OtherGround Forums "Conservative" posters dominate quality of forum.

8/24/19 12:33 PM
9/27/07

Going through threads this morning and the comments reminded me how correct I was in OP.

8/24/19 1:02 PM
5/10/08
rubbermonkey - 

Going through threads this morning and the comments reminded me how correct I was in OP.

You would need to have conservatives on this board for your thread to have any validity.

We have mostly Trumptards, who are the furthest thing from "Conservative"....

8/24/19 1:28 PM
4/24/07
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA - 

Yay for echo chambers! 

You're silly. Conservatives are allowed to speak their own mind. We don't have one collective opinion like the left does. It's not an echo chamber as all the idea's and solutions differ from the people they come from.

How about we do a little experiment. Why don't you tell some of your liberal friends that there are only 2 genders. Doesn't matter if your believe it or not. I would bet you get shouted down for not properly reciting the liberal talking point that there are millions of genders. 

Now tell a conservative that doesn't know you that you are also conservative but you support more strict guns laws. I will bet you 9 times out of 10 that conservative will try to engage with you in dialoge. You might not reach common ground which is fine, but at least your afford the opportunity to have a different opinion, share it and be heard. 

That doesn't sound like an echo chamber to me. 

8/27/19 2:56 AM
1/23/06
Nah. Baby Boomers. It's not about politics.
8/27/19 9:21 AM
5/13/11
David@accu -
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA - 

Yay for echo chambers! 

You're silly. Conservatives are allowed to speak their own mind. We don't have one collective opinion like the left does. It's not an echo chamber as all the idea's and solutions differ from the people they come from.

How about we do a little experiment. Why don't you tell some of your liberal friends that there are only 2 genders. Doesn't matter if your believe it or not. I would bet you get shouted down for not properly reciting the liberal talking point that there are millions of genders. 

Now tell a conservative that doesn't know you that you are also conservative but you support more strict guns laws. I will bet you 9 times out of 10 that conservative will try to engage with you in dialoge. You might not reach common ground which is fine, but at least your afford the opportunity to have a different opinion, share it and be heard. 

That doesn't sound like an echo chamber to me. 

Hi Dave. We are talking about this forum. Good talks.