OtherGround Forums Conor Punches Your Dad In Front of You

25 days ago
3/22/13

I'm not able to beat him physically so I would lift the nearest thing to me and attempt to beat the fuck out of him.

25 days ago
11/11/14
NKcell -

Considering a 70 year just took his punch unfazed and he's a washed up coke head alcoholic that weighs only 170lbs. I'd bet anybody 200lbs and over that had some ok skills could probably give him a decent go in the street.

This

25 days ago
1/6/10

My dad would fuck him up

25 days ago
2/20/09

Lol, we aren’t in a cage.  There isn’t a referee.  

I go to my car and get a hammer and smash his skull in.

This notion that real world fights are in any way similar to an mma fight is cute, laughable and in no way reflects reality.

If I think I can beat you in a fair fight, I’ll try.  

If I doubt that I can, I’m going to go get a shovel.

25 days ago
8/17/18
AnotherTMAguy -

So your Dad refuses a drink from Conor and Conor slugs him. 

What would you do?

Probably throw something thick and solid at his face and pray it hits

25 days ago
9/8/10

Attack him or anyone who hit my grandfather. 

Probably wake up a few minutes later asking "did I get him?".

It's a cunt move that I can't abide. 

25 days ago
7/2/07
InspiritMick - 

My dad would fuck him up

This is what I have been waiting for and expecting !

Yes
25 days ago
11/11/11

ROAR 

I WOULD DEFEND THE HONOR OF MY DEN LEADER AND ENGAGE THE HUMAN, MCGREGOR, IN MUTUAL COMBAT. I WOULD HASTILY NEUTRALIZE HIM USING MY POWERFUL DOUBLE UNDERHOOKS HOLD. AFTER HE SUCCUMBS TO THE POWER OF MY TECHNIQUE I WOULD SHOW HIM COMPASSION SO HE COULD LEARN THE ERROR OF HIS WAYS. THEN I WOULD CLAIM HIS TITLE AND KEEP IT AS MY OWN.

25 days ago
8/17/18
TheBearStare -

ROAR 

I WOULD DEFEND THE HONOR OF MY DEN LEADER AND ENGAGE THE HUMAN, MCGREGOR, IN MUTUAL COMBAT. I WOULD HASTILY NEUTRALIZE HIM USING MY POWERFUL DOUBLE UNDERHOOKS HOLD. AFTER HE SUCCUMBS TO THE POWER OF MY TECHNIQUE I WOULD SHOW HIM COMPASSION SO HE COULD LEARN THE ERROR OF HIS WAYS. THEN I WOULD CLAIM HIS TITLE AND KEEP IT AS MY OWN.

Would you not bite his face OFF?

25 days ago
7/21/18

Take him down 

25 days ago
11/11/11
jackthestripper -
TheBearStare -

ROAR 

Would you not bite his face OFF?

THERE WOULD BE NO NEED. HOWEVER, I WOULD URINATE ON HIS WIFE AND CHILDREN TO ESTABLISH THEM AS MY PROPERTY.

25 days ago
5/15/15

My old man was always a lot tougher than me!! But I'd help.

25 days ago
8/10/16

There’s only one thing to do, in all honesty. You would literally shoot him. Connor hitting someone could easily be proven as attempted murder, giving the nature of his profession. It could successfully be argued that Connor used lethal force, which merited a bullet to his overgrown skull. 

25 days ago
7/2/07
Slydawg - 

My dad woukd have felt sorry for McGregor, Ge would not have let me fight him. My dad woukd kill him with kindness. Dad would try to save him not sue him.

Me on the other hand. I

You and Conor do have about the same reach.

All joking aside I had a coach tell me he has never seen anyone blow up in size after weigh in like Conor.

He had a guy fighting Conor weigh in thought he was so small next day he said the increase in thickness was unreal.
25 days ago
2/2/15

Stockton Slap

25 days ago
8/15/07
I'm bigger than Conor, meaner, with a better ground game and decent striking defense. I'd hit him with a glass or bottle as soon as he looked away and not stopped until I was dragged off him.
25 days ago
1/1/01

Slap him and ran away. He will chase me and in one block, he will be gassed and I’ll take him to BJJ heaven....then bj heaven too. 

25 days ago
2/23/05
I outweigh Conor Mcdouchebag by 100 lbs I'd give him the worst 15 seconds of his life
25 days ago
5/22/15
My father is 69 years old. He would smash Conor's face into the bar, the wall and toss him out the door.
25 days ago
7/1/15

Call Khabib 

25 days ago
7/29/13

My dad is a well liked and respected person in his community. Hes been a fire fighter there for almost 30 years. He has helped a lot of people and done a lot of extra shit he never had to do for them. Conor wouldn't have to worry about just me. He'd have to see how that left hand works with a group of people coming after him .

25 days ago
11/19/06

I buy Conor a beer.

25 days ago
6/27/02

Fake a shot and drop him with an overhand right...

25 days ago
4/24/07
AnotherTMAguy - 

So your Dad refuses a drink from Conor and Conor slugs him. 

What would you do?

I would hit my Dad harder. How dare he not accept a drink from Conor. 

Edited: 25 days ago
11/11/14
Vegito Blue -

Call Khabib 

Or Nick Diaz or just about any other fighter who weighs 170 lbs or more