OtherGround Forums "Conservative" posters dominate quality of forum.

Edited: 8/15/19 5:17 PM
5/13/11
David@accu -

I just want to make it known that I have repeatedly tried to force friendship on to LnP Ninja. He refuses my advances. 

Huh what? Lol. 

Edit: I think I remember you PMing me a while back but this app fucking BLOWS and i didn't get a notification or anything. Then I got high and forgot to reply. 

Wanna be broskis? 

8/15/19 5:17 PM
5/13/11
DropKick Joe -
David@accu -

I just want to make it known that I have repeatedly tried to force friendship on to LnP Ninja. He refuses my advances. 

I actually had a really good conversation with him when my screen name was Carl Winslow. We differed in opinions, but it was constructive. 

MMA or politics? 

Edited: 8/15/19 6:26 PM
2/4/07
Crazy leftists on this forum really do need to confront the fact that they love a forum full of people they consider conservative. Why have "conservatives" created a posting environment so superior to the many leftist forums that they could be frequenting instead?
8/15/19 6:35 PM
8/31/18
Badder Harry - liberals have nothing to offer. they're mostly shifty people, which is why they spend so much time virtue signaling.

*virtue signals to other people on forum* hey I'm one of you

8/15/19 6:40 PM
8/1/13
HighInsideLegKick -
camicom -
HoneyGlazedJinx -

Its not really a good thing to surround yourself with people who think just like you. This is how groupthink forms and then stagnates progress. 

“I don’t like trees”

”well I guess u don’t like trees that means I don’t like trees either!!”

I would rather associate with rational, patriotic like minded people than leftists who hate everything that has made this country great.

You consider yourself rational?  You obsessive weirdo.  Shut up.  

Rational in everything I do, including the choice of whether to do chemo or not. Most people would make an irrational decision one way or another without doing research. I on the other hand have researched dozens of trials and outcomes of my exact cancer study subtype. 

I would say thats pretty fucking rational....Go fuck yourself btw(Not rational)

Edited: 8/15/19 6:44 PM
8/31/18
camicom -
HighInsideLegKick -
camicom -
HoneyGlazedJinx -

Its not really a good thing to surround yourself with people who think just like you. This is how groupthink forms and then stagnates progress. 

“I don’t like trees”

I would rather associate with rational, patriotic like minded people than leftists who hate everything that has made this country great.

Rational in everything I do, including the choice of whether to do chemo or not. Most people would make an irrational decision one way or another without doing research. I on the other hand have researched dozens of trials and outcomes of my exact cancer study subtype. 

Did you just pull the cancer card in a random conversation that has nothing to do with it

Then follow it up by telling someone to go fuck themselves?

That sympathy gunna run real thin

Edited: 8/15/19 6:54 PM
8/1/13
CobraKaiRep -
camicom -
HighInsideLegKick -
camicom -
HoneyGlazedJinx -

“I don’t like trees”

Did you just pull the cancer card in a random conversation that has nothing to do with it

No cancer card. Am I asking for sympathy? Of course not. I'm describing why I consider myself rational. 

I would say your response is very irrational.

8/15/19 7:06 PM
8/31/18
camicom -
CobraKaiRep -
camicom -
HighInsideLegKick -
camicom -
HoneyGlazedJinx -

“I don’t like trees”

No cancer card. Am I asking for sympathy? Of course not. I'm describing why I consider myself rational. 

I would say your response is very irrational.

Bruh

Edited: 8/15/19 7:32 PM
4/9/19

You can't say the right has gone as crazy as the left.   Actually, it's not even close.  Trans babies, free health care for illegals, kill the 2A, Antifa, BLM, the way every black American that don't toe the line is attacked, people being attacked for wearing a hat to support their president, AOC, doxxing, the way they did that kid that smiled at the crazy native American that got in his face, calling an obvious justified police shooting a murder when you know it's not, pandering with reparations, shutting down oppositional speech, white privilege, literally trying to change the definition of words, the screaming after the election, Russia, "the walls are closing in", kids in cages, dressing like giant vaginas, raunchy ass gay pride parade in public, boys dominating girls sports, ....there is so much.   Shit that will change this country forever.

