OtherGround Forums "Conservative" posters dominate quality of forum.

8/15/19 12:37 PM
7/26/07
kkmmnn - 

I used a magic eraser to scrub an entrance stamp off my wrist this morning and now it's all red

RIP
8/15/19 12:42 PM
1/1/01
Chimonos Revenge - 
Balls Mahoney - 

This thread is a pos OP and it's only goal is to further divide the site. You can be friends with someone that doesn't share your political and religious beliefs, if you're an adult. 

Well there are lots of children here.

Look for these buzzwords to identify them:

Libtards
Trumptards
Trumpanzees
Snowflakes
NPCS
Magatards
etc.

Pretty much anyone who uses these terms seriously on a consistent basis isn't an adult worth having a serious conversation with. They just want to throw shit on the internet like a monkey in a cage.

I like Trumpanzees! 

8/15/19 12:52 PM
8/7/19
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA - 
HoneyGlazedJinx -
camicom -
HoneyGlazedJinx -

Its not really a good thing to surround yourself with people who think just like you. This is how groupthink forms and then stagnates progress. 

“I don’t like trees”

”well I guess u don’t like trees that means I don’t like trees either!!”

I would rather associate with rational, patriotic like minded people than leftists who hate everything that has made this country great.

Oh dear god could you make a more eye rolling statement? Yes everything you stand for is what makes America great! If everyone just listened to camicom America would be great again. 

America has never been great dipshit. It’s just been white. 

He is a tax fraud who brags about defrauding all Americans. Much like his hero in cheif, the hypocrisy is comedy gold. 

Aren't you the kid who complains about personal attacks, rather than debating issues?

How odd.

Le Shat
©
8/15/19 12:53 PM
8/7/19
What's been fun to watch is how young naive liberals on this site have grown up and turned into enlightened conservatives.

Le Shat
8/15/19 12:54 PM
5/10/08
rubbermonkey - 

"Conservative" posters dominate the quality of this forum. This isn't even debatable. Purely stating facts.

Hope this helps.

There are no conservative posters here any more.

You have Trumptards (who aren't even close to conservative) and Anti-Trumpers.

8/15/19 1:01 PM
5/10/08
DaveFu - 
Chimonos Revenge - 
Balls Mahoney - 

This thread is a pos OP and it's only goal is to further divide the site. You can be friends with someone that doesn't share your political and religious beliefs, if you're an adult. 

Libtards
Trumptards
Trumpanzees
Snowflakes
NPCS
Magatards
etc.

Pretty much anyone who uses these terms seriously on a consistent basis isn't an adult worth having a serious conversation with. They just want to throw shit on the internet like a monkey in a cage.

I like Trumpanzees! 

Let's not forget about Trumpettes!

Edited: 8/15/19 1:10 PM
7/26/07
lionsoul - 
rubbermonkey - 

"Conservative" posters dominate the quality of this forum. This isn't even debatable. Purely stating facts.

Hope this helps.

There are no conservative posters here any more.

You have Trumptards (who aren't even close to conservative) and Anti-Trumpers.

Yeah, Trump's fan club aren't conservatives (well, some of them are i guess) but Trump is not a traditional conservative values candidate. He's a populist, and attracts star-fuckers.

8/15/19 1:12 PM
5/13/11
Le Shat V2 -
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA - 
HoneyGlazedJinx -
camicom -
HoneyGlazedJinx -

Its not really a good thing to surround yourself with people who think just like you. This is how groupthink forms and then stagnates progress. 

“I don’t like trees”

I would rather associate with rational, patriotic like minded people than leftists who hate everything that has made this country great.

Oh dear god could you make a more eye rolling statement? Yes everything you stand for is what makes America great! If everyone just listened to camicom America would be great again. 

He is a tax fraud who brags about defrauding all Americans. Much like his hero in cheif, the hypocrisy is comedy gold. 

Aren't you the kid who complains about personal attacks, rather than debating issues?

How odd.

Le Shat
©

Yes. However in this thread, there is no issue to debate, so not the same as your pathetic trolling in the other thread. 

Good try though, Munk.

Edited: 8/15/19 1:14 PM
5/13/11
Le Shat V2 - What's been fun to watch is how young naive liberals on this site have grown up and turned into enlightened conservatives.

Le Shat

You've watched posters grow up in the 8 days you've been here? 

Oh wait, you're a previously banned shit stain poster, reincarnated that the mods will turn a blind eye to. 

Even made it clear in your SN and lame signature. 

8/15/19 1:19 PM
8/7/19
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA - 
Le Shat V2 - What's been fun to watch is how young naive liberals on this site have grown up and turned into enlightened conservatives.

Le Shat

You've watched posters grow up in the 8 days you've been here? 

