OtherGround Forums "Conservative" posters dominate quality of forum.

10 days ago
9/27/07

"Conservative" posters dominate the quality of this forum. This isn't even debatable. Purely stating facts.

Hope this helps.

10 days ago
3/25/19

I just wish they wouldn't keep conservative paraphernalia suck as kkk sign up sheets in their houses. 

10 days ago
11/19/06

You mean when it comes to quality they dominate?

10 days ago
1/1/01

10 days ago
5/9/10
rubbermonkey -

"Conservative" posters dominate the quality of this forum. This isn't even debatable. Purely stating facts.

Hope this helps.

It's such a fucking shame when logic and facts are in demand.

9 days ago
5/22/04
liberals have nothing to offer. they're mostly shifty people, which is why they spend so much time virtue signaling.
9 days ago
6/26/17

Domination

9 days ago
5/20/19

Its not really a good thing to surround yourself with people who think just like you. This is how groupthink forms and then stagnates progress. 

“I don’t like trees”

”well I guess u don’t like trees that means I don’t like trees either!!”

9 days ago
5/13/11

Yay for echo chambers! 

9 days ago
8/1/13
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA -

Yay for echo chambers! 

9 days ago
8/1/13
HoneyGlazedJinx -

Its not really a good thing to surround yourself with people who think just like you. This is how groupthink forms and then stagnates progress. 

“I don’t like trees”

I would rather associate with rational, patriotic like minded people than leftists who hate everything that has made this country great.

9 days ago
7/25/08
This is a MMA fan forum sub-board.

The entire OG is a subset of MMA fans.

Think about MMA fans. On average, we're below average. It should not surprise you that a subset of a below-average subset of the population is below average.
9 days ago
6/19/10
HoneyGlazedJinx -

“I don’t like trees”

Gtfo here with this nonsense. 

There arent many sane liberal posters in the OG. That’s the problem.  

There were here many great discussions had when PumpkinSpice (FoggyBottom) was in this forum. He wasn’t a liberal troll and was sincere in his posts. 

What we have in the OG are a bunch of troll liberal idiots. 

9 days ago
12/29/09
DaveFu - 

Where did you get that sweet Democrat costume?

9 days ago
7/25/08
Yamie Jagerbomb - 
HoneyGlazedJinx -

“I don’t like trees”

There were here many great discussions had when PumpkinSpice (FoggyBottom) was in this forum. He wasn’t a liberal troll and was sincere in his posts. 

~~~sorta.

The issue is that, on both sides of the aisle there is a movement toward dipshittery.

I have traditionally been a Rockefeller Republican, and have never voted Democrat in a national election.

That said, "we" started it. I identify the nomination of Sarah Palin as the moment where this brand of "dipshit conservative" began to reach national prominence. Trump is the apex of the dipshit conservative movement, and more and more reasonable republicans are finding themselves sucked to the dipshit wing out of "us vs them".

In response to dipshit republicans, the Democrats this cycle instead of moving to the middle, have moved toward their own dipshit wing, with dipshits like AOC and her ilk.

Regular, sensible republicans like Paul Ryan and regular, sensible democrats like Joe Biden (either of whom I'd vote for over either Trump or AOC) are losing ground to the dipshits.

So yes, you're seeing more liberal dipshits, but you're also part of being more conservative dipshits, and THAT, my friend, is the problem.
9 days ago
6/20/11

Yet they all whine about an imaginary poster they think is haunting this place, it’s hysterical.

9 days ago
6/29/09
You cant tell whether most people are truly conservatives or just hate the current liberal ideology more. censoring, doxing, acts of domestic terrorism, ignoring crime and poverty, selling out the country.....yeah, the growing hatred for these libtard facists is considerable. Turning moderate demcrats into an enemy.
9 days ago
2/5/05

Damn autocorrect ... op meant “quantity”. 

9 days ago
11/8/09

I miss the days when funny and awesome posters dominated the quality of this forum. 

9 days ago
11/11/11

Don't know about quality, but conservative posters definitely dominate circle jerk threads like this.

Can't explain why, maybe it's just some inner need to have your feelings stroked, err validated, by others, constantly.

And yet the left are the snowflakes? OG conservatives, your forefathers look down on you in shame over what the right has become under Snowflake in Chief. This thread is just further proof.

(On a related note, it does seem like you guys are more anxious and testy than usual lately, is it because it's slowly dawning on you that a Trump re-election in '20 is looking less and less likely?)

9 days ago
11/25/10
Slowshot -
Yamie Jagerbomb - 
HoneyGlazedJinx -

“I don’t like trees”

~~~sorta.

