mrblonde1281 -

“Don’t judge them all by the actions of a few”

”if you think you would make a better cop.."

”they’re just doing their jobs..”

”I’d have to see what the jury saw to have an opinion”

“Play stupid games win stupid prizes”

am i missing any ?

"“Don’t judge them all by the actions of a few”"

Wait, are you saying this is just some BS excuse? lmao. Yes, all cops are bad mmkay

6 days ago
9/29/13
BiggGunn - So I'm skipping the first four pages, and will come back to read them later, but a detained person can't consent, so...

Oh but she’s hot bro! And she wanted it! 

6 days ago
12/2/05
mrblonde1281 - 
BiggGunn - So I'm skipping the first four pages, and will come back to read them later, but a detained person can't consent, so...

Well she is! And she may have!
6 days ago
7/26/07
Mynewscreenname - 

The details matter.  But these guys should do time. Period.  The judge who let them off should lose their seat on the bench.  The prosecutor should lose their job. And the defending attorney should be investigated for being a shitbag of a person.  

It she was actually raped.  All the people mentioned above should die.  But even if she wasn’t.  These POS cops should be punished 

Well even if what people suspect is actually true...that she traded sex for getting off/going free, those two should not be cops any longer at a minimum.
6 days ago
9/29/13
Fake Pie -
mrblonde1281 - 

So we don’t know who propositioned who?  In your opinion, should that matter in terms of sentence leniency?

Edited: 6 days ago
12/2/05
mrblonde1281 - 
Fake Pie -
mrblonde1281 - 

Oh but she's hot bro! And she wanted it! 

So we don't know who propositioned who?  In your opinion, should that matter in terms of sentence leniency?

Probably should. I think there is a bit of difference between:

"This could ruin your whole life! Or you can just suck this... come on you don't want to go to jail for YEARS do you?"

That also shows they probably targeted her for the way she looked just to get some and had no intention of busting anyone.

Vs. they just pick someone based on criminal activity, no threats are made and she brings it up--hey I'll suck it to get out of this...

Neither is OK but one is more extortion, worse for sexual pleasure, and the other is accepting a bribe when offered.

Would you draw a difference between a cop pulling over high priced vehicles to try and solicit bribes vs just accepting one when offered?

Either way as I've said they should have gotten jail.
6 days ago
6/29/09
Stupidnewbie - 

I know nothing of this case. I have, however, arrested countless number of females who tried to get me to release them in exchange for sex. I'd say like 1 in 6 or 8 make the offer.

No, I never accepted. I don't cheat on my wife but beyond that, they are usually filthy heroin hypes, it puts my job and freedom at risk (because they can and will turn it around on you), and it is an abuse of authority entrusted in us.

Officer newbie, cant we work something out? I cant go back to jail....

"Filthy heroin types"??? They have a medical condition! Im having you attend some sensitivity training during in-service you dinosaur.
6 days ago
2/25/12

Damn being a cop is the good life 

6 days ago
1/18/03
Even if she fully and enthusiasticaly agreed to fuck them in exchange for not being charged, they should do time for taking a bribe like that.

Its inexcusable, its corrupt and its a fucking disgrace.
6 days ago
7/10/02
effinggoof - Even if she fully and enthusiasticaly agreed to fuck them in exchange for not being charged, they should do time for taking a bribe like that.

Yes. Or lose their job. Or a long UNPAID vacation ha ha. But NOT be charged for rape. That's what they are accused of.
6 days ago
12/2/05
morotetsuke - 
Stupidnewbie - 

I know nothing of this case. I have, however, arrested countless number of females who tried to get me to release them in exchange for sex. I'd say like 1 in 6 or 8 make the offer.

No, I never accepted. I don't cheat on my wife but beyond that, they are usually filthy heroin hypes, it puts my job and freedom at risk (because they can and will turn it around on you), and it is an abuse of authority entrusted in us.

"Filthy heroin types"??? They have a medical condition! Im having you attend some sensitivity training during in-service you dinosaur.

At least they have that to offer... how many dudes offer?
6 days ago
12/2/05
I found video of the encounter:

6 days ago
2/24/06

the officers should be charged with being dummies.  she has 'i'll make it worth your while' along with '& tell everyone about it later' written all over her face.