Its really not even close.  

I understand someone being different than me and being a Democrat.  I don't see how they can't understand why we may be opposed to what I listed above.  I don't want my daughter to compete with boys.  I don't want my kids to grow up in a world like that.  My wants are just as valid as anyone else's.

8/15/19 7:45 PM
11/8/09
camicom -
HoneyGlazedJinx -

“I don’t like trees”

Many “leftists” are very patriotic and rational. Going through life and trying to never have your values challenged is stupid. Challenging ones beliefs and values is core to having strong values and beliefs in my opinion. 

It it will do one of two things. Either strengthen your resolve in those beliefs and values or force you to look at them through a different lense and make the necessary adjustments to them that will make them strong. 

Your goofy “my team vs their team” partisanship is no better than these “leftists” you’re so appalled by. If this really was a team sport the goofballs you argue with here everyday and you would both be fricking eagles fans who beat each other up outside of the stadium. 

I hope  you’re feeling well and beating the crap out of your illness bro. 

8/15/19 7:49 PM
8/1/13
King Trav -
camicom -
HoneyGlazedJinx -

“I don’t like trees”

Many “leftists” are very patriotic and rational. Going through life and trying to never have your values challenged is stupid. Challenging ones beliefs and values is core to having strong values and beliefs in my opinion. 

It it will do one of two things. Either strengthen your resolve in those beliefs and values or force you to look at them through a different lense and make the necessary adjustments to them that will make them strong. 

Your goofy “my team vs their team” partisanship is no better than these “leftists” you’re so appalled by. If this really was a team sport the goofballs you argue with here everyday and you would both be fricking eagles fans who beat each other up outside of the stadium. 

I hope  you’re feeling well and beating the crap out of your illness bro. 

I'm not referring to all leftists, just the ones who subscribe to what I posted. Maybe I should of been a little more clear. I have many friends who are leftists, and we joust about politics all the time. 

Thanks brother.

8/15/19 11:33 PM
7/25/08
JayMan - 

You can't say the right has gone as crazy as the left.   Actually, it's not even close.  Trans babies, free health care for illegals, kill the 2A, Antifa, BLM, the way every black American that don't toe the line is attacked, people being attacked for wearing a hat to support their president, AOC, doxxing, the way they did that kid that smiled at the crazy native American that got in his face, calling an obvious justified police shooting a murder when you know it's not, pandering with reparations, shutting down oppositional speech, white privilege, literally trying to change the definition of words, the screaming after the election, Russia, "the walls are closing in", kids in cages, dressing like giant vaginas, raunchy ass gay pride parade in public, boys dominating girls sports, ....there is so much.   Shit that will change this country forever.

I understand someone being different than me and being a Democrat.  I don't see how they can't understand why we may be opposed to what I listed above.  I don't want my daughter to compete with boys.  I don't want my kids to grow up in a world like that.  My wants are just as valid as anyone else's.

Again, I'm not sure you realize how crazy you are.

Some of that shit is crazy, yes, absolutely.

But some of it, the fact that you think it's crazy says WAY more about you than you probably realize.
8/15/19 11:40 PM
1/1/01
Slowshot - 
JayMan - 

But some of it, the fact that you think it's crazy says WAY more about you than you probably realize.

What exactly are you claiming isn't crazy that he is?

The only thing debateable might be the reference to a police shooting.  Everything else on that list is pretty spot on.  Including the pandering comment.  Both sides pander, yes.  But the reperations bullshit is beyond retarded.

8/16/19 12:21 AM
4/9/19
Soup and Beer -
Slowshot - 
JayMan - 

What exactly are you claiming isn't crazy that he is?

The only thing debateable might be the reference to a police shooting.  Everything else on that list is pretty spot on.  Including the pandering comment.  Both sides pander, yes.  But the reperations bullshit is beyond retarded.

The police shooting im referring to was very clearly justified.

8/16/19 12:23 AM
4/9/19
Slowshot -
JayMan - 

I realize exactly how crazy I am thank you.

I stand by what I said 100%

8/16/19 1:24 AM
7/5/13
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA -
DropKick Joe -
David@accu -

I actually had a really good conversation with him when my screen name was Carl Winslow. We differed in opinions, but it was constructive. 