Oh wait, you're a previously banned shit stain poster, reincarnated that the mods will turn a blind eye to. 

Even made it clear in your SN and lame signature. 

No I was Le Shat on here from 2002 to around 2010, so I brought it back.

I've never been banned, I've never threatened anyone or doxxed anyone, or any other bannable offense. But I have had leftist mods freeze me for no reason, that seems like the type of thing you would support.

No shit, dummy.

Le Shat
©
8/15/19 1:21 PM
8/7/19
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA - 
Le Shat V2 -
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA - 
HoneyGlazedJinx -
camicom -
HoneyGlazedJinx -

“I don’t like trees”

How odd.

Le Shat
©

Yes. However in this thread, there is no issue to debate, so not the same as your pathetic trolling in the other thread. 

Good try though, Munk.

So you're a hypocrite.

Shocking.

Le Shat
©

#TheBest
Edited: 8/15/19 1:45 PM
7/26/07

^holy shit, you're right

Le Shat is totally Munk lol

How did i not notice that before

Same posting style and everything

8/15/19 1:56 PM
12/29/10
camicom -
HoneyGlazedJinx -

“I don’t like trees”

Racism, slavery, and all forms of oppression made this country great for your people, not all people.

8/15/19 3:17 PM
8/7/19
Chimonos Revenge - 

^holy shit, you're right

Because you're not brilliant like me, duh.

Le Shat
©
#ME
#iRule
#Fett'sGayForPay
8/15/19 3:26 PM
5/10/08
Chimonos Revenge - 

^holy shit, you're right

Definitely Munk or a Munk impersonator...

That is the state of the OG these days...

We are constantly engaging with trolls or 2nd or 3rd user accounts..

8/15/19 3:28 PM
4/24/07

I just want to make it known that I have repeatedly tried to force friendship on to LnP Ninja. He refuses my advances. 

8/15/19 3:35 PM
8/7/19
lionsoul - 
Chimonos Revenge - 

^holy shit, you're right

How am I a troll? I openly debate.

Some left wing mod froze me permanently for no reason. These assholes wouldn't respond to e-mail so I created a new account.
I'll do the same when it happens again.

Try to keep up.

Le Shat
©
8/15/19 3:49 PM
7/5/13
King Trav -

I miss the days when funny and awesome posters dominated the quality of this forum. 

Somebody needs to put that King Trav guy incharge already

Edited: 8/15/19 3:52 PM
7/26/07
Le Shat V2 - 
lionsoul - 
Chimonos Revenge - 

^holy shit, you're right

How am I a troll? I openly debate.

Some left wing mod froze me permanently for no reason. These assholes wouldn't respond to e-mail so I created a new account.
I'll do the same when it happens again.

Try to keep up.

Le Shat
©

Still making your wife wash your car while you drink ice tea on your porch?

You ARE a legendary shit-poster, I'll give you that. I guess it can be called "debating"

Probably why you got frozen in the first place

Welcome back NOOB

8/15/19 3:51 PM
7/26/07
DropKick Joe - 
King Trav -

I miss the days when funny and awesome posters dominated the quality of this forum. 

Somebody needs to put that King Trav guy incharge already

It takes a Canadian to MOGGA
8/15/19 3:53 PM
7/5/13
David@accu -

I just want to make it known that I have repeatedly tried to force friendship on to LnP Ninja. He refuses my advances. 

I actually had a really good conversation with him when my screen name was Carl Winslow. We differed in opinions, but it was constructive. 

8/15/19 4:02 PM
3/25/19
camicom -
HoneyGlazedJinx -

“I don’t like trees”

You consider yourself rational?  You obsessive weirdo.  Shut up.  

8/15/19 4:35 PM
9/24/07
rubbermonkey -

Hope this helps.

You misspelled "quantity". 

The hard left trolls are as bad as the hard-right trolls, there's just more of them. 

The majority of the quality posting comes from people who "lean" left or right. 

8/15/19 4:37 PM
9/24/07
DaveFu -
Chimonos Revenge - 
Balls Mahoney - 

Libtards
Trumptards
Trumpanzees
Snowflakes
NPCS
Magatards
etc.

I like Trumpanzees! 

+1.

Haven't seen that one before, it's kinda funny. 

8/15/19 5:15 PM
5/13/11
Le Shat V2 -
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA - 
Le Shat V2 -
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA - 
HoneyGlazedJinx -
camicom -
HoneyGlazedJinx -

“I don’t like trees”

How odd.

Le Shat
©

Good try though, Munk.

So you're a hypocrite.

Shocking.

Le Shat
©

#TheBest

No, but not shocked you don't want to acknowledge the obvious difference between that thread and this one. 

-insertchildishsignaturehere€£¥?