OtherGround Forums Cops shot by ahole during traffic stop (RIP)

9/14/20 10:32 PM
12/2/05
Pumpkin Spice Lazarus -
Fake Pie - 
Pumpkin Spice Lazarus -
Fake Pie - 
Shugum - 

The guy was tazed, pepper sprayed 2x, and still managed to kill one cop and critical wound the other. This should be used as a training video cause someone fucked up.

That was frightening to watch. RIP to the Sgt. Glad I never went through to becoming SFPD.

Yeah but if they shoot him for reaching and it turns out he doesn't have a gun, city burns down (well not here because he isn't black).

eh.. I think if suspect wasn't a whiny white dude he would have been lit up about 3 - 4 times during that ordeal. He should have at the very least been eating some blows after the taser and the OC. 

Unreal that they threatened him for 8 minutes without following up on it. 

They literally did everything to him they threatened him with. 

I mean the 5 minutes of broken record in between the first threat and the taze. What the fuck? Yank that fucker out of the car. They didn't even draw a gun on him! 

I can't imagine why they are being so hands off right now. 

9/14/20 10:35 PM
2/5/06

Fucking infuriating

9/14/20 10:39 PM
12/5/17
Fake Pie -
Pumpkin Spice Lazarus -
Fake Pie - 
Pumpkin Spice Lazarus -
Fake Pie - 
Shugum - 

The guy was tazed, pepper sprayed 2x, and still managed to kill one cop and critical wound the other. This should be used as a training video cause someone fucked up.

That was frightening to watch. RIP to the Sgt. Glad I never went through to becoming SFPD.

Yeah but if they shoot him for reaching and it turns out he doesn't have a gun, city burns down (well not here because he isn't black).

eh.. I think if suspect wasn't a whiny white dude he would have been lit up about 3 - 4 times during that ordeal. He should have at the very least been eating some blows after the taser and the OC. 

I mean the 5 minutes of broken record in between the first threat and the taze. What the fuck? Yank that fucker out of the car. They didn't even draw a gun on him! 

Neither can I. Cops have been beating the living fuck out of people and shooting first, asking questions later since long before I was born. 

If ever there was a guy in need of kicks to the face to render him unconscious, it was this fucker. My God... he even has backup arrive to the scene after making a phone call!

9/14/20 10:45 PM
12/2/05
The Destroyer88 -

Fuck. I probably won't be sleeping well tonight after watching that.

Hope that guy is on death row for a good 5 to 10 years getting assfucked every single night leading up to his death. Piece of shit.

Like what's the worst that was going to happen, spend the night in jail for expired tags/no insurance? All your piece of shit ass had to do was comply and you would've been home in 12 or so hours. Now you're going to prison, your friend will probably get life in prison. These idiots will never walk free again all over expired fucking tags.

RIP to the sgt

Well he had a gun on him and I'm guessing a record. 

9/14/20 10:47 PM
2/25/06
Pumpkin Spice Lazarus -
Fake Pie -
Pumpkin Spice Lazarus -
Fake Pie - 
Pumpkin Spice Lazarus -
Fake Pie - 
Shugum - 

Neither can I. Cops have been beating the living fuck out of people and shooting first, asking questions later since long before I was born. 

If ever there was a guy in need of kicks to the face to render him unconscious, it was this fucker. My God... he even has backup arrive to the scene after making a phone call!

Nice troll...

9/14/20 10:47 PM
12/2/05
Pumpkin Spice Lazarus -
Fake Pie -
Pumpkin Spice Lazarus -
Fake Pie - 
Pumpkin Spice Lazarus -
Fake Pie - 
Shugum - 

It was sarcasm but I think you knew that. What's going on that's making cops wary of going hands on right now... 

9/14/20 10:55 PM
1/1/01
Fake Pie - 
The Destroyer88 -

Hope that guy is on death row for a good 5 to 10 years getting assfucked every single night leading up to his death. Piece of shit.

Like what's the worst that was going to happen, spend the night in jail for expired tags/no insurance? All your piece of shit ass had to do was comply and you would've been home in 12 or so hours. Now you're going to prison, your friend will probably get life in prison. These idiots will never walk free again all over expired fucking tags.

RIP to the sgt

Him freaking out that hard over getting out of the car, you knew that he knew he was going down hard if he complied. So yeah, drugs or weapon present. Everything about his crybaby sniveling personality made it seem like he was the last guy that would start capping though or that he would be that effective. Very bizarre to watch. Hard to tell where the gun came from.
9/14/20 10:56 PM
12/16/15

9/14/20 10:57 PM
1/9/02
Pumpkin Spice Lazarus -
gregbrady -
Pumpkin Spice Lazarus -
Fake Pie - 
Shugum - 

the cops deserved to be shot because they were racist huh?

That does not follow from what I said, greg. The murderer deserved to have a boot shoving his nose through his brain right around the moment they tried and failed to pull him from his car.

no reason to hint at disparate impacts during a video like this with zero proof

dont you think?

9/14/20 10:58 PM
8/8/18
Fake Pie -
Shugum - 

It didn't help that they were not only weak as shit but had no sense of how to grapple with someone. You'd think people who do this for a job would know some form off self defense.