MMA or politics? 

Politics. I forget the topic. 

8/16/19 2:42 AM
2/9/12
morotetsuke - You cant tell whether most people are truly conservatives or just hate the current liberal ideology more. censoring, doxing, acts of domestic terrorism, ignoring crime and poverty, selling out the country.....yeah, the growing hatred for these libtard facists is considerable. Turning moderate demcrats into an enemy.

I disagree. I’m a conservative and really wish the Moderate left would make a comeback. All this polarization is not good for the country. We need classic liberals just like we need conservatives and libertarians. Thats why I believe this country has been so successful for the past 240 odd years. We have at the minimum two different view points governing. Sure, the US has made mistakes and I think it’s important to acknowledge those mistakes and learn from them. However, we can’t go all the way right or all the wall left. That’s already happened and their called Nazi Germany and Communist Russia. Both of which killed a lot of people in the end. 

That all being said yeah, good number of trolls/ assholes are liberal posters who just post nonsense. One is probably crazy and may have 89 screen names. Guys like Pedro are just jerks who get their jollies off by upsetting people. Sure it adds flavor to this forum but gets tiresome. 

8/16/19 2:52 AM
1/1/01
JayMan - 

Spot on.
8/16/19 2:59 AM
1/1/01

What gets me is the anger in these mothafuckas. ANTIFA is gonna rule the earth! Proud Boys will make America great again! Shit is ridiculous. Then people take sides. Bunch of fucking morons with extremist views beating each others asses in the street while fellow dipshits cheer them on. Whole thing is pretty gross. 

Assholes would rather make fun of each other and say dumb shit then post about tits and ass. Hell, that's even grosser. 

8/16/19 5:51 PM
6/17/16

NEWSFLASH:

According to the OG you are either a 'leftist' or a 'rightist' or you don't exist.

8/16/19 5:53 PM
1/1/01
Target_the_Gash - 

NEWSFLASH:

According to the OG you are either a 'leftist' or a 'rightist' or you don't exist.

And if you disagree with someone then you are instantly identified as one or the other, depending entirely on who you disagree with and what issue it is.
8/16/19 5:59 PM
4/29/09
camicom -
HoneyGlazedJinx -

“I don’t like trees”

Dude all due respect you are not a free thinker, you are a sheep that follows the herd.  If you look at the lowest IQ states they are all red states basically.  A lot of those people are also very religious, its not a coincidence.  If you are strongly on either side you already lost.

8/16/19 6:02 PM
9/12/05
Chomas - 
camicom -
HoneyGlazedJinx -

“I don’t like trees”

Dude all due respect you are not a free thinker, you are a sheep that follows the herd.  If you look at the lowest IQ states they are all red states basically.  A lot of those people are also very religious, its not a coincidence.  If you are strongly on either side you already lost.

What a crock of shit...

Compare Texas to California.
Edited: 8/16/19 6:04 PM
8/31/18
factseatfeelings -
Chomas - 
camicom -
HoneyGlazedJinx -

“I don’t like trees”

What a crock of shit...

Compare Texas to California.

So your counter to actual statistics on every state is to cherry pick 2 states And use that to counter the more complete data set?

Noob. Crock of shit lol

8/16/19 6:21 PM
4/27/14
kevsh - 

Don't know about quality, but conservative posters definitely dominate circle jerk threads like this.

Can't explain why, maybe it's just some inner need to have your feelings stroked, err validated, by others, constantly.

And yet the left are the snowflakes? OG conservatives, your forefathers look down on you in shame over what the right has become under Snowflake in Chief. This thread is just further proof.

(On a related note, it does seem like you guys are more anxious and testy than usual lately, is it because it's slowly dawning on you that a Trump re-election in '20 is looking less and less likely?)

Maybe more rational people are turning away from the virtue-signalling, identity politics-obsessed, trasngender-fixated, open borders-haunted deplatforming state of progressive politics these days. There are just more conservative men on this site than there are progressives. Progressivism really has nothing to offer a thinking person.

Liberalism is fine. I can deal and have a discussion with someone who is a classical liberal because their values include open debate. But progressives? They're not right in the head.