The issue is that, on both sides of the aisle there is a movement toward dipshittery.

I have traditionally been a Rockefeller Republican, and have never voted Democrat in a national election.

That said, "we" started it. I identify the nomination of Sarah Palin as the moment where this brand of "dipshit conservative" began to reach national prominence. Trump is the apex of the dipshit conservative movement, and more and more reasonable republicans are finding themselves sucked to the dipshit wing out of "us vs them".

In response to dipshit republicans, the Democrats this cycle instead of moving to the middle, have moved toward their own dipshit wing, with dipshits like AOC and her ilk.

Regular, sensible republicans like Paul Ryan and regular, sensible democrats like Joe Biden (either of whom I'd vote for over either Trump or AOC) are losing ground to the dipshits.

So yes, you're seeing more liberal dipshits, but you're also part of being more conservative dipshits, and THAT, my friend, is the problem.

I concur.  All centrists with common sense are getting pushed out.

9 days ago
11/25/10
morotetsuke - You cant tell whether most people are truly conservatives or just hate the current liberal ideology more. censoring, doxing, acts of domestic terrorism, ignoring crime and poverty, selling out the country.....yeah, the growing hatred for these libtard facists is considerable. Turning moderate demcrats into an enemy.

This is true for a lot of people I know.  We had very little issues with dems back in the Bill Clinton days, but he's a conservative by today's measure.  The left has gone off the rails gonzo.  

9 days ago
7/25/08
8flat - 
morotetsuke - You cant tell whether most people are truly conservatives or just hate the current liberal ideology more. censoring, doxing, acts of domestic terrorism, ignoring crime and poverty, selling out the country.....yeah, the growing hatred for these libtard facists is considerable. Turning moderate demcrats into an enemy.

This is true for a lot of people I know.  We had very little issues with dems back in the Bill Clinton days, but he's a conservative by today's measure.  The left has gone off the rails gonzo.  

Again, though, so has the right.

Like, Obama was a solidly liberal president, but not crazy. His policies were pretty straighforward mainstream liberal American politics.

The republican party responded by going fucking CRAZY. The democratic party is responding to that by going fucking CRAZY.

AOC is CRAZY. Devin Nunes is CRAZY. Donald Trump is maybe not crazy, but he's a deeply shitty and weird guy.

Like, just recently we had guys like Mitt Romney in prominent positions, and now we have Tom Cotton and Rand Paul and fucking Stephen Miller.

WTF.
9 days ago
1/1/01
rubbermonkey - 

Hope this helps.

Well if the powers that be here would have carried out what was promised, all the political threads would have been relegated to the Political Ground.  Instead they continue to stink up the main page.  And you are contributing to it by adding another political thread attacking your perceived opposition.   Good job making a bad situation worse.

9 days ago
11/25/10
Slowshot -
8flat - 

Again, though, so has the right.

Like, Obama was a solidly liberal president, but not crazy. His policies were pretty straighforward mainstream liberal American politics.

The republican party responded by going fucking CRAZY. The democratic party is responding to that by going fucking CRAZY.

AOC is CRAZY. Devin Nunes is CRAZY. Donald Trump is maybe not crazy, but he's a deeply shitty and weird guy.

Like, just recently we had guys like Mitt Romney in prominent positions, and now we have Tom Cotton and Rand Paul and fucking Stephen Miller.

WTF.

Yep very true.  You know it was bad when the GOP didn't want Trump to win  but they finally had to conced out of fear that he'd run as an indie and steal half their votes.  It's a whacky world and i hate it.  Moderates are dead.  Pick the worst of 2 evils at the polls.