OtherGround Forums Cops avoid jail time for sexing cuffed 18yo

10 days ago
6/3/03
EFM -

for morpheus

That’s one skanky bish, but she was just my type back in the day. 

10 days ago
6/3/18

Not being a scumbag but is it possible that this was a case of a Brooklyn jury where because the chick was white and kind of a tramp (I think?)  And at least one of the cops were black they used jury nullification for social justice? For the life of me I can't think any reason that they wouldn't be made an example of and they should have.but they were tried together. I don't know. Makes no sense.

10 days ago
6/6/02

So,  it sounds like the cops behaved improperly and there should be a punishment but it wasn't rape rape? 

9 days ago
3/6/06
Half speed - 

Not being a scumbag but is it possible that this was a case of a Brooklyn jury where because the chick was white and kind of a tramp (I think?)  And at least one of the cops were black they used jury nullification for social justice? For the life of me I can't think any reason that they wouldn't be made an example of and they should have.but they were tried together. I don't know. Makes no sense.

they pled guilty and were convicted, there is no jury.
9 days ago
6/29/09
I have reviewed the evidence and found the two detectives are guilty of solicitation of a whooooarrrreee and abuse of their authority. Termination approved.
9 days ago
6/3/18
Pura Vida -
Half speed - 

No shit ok. All the anti police sentiment and they get off light. I wouldn't have thought.

9 days ago
8/20/03
EFM - 

for morpheus

Jeebus...

...some where in the world is a frying pan with an imprint of her face on it...

Edited: 9 days ago
10/14/12

What. The. Fuck. This is why people call law enforcement at all levels pigs those two should be gutted like them. 

9 days ago
10/14/12

Hopefully those cops catch some street justice in the form of a curb sandwich 

9 days ago
12/4/18
Wanderpage -

Hopefully those cops catch some street justice in the form of a curb sandwich 

For having sex with a hot girl? 

9 days ago
3/16/06

I know nothing of this case. I have, however, arrested countless number of females who tried to get me to release them in exchange for sex. I'd say like 1 in 6 or 8 make the offer.

No, I never accepted. I don't cheat on my wife but beyond that, they are usually filthy heroin hypes, it puts my job and freedom at risk (because they can and will turn it around on you), and it is an abuse of authority entrusted in us.

9 days ago
6/6/02
Pura Vida - 
Half speed - 

The cops pled guilty to improper conduct, not rape.
9 days ago
8/18/10

9 days ago
8/12/09

If the girl was such a loose cannon, has a history of lying, kept changing parts of her story, and the judge even said she was not credible..  then why the hell would these cops admit any wrongdoing??? 

You have to assume they have one hell of a defense attorney due to the NYPD union and all.   Their attorney was asleep at the wheel or they are flat out guilty and figured pleading was the safest way to go.   5yrs probation (probably unsupervised) is easier than 2 weeks of detention in high school FFS!

I'm sure that cops get offers from broads all the time to avoid charges. I'm sure it's kind of a thing with some cops in some cities, like a fraternity secret or whatever.   Probably happens all the time but for some reason, this one grew into the spectacle that it is.  I'm betting that it's not just cause this broad is crazy.    They are lucky she's white. 

9 days ago
3/27/03

Lock em all up 

9 days ago
9/14/03
It's wrong and they are low for doing it, but I think she did it for maximum attention. Attention from them in the moment, then attention from the courts, now attention from the media.
9 days ago
12/9/13
Stupidnewbie -

I know nothing of this case. I have, however, arrested countless number of females who tried to get me to release them in exchange for sex. I'd say like 1 in 6 or 8 make the offer.

No, I never accepted. I don't cheat on my wife but beyond that, they are usually filthy heroin hypes, it puts my job and freedom at risk (because they can and will turn it around on you), and it is an abuse of authority entrusted in us.

suppose it was a hot one?

Edited: 9 days ago
12/2/05
jake11 - 

If the girl was such a loose cannon, has a history of lying, kept changing parts of her story, and the judge even said she was not credible..  then why the hell would these cops admit any wrongdoing??? 

You have to assume they have one hell of a defense attorney due to the NYPD union and all.   Their attorney was asleep at the wheel or they are flat out guilty and figured pleading was the safest way to go.   5yrs probation (probably unsupervised) is easier than 2 weeks of detention in high school FFS!

I'm sure that cops get offers from broads all the time to avoid charges. I'm sure it's kind of a thing with some cops in some cities, like a fraternity secret or whatever.   Probably happens all the time but for some reason, this one grew into the spectacle that it is.  I'm betting that it's not just cause this broad is crazy.    They are lucky she's white. 

Because the sex was proven with physical evidence and was always admitted by them. What were they going to claim they arrested her, had consensual sex, let her go, but the sex had nothing to do with letting her go? They had to cop to the bribery.
9 days ago
3/12/07
Fake Pie -
jake11 - 

Because the sex was proven with physical evidence and was always admitted by them. What were they going to claim they arrested her, had consensual sex, let her go, but the sex had nothing to do with letting her go? They had to cop to the bribery.

That's what I was thinking. With only my Scooby Doo detective training, it sounds like they arrested her, either she suggested they have sex and let her go or they suggested it, they had sex, they let her go.

9 days ago
12/2/05
WikiTheWalrus - 
Fake Pie -
jake11 - 

That's what I was thinking. With only my Scooby Doo detective training, it sounds like they arrested her, either she suggested they have sex and let her go or they suggested it, they had sex, they let her go.

They ended up admitting as much. Not sure if they said who they claimed came up with the offer.

She of course claims it was straight up rape and not a quid pro quo. The judge didn't believe that and even said she had committed crimes as well (well the drugs obviously).
9 days ago
12/2/05
While of course 100% wrong, I can't feel bad for someone who offers sex in lieu of getting arrested, gets what they want, and then plays the victim. You had the option of being arrested, you offered this as a way out and they took it... and now you are a victim? That's like me offering a cop 10K to get out of being arrested then crying to the media that this cop took my 10K! The bastard! Of course it is wrong for the cop, it is wrong for both parties.

And of course we don't know who offered it. If the scumbag cops made it seem like this was some huge thing she was going to go down for (pun intended) to try and convince her to do it... then I can see why she'd feel victimized. It was probably barely a misdemeanor. Probably some mix of the two going on with this case but she seems to be playing it up. Weird to post the shots she does while tweeting about the case. Of course, either way they deserved jail time.
9 days ago
1/28/13
Altofsky -

What was the evidence?

Both of their DNA being found inside of her...

9 days ago
11/17/10

decent hood rat body

9 days ago
12/25/12
EFM -

for morpheus

I can fap to these definitely going to follow her twitter 

9 days ago
1/1/01
So I'm skipping the first four pages, and will come back to read them later, but a detained person can't consent, so...