9/14/20 10:58 PM
12/5/17
PeteyWheatstraw -
Fake Pie - 
The Destroyer88 -

RIP to the sgt

Him freaking out that hard over getting out of the car, you knew that he knew he was going down hard if he complied. So yeah, drugs or weapon present. Everything about his crybaby sniveling personality made it seem like he was the last guy that would start capping though or that he would be that effective. Very bizarre to watch. Hard to tell where the gun came from.

He reached directly under the driver seat to pull it out

9/14/20 10:59 PM
8/8/18
TFK_UGCTT_Sk1tzO420 -
tapi -

With all the unnecessary killings and violence committed by the LE as of late it was only a matter of time until something like this happened. The police need to weed out the bad apples from their ranks to begin the healing process between the police and the people.

Please survive a grease fire then take no anesthesia while every inch of your body is scrubbed with wire brushes. Come to a full recovery. Then your first day walking out of the hospital get hit by a cop car. Survive that. Then be a quadraplegic for your the rest of your sad, meaningless life. Then just when you’re accepting your new life, your closest family member smothers you with a pillow. But it takes a long time and you suffer and eventually die from choking on your own vomit. 

Why do you want him to do that?

9/14/20 11:02 PM
9/27/15
gregbrady - 

a baton to the head of that piece of shit would have done wonders

cops have such a shitty job right now

Why didn't they do this?!? That was maddening to watch. That fucking idiot should have his head beaten In

It is a bit odd how two grown men, even after taking the guy and spraying him couldn't get him somewhat under control. He had to be on meth or something

Fuck being a cop especially these days.. They need a level of patience I don't have
9/14/20 11:04 PM
8/9/12

That officer screamed for a second and then curled back a stiffened up after he was shot.

-Was he shot in the head? Was that the sarge? Was it the perps gun or one of the officers? How was he caught after he took off from the scene? 

9/14/20 11:04 PM
8/8/18
Shugum -
TFK_UGCTT_Sk1tzO420 -
tapi -

With all the unnecessary killings and violence committed by the LE as of late it was only a matter of time until something like this happened. The police need to weed out the bad apples from their ranks to begin the healing process between the police and the people.

Please survive a grease fire then take no anesthesia while every inch of your body is scrubbed with wire brushes. Come to a full recovery. Then your first day walking out of the hospital get hit by a cop car. Survive that. Then be a quadraplegic for your the rest of your sad, meaningless life. Then just when you’re accepting your new life, your closest family member smothers you with a pillow. But it takes a long time and you suffer and eventually die from choking on your own vomit. 

Note to self: Don't get TFK_UGCTT_Sk1tz0420 mad.

Doesn't seem like it takes much. He's wishing death on people because he disagrees with their point of view. 

9/14/20 11:07 PM
1/9/02
Joshinho -
Fake Pie -
Shugum - 

It didn't help that they were not only weak as shit but had no sense of how to grapple with someone. You'd think people who do this for a job would know some form off self defense.

i believe cops are allowed to throw punches if someone is grapling with them too

should have blasted this guy into bolivia

9/14/20 11:25 PM
9/18/13

This is why cops should shoot first and ask questions later.

9/14/20 11:36 PM
2/20/09
tapi -

Hi Josh!!

9/14/20 11:42 PM
9/20/19
Joshinho -
Fake Pie -
Shugum - 

I think cops bear some culpability there. If you’re going out there without the ability to handle yourself physically, I think you’re being foolish. There’s plenty of resources these days. 

Its not a job you should be doing if you can’t effectively overwhelm an average Joe, especially 2 on 1. 

9/14/20 11:44 PM
1/9/02
HillboFrateTrane -
Joshinho -
Fake Pie -
Shugum - 

I think cops bear some culpability there. If you’re going out there without the ability to handle yourself physically, I think you’re being foolish. There’s plenty of resources these days. 

Its not a job you should be doing if you can’t effectively overwhelm an average Joe, especially 2 on 1. 

you woulnt be able to overhwhelm the average joe either when your actions during every step are being scrutinized by ppl that hate you.

Edited: 9/14/20 11:49 PM
8/8/18
gregbrady -
HillboFrateTrane -
Joshinho -
Fake Pie -
Shugum - 

you woulnt be able to overhwhelm the average joe either when your actions during every step are being scrutinized by ppl that hate you.

They need to not worry about opinions of idiots and put their own safety first.

9/15/20 12:41 AM
2/19/06
Cherrycola - 

That officer screamed for a second and then curled back a stiffened up after he was shot.

-Was he shot in the head? Was that the sarge? Was it the perps gun or one of the officers? How was he caught after he took off from the scene? 

It's hard to tell but there's a single frame where it appears he pulls a gun out of his back with his right hand.

9/15/20 1:15 AM
3/21/12
How the fuck did he do that so accurately after being sprayed? I don't know what the cops could've done differently.
9/15/20 1:39 AM
4/22/07

I wish they would just shoot every idiot who cries and whines like this faggot did. 

9/15/20 1:45 AM
1/30/10
Joshinho -
gregbrady -
HillboFrateTrane -
Joshinho -
Fake Pie -
Shugum - 

They need to not worry about opinions of idiots and put their own safety first.

Switch back to your tapi account