like Michigan fans don't want to admit he's a shit coach who can't win unless he has an all time great taking snaps.

In all fairness Blake sims also played QB in Highschool and played in 23 games prior to his senior season as a QB

Edited: 27 days ago
6/30/14

so in no particular order it seems like the playoff teams are down to:

Alabama
LSU
UGA
Auburn
Clemson
Ohio St
Wisconsin
Oklahoma

am I missing anyone? With Pitt doing everyone a favor and beating UCF we won't have to hear about them anymore.

Clemson and Oklahoma appear to have the easiest road to the playoffs.

Ohio St vs Wisconsin next month should be a great game. I am happy they play in the regular season this year. And there is a chance the rematch in the Big 10 Championship game

Alabama has LSU and Auburn while Aubun also has to play UGA. I think Auburn will be eliminated. UGA's lack of offense could hurt them at some point this season. I am thinking the SECCG is UGA vs LSU, at this point.

I guess if looking at outside teams then USCw and Texas still have a shot. Both would need to win out but they would be in if thy did.

27 days ago
7/1/15
Black Dougie -

Every team does that 

27 days ago
7/1/15
Bam57Bam -

The UofM fan base is the single worst fan base in all of sports 

27 days ago
7/1/15
Bam57Bam -

And Shea Patterson was not a bad qb at ol miss

This past offseason he said he returned for another year in college to beat Ohio State. Fucking lol. Not only is that not gonna happen, but he may be on the bench very soon 

27 days ago
7/15/11
Vegito Blue -
Bam57Bam -

The UofM fan base is the single worst fan base in all of sports 

“Hold my beer..”

- texass