OtherGround Forums Cop steals from dead person

8 days ago
12/2/05

8 days ago
12/2/05
Preemptive: I would like to Liacko that Alexa.
8 days ago
9/18/02
USA !!!!
8 days ago
5/24/17

You know what occurred to me? That for each video released showing a corrupt cop an additional tens of thousands would loose faith in that system.

But for every single bad action of an officer of the law there are probably 100,000 good. See what I'm getting at? It's perspective is all. 

8 days ago
6/28/10
seek - USA !!!!

Cops don't steal in other countries?

8 days ago
9/4/17
Spunkchops -

You know what occurred to me? That for each video released showing a corrupt cop an additional tens of thousands would loose faith in that system.

But for every single bad action of an officer of the law there are probably 100,000 good. See what I'm getting at? It's perspective is all. 

Or good cops are good and bad cops are bad. No reason to rationalize it.

8 days ago
5/24/17
William H Muncy -
Spunkchops -

Or good cops are good and bad cops are bad. No reason to rationalize it.

I'm not, fuck him. 

8 days ago
12/17/06

Fuck that lady. Damn.

8 days ago
2/8/12

Wow

8 days ago
1/18/03
Stealing from the dead is beyond shady and she deserves every bad thing she has coming.

That being said it reflects well on the department that quickly fired her and referred the case to prosecutors.
8 days ago
2/6/15

What a moron and just overall bad person . Not only could that have a negative impact on solving that mans death , but that money could go to his family he may have . It blows my mind .

8 days ago
12/17/11
lol what a POS. And a fucking idiot. All for $500.
8 days ago
1/9/07
Spunkchops -

And for every cockroach I see scurry across the floor when I get a glass of water at 2am - rest assured there's 100 more behind the fridge & 100 more under the stove that I'm not seeing.

That was a sloppy cop who didn't turn his camera off...  for every bad action you see there's a fuckton more that never see the light of day. 

8 days ago
12/23/08
Fake Pie - Preemptive: I would like to Liacko that Alexa.

I’d rather Eady out Alyse.

8 days ago
1/13/11
cleetdog101 -
Spunkchops -

And for every cockroach I see scurry across the floor when I get a glass of water at 2am - rest assured there's 100 more behind the fridge & 100 more under the stove that I'm not seeing.

That was a sloppy cop who didn't turn his camera off...  for every bad action you see there's a fuckton more that never see the light of day. 

Did you watch the video? It’s a female cop.  I don’t know if I can trust your judgement if you make claims without all the information. 

8 days ago
1/30/03
Hocky -
Fake Pie - Preemptive: I would like to Liacko that Alexa.

I’d rather Eady out Alyse.

Yes. Beautiful girl. Runner up in miss America.

I'm friends with her father.

7 days ago
2/8/12

It doesn’t prove the officer stole anything.  It proves money went missing.  That’s all.

7 days ago
2/28/14
ducks18 -

It doesn’t prove the officer stole anything.  It proves money went missing.  That’s all.

while it was in her custody. So ya, it kind of does.

Edited: 7 days ago
12/12/04

I'm quite certian it just fell out of the wallet.  You see when you have a little uniform and a piece of metal on that dress up outfit..........it makes you incorruptible and virtuous beyond reproach.

7 days ago
8/12/16
ducks18 -

Are you serious Clark?

7 days ago
12/10/11

I wonder how they caught her

j refuse to beleive someone watched the video and saw it 

someone must have snitched

7 days ago
3/21/07

About 20 years back " a buddy" ( fuck this guy),was a tow truck driver. Went to the scene of a fatal crash. Took the deceased CD booklet. Like 50 fucking cds. He told me this and thought it was funny. Stopped associating with him immediately. Told him he was a pos and should apologize to the family as well as reevaluate his life. Fuck him.

7 days ago
7/24/16
cleetdog101 -
Spunkchops -

Sounds like you need to buy a nicer house.

7 days ago
8/11/12

Are you guys sure it was the woman and not the first guy with the wallet? It appeared like the woman got it empty, I also heard them say "officer Rich or Rick". 

7 days ago
10/15/13
GoffRAMSmahome'sgutsOUT -
cleetdog101 -
Spunkchops -

Sounds like you need to buy a nicer house.

.....or, just not be disgusting (and also, he should probably watch the video before commenting on it)