6 days ago
4/20/11

Did they put it in her poop shoot?

6 days ago
12/10/18

Just spitballing here, but there should be a law that says if a cop has sex on duty it's automatically a rape charge with mandatory minimum of 10 years, no parole. If they have sex with someone in handcuffs it should be kidnapping and rape, 30 years. 

6 days ago
12/4/18

Did she get dp’d? 

6 days ago
1/18/03
Sprawl'n'Stall - 
effinggoof - Even if she fully and enthusiasticaly agreed to fuck them in exchange for not being charged, they should do time for taking a bribe like that.

Yes. Or lose their job. Or a long UNPAID vacation ha ha. But NOT be charged for rape. That's what they are accused of.

I am kind of torn here.

I think they might have been played by a very street smart chick who realised that fucking these guys then crying rape would win her the ghetto lottery.

But...I am pretty sympathetic to the idea that in that situation, which is by nature coercive there is no such thing as her giving meaningful consent.
6 days ago
4/20/11
effinggoof -
Sprawl'n'Stall - 

I am kind of torn here.

I think they might have been played by a very street smart chick who realised that fucking these guys then crying rape would win her the ghetto lottery.

But...I am pretty sympathetic to the idea that in that situation, which is by nature coercive there is no such thing as her giving meaningful consent.

I think that's probably exacty right. Look at her twitter. She looks like a complete shameless hoo-ah.  

6 days ago
12/9/13

dog face, but her ass makes it worthwhile

6 days ago
3/16/06
Fake Pie -
morotetsuke - 
Stupidnewbie - 

At least they have that to offer... how many dudes offer?

Ehhh, more than you'd think. 

5 days ago
12/15/02

crazy story

5 days ago
10/11/18
mrblonde1281 -
RichardSteel -
mrblonde1281 -
baj54 -

You gotta be a desperate mfer to think that was a good idea. They would have been better off dropping her hood rat ass off in the drink with some cement shoes for safety.

Either way neither of them deserve to be officers anymore and good luck finding a job when your labeled a felon. 

I could UNDERSTAND if it was just one cop that accepted the pussy bribe (if that’s what it was).  Maybe one would have thought it would be his word vs hers and she would lose without any concrete proof, and then of course there is the obvious thin blue line of protection so he would probably never see a consequence.  But the fact that at some point in this interaction, these two goons looked at each other and thought “yeah bro, let’s go family style on her” means that they have done dirty shit in the past, and others not involved with this instance, have witnessed them doing dirty shit, and said nothing if not participated in it themselves. 

Ah so now you're just pulling shit out of your ass. Got it. 

Haha Yeah I’m sure this is the very first time they’ve had their ethics put to the test...

Idk why he would knock your first post, sounds like logic and sound reasoning to me. 

Partners don't just wake up one morning and after a clean life lived and perfect track record decide "hey, let's fuck the next cute girl that breaks the law."  

5 days ago
10/11/18
LieDetector -

Just spitballing here, but there should be a law that says if a cop has sex on duty it's automatically a rape charge with mandatory minimum of 10 years, no parole. If they have sex with someone in handcuffs it should be kidnapping and rape, 30 years. 

We need to have you personally interview and interrogate them though, just so we know the truth of what happened.  

5 days ago
1/9/11

Not sure if this belongs here.

On a serious note, the cops deserve jail time for what they did. 

5 days ago
9/29/13
Fake Pie -
mrblonde1281 - 
Fake Pie -
mrblonde1281 - 

Oh but she's hot bro! And she wanted it! 

So we don't know who propositioned who?  In your opinion, should that matter in terms of sentence leniency?

Probably should. I think there is a bit of difference between:

"This could ruin your whole life! Or you can just suck this... come on you don't want to go to jail for YEARS do you?"

That also shows they probably targeted her for the way she looked just to get some and had no intention of busting anyone.

Vs. they just pick someone based on criminal activity, no threats are made and she brings it up--hey I'll suck it to get out of this...

Neither is OK but one is more extortion, worse for sexual pleasure, and the other is accepting a bribe when offered.

Would you draw a difference between a cop pulling over high priced vehicles to try and solicit bribes vs just accepting one when offered?

Either way as I've said they should have gotten jail.

I completely agree.  I’m just curious if anyone knows for certain who propositioned who.