OtherGround Forums Cops avoid jail time for sexing cuffed 18yo

10 days ago
8/7/12

You gotta be a desperate mfer to think that was a good idea. They would have been better off dropping her hood rat ass off in the drink with some cement shoes for safety.

Either way neither of them deserve to be officers anymore and good luck finding a job when your labeled a felon. 

10 days ago
7/10/02
They really lacked judgment and all, but they should NOT be jailed for RAPE, which was the accusation, not of being stupid cops abusing their power.
10 days ago
9/29/13
baj54 -

You gotta be a desperate mfer to think that was a good idea. They would have been better off dropping her hood rat ass off in the drink with some cement shoes for safety.

Either way neither of them deserve to be officers anymore and good luck finding a job when your labeled a felon. 

I could UNDERSTAND if it was just one cop that accepted the pussy bribe (if that’s what it was).  Maybe one would have thought it would be his word vs hers and she would lose without any concrete proof, and then of course there is the obvious thin blue line of protection so he would probably never see a consequence.  But the fact that at some point in this interaction, these two goons looked at each other and thought “yeah bro, let’s go family style on her” means that they have done dirty shit in the past, and others not involved with this instance, have witnessed them doing dirty shit, and said nothing if not participated in it themselves. 

10 days ago
9/29/13
Sprawl'n'Stall - They really lacked judgment and all, but they should NOT be jailed for RAPE, which was the accusation, not of being stupid cops abusing their power.

I’m still trying to wrap my head around how the law works when it claims that someone who is detained by law enforcement can give consent to have sex with law enforcement...the very fact that you are detained means your rights have been reduced substantially and you only have the ability to consent to certain things anyway...

10 days ago
10/31/10

Insane 

But her ass ...

No it’s wrong 

10 days ago
10/19/14
mrblonde1281 -
EFM -

Her attorney, Michael David, reprimanded the sentencing saying: "We’re outraged. It’s complete injustice what happened today. You can’t consent when you’re five foot three, 100 pounds, and they’re both over six feet and very muscular. They had her in handcuffs. These cops got a free pass," Metro reported.

what does size have to do with consent?  sounds like that was the crux of the case maybe?

but if they're guilty enough to get probation, seems like they should have gone to prison.

How is consent an issue when someone is detained?  Amazing 

So you admit it was consentual.

10 days ago
10/19/14
mrblonde1281 -
baj54 -

I could UNDERSTAND if it was just one cop that accepted the pussy bribe (if that’s what it was).  Maybe one would have thought it would be his word vs hers and she would lose without any concrete proof, and then of course there is the obvious thin blue line of protection so he would probably never see a consequence.  But the fact that at some point in this interaction, these two goons looked at each other and thought “yeah bro, let’s go family style on her” means that they have done dirty shit in the past, and others not involved with this instance, have witnessed them doing dirty shit, and said nothing if not participated in it themselves. 

Ah so now you're just pulling shit out of your ass. Got it. 

10 days ago
1/12/10

The fact that she said “lmfaooooo” to the verdict makes me take claims way less seriously. 

10 days ago
1/1/01

there was a case in OC were a cop stalked a stripper. followed her after she left the club. pulled her over in a deserted area. forced her to give him a hand job. she had his dna on her dress.

defense lawyer said she was just a slut, NOT that she was raped, but was asking for it. Cop walked

https://arstechnica.com/civis/viewtopic.php?t=232434&start=40 

https://www.salon.com/2007/02/14/cop_vs_stripper/ 

https://ocweekly.com/news-letters-6367371/ 

Edited: 10 days ago
1/1/01
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F. -

there was a case in OC were a cop stalked a stripper. followed her after she left the club. pulled her over in a deserted area. forced her to give him a hand job. she had his dna on her dress.

defense lawyer said she was just a slut, NOT that she was raped, but was asking for it. Cop walked

You do understand that those particular sources lie, twist, manipulate, spew propaganda and are completely uncredible.

They could tell me that the "sun rises in the east" and I wouldn't believe them.

Also note that the trashy Salon rag relies on the OCweekly as it's "source" (which is typical fare for the "mainstream" Soros media today.)

As bad as the LA Slimes is, (and it has got a LOT worse since 2007, adopting many of the same Salon/OCWeekly tactics that we see here) they were more objective in reporting what actually happened:

https://www.latimes.com/archives/la-xpm-2007-feb-03-me-dancer3-story.html

It's a shame that Soros has banned the Slimes reporting like the 2007 version.

10 days ago
8/26/18

10 days ago
8/26/18

10 days ago
9/29/13
RichardSteel -
mrblonde1281 -
EFM -

Her attorney, Michael David, reprimanded the sentencing saying: "We’re outraged. It’s complete injustice what happened today. You can’t consent when you’re five foot three, 100 pounds, and they’re both over six feet and very muscular. They had her in handcuffs. These cops got a free pass," Metro reported.

what does size have to do with consent?  sounds like that was the crux of the case maybe?

but if they're guilty enough to get probation, seems like they should have gone to prison.

How is consent an issue when someone is detained?  Amazing 

So you admit it was consentual.

I’m questioning on the ability to give consent while being detained.  The same way a minor cannot give consent.  Forcible rape and sex without consent aren’t necessarily the same things.

10 days ago
9/29/13
RichardSteel -
mrblonde1281 -
baj54 -

Ah so now you're just pulling shit out of your ass. Got it. 

Haha Yeah I’m sure this is the very first time they’ve had their ethics put to the test...

10 days ago
12/17/06

What was the evidence?

10 days ago
9/29/13
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F. -

Amazing...

10 days ago
9/29/13
amadeus -

Based on her tweet language I’m gonna have to assume she’s a hood rat and give the cops the benefit of the doubt. I’m not doubting they fucked her, and they should certainly be punished for that, but I have doubts about her being raped. I’m betting she traded sex for a ‘get outta jail free card’ and then went after the cops for it.

You’re being pretty generous to two scumbags who broke their oaths and tag teamed a chick in exchange for her freedom. 

10 days ago
9/29/13
BathSaltFaceFeeder -

I wonder if she said "I'll fuck you both if you dont arrest me"

Hate to be judgemental, but these photos here make her look like a hoodrat hoe.

Or “fuck us and we won’t arrest you”

10 days ago
7/5/13
bullybull -

Wood

10 days ago
5/10/08

WTF?  How is this possible?

10 days ago
9/29/13
Fake Pie -

It sounds like she traded sex for getting off then didn't like the deal she made. They still need to go to jail because obviously cops can't and should never make that deal. She's a weird one of you read about the case. I do wish they had gotten real sentences. Luckily they changed the laws going forward. 

What laws got changed?

10 days ago
5/22/16

The details matter.  But these guys should do time. Period.  The judge who let them off should lose their seat on the bench.  The prosecutor should lose their job. And the defending attorney should be investigated for being a shitbag of a person.  

It she was actually raped.  All the people mentioned above should die.  But even if she wasn’t.  These POS cops should be punished 

10 days ago
12/9/13
Soup and Beer -

Something is missing from this thread...

edit:  nm there it is.

bitch, but dat azz!

10 days ago
12/1/10
10 days ago
1/8/04
Where were these cops when I was in trouble as a youth!