OtherGround Forums Cops shot by ahole during traffic stop (RIP)

9/15/20 1:52 AM
1/1/01
Squatdog - 
tapi 

Another one!

This shit is really ruining this forum.
9/15/20 1:54 AM
4/22/07
shen -
Squatdog - 
tapi 

Another one!

It is but the assholes who run this place will just play coy and think they are clever.

9/15/20 1:55 AM
5/30/10
TzTinkle - How the fuck did he do that so accurately after being sprayed? I don't know what the cops could've done differently.

The cop with the clinch let the perps right  hand get away. That was a fatal error.  Can't tell if the cops were wearing body armor. 

9/15/20 3:32 AM
8/8/18
dios -
Joshinho -
gregbrady -
HillboFrateTrane -
Joshinho -
Fake Pie -
Shugum - 

The guy was tazed, pepper sprayed 2x, and still managed to kill one cop and critical wound the other. This should be used as a training video cause someone fucked up.

That was frightening to watch. RIP to the Sgt. Glad I never went through to becoming SFPD.

Yeah but if they shoot him for reaching and it turns out he doesn't have a gun, city burns down (well not here because he isn't black).

It didn't help that they were not only weak as shit but had no sense of how to grapple with someone. You'd think people who do this for a job would know some form off self defense.

I think cops bear some culpability there. If you’re going out there without the ability to handle yourself physically, I think you’re being foolish. There’s plenty of resources these days. 

Its not a job you should be doing if you can’t effectively overwhelm an average Joe, especially 2 on 1. 

you woulnt be able to overhwhelm the average joe either when your actions during every step are being scrutinized by ppl that hate you.

They need to not worry about opinions of idiots and put their own safety first.

Switch back to your tapi account

What makes you think I'm tapi?

9/15/20 3:35 AM
6/6/16
Fake Pie -

Also his fuckhead friend he called on the phone showed up and drove him off.

This guy is a piece of shit, but if my best friend calls me and says he needs me to pick him up, I'm picking him up

9/15/20 3:48 AM
3/21/12
ChazThundergut - 
Fake Pie -

This guy is a piece of shit, but if my best friend calls me and says he needs me to pick him up, I'm picking him up

After possibly killing two cops? lol
9/15/20 3:59 AM
10/31/13
stevezur -
Cherrycola - 

That officer screamed for a second and then curled back a stiffened up after he was shot.

-Was he shot in the head? Was that the sarge? Was it the perps gun or one of the officers? How was he caught after he took off from the scene? 

It's hard to tell but there's a single frame where it appears he pulls a gun out of his back with his right hand.

I'm not sure but, at about 9:25 it appears he's reaching under the dashboard and then drops/fumbles  something (you can hear it) as they are trying to pull him out of the car. He then reaches back for it and picks it up off the floor as he gets sprayed the last time, just before they actually pull him out.

9/15/20 4:02 AM
6/22/12

Stuff like this didnt happen much when cops could beat the fuck out of you for resisting

9/15/20 7:18 AM
11/9/17

Should we be worried that that bum just completely dealt with 2 trained officers, including a Sgt, albeit a seemingly hot headed aggressive Sgt. 

9/15/20 7:31 AM
8/11/12
Cherrycola -

That officer screamed for a second and then curled back a stiffened up after he was shot.

-Was he shot in the head? Was that the sarge? Was it the perps gun or one of the officers? How was he caught after he took off from the scene? 

It looked like that last shot was to the head and finished the cop that was obviously in pain from the shot or shots he took a few seconds prior. A baton or two to the face I think would've done wonders in this situation but that's easy for me to say and I don't know what kind of procedures this PD goes by. Fuck man this one was brutal, fuck being a police officer in this day and age. 

9/15/20 7:32 AM
8/11/12
DickSmack -

Should we be worried that that bum just completely dealt with 2 trained officers, including a Sgt, albeit a seemingly hot headed aggressive Sgt. 

If anything he should've been much more hotheaded with this bum, I don't think he was at all tbh the dickhead wasn't complying. 

9/15/20 7:55 AM
4/2/20

That’s the whole reason that pos wouldn’t comply. He knew he had the gun that he probably wasn’t supposed to have so he played the victim, then this shit happened. Who knows what else he has in the car, too. 

This shitbag deserves his anus broken every single day until execution. I would gladly pay to hear his screams while he’s broken in over, and over, and over again.

9/15/20 7:56 AM
1/2/15
sacredhate -
tapi -

With all the unnecessary killings and violence committed by the LE as of late it was only a matter of time until something like this happened. The police need to weed out the bad apples from their ranks to begin the healing process between the police and the people.

We the people, need to let cops do their jobs properly and safely and with our support.  Resisting arrest, disobeying a police officer, and assaulting an officer, when proven....should be a life sentence.

an arrest should be peaceably done using verbal communication only...right up to perps walking themselves into the back of the squad car.   Anything else is an unacceptable resistance.  Dispute charges against you in court, not roadside.

Why do you reply to obvious trolls you fucking idiot

9/15/20 8:28 AM
3/18/12

TAKE YOUR FUCKING LUMPS AND COMPLY.  WHITE OR BLACK. 

9/15/20 9:22 AM
4/24/07
Pumpkin Spice Lazarus - 
Fake Pie -
Pumpkin Spice Lazarus -
Fake Pie - 
Pumpkin Spice Lazarus -
Fake Pie - 
Shugum - 

The guy was tazed, pepper sprayed 2x, and still managed to kill one cop and critical wound the other. This should be used as a training video cause someone fucked up.

That was frightening to watch. RIP to the Sgt. Glad I never went through to becoming SFPD.

Yeah but if they shoot him for reaching and it turns out he doesn't have a gun, city burns down (well not here because he isn't black).

eh.. I think if suspect wasn't a whiny white dude he would have been lit up about 3 - 4 times during that ordeal. He should have at the very least been eating some blows after the taser and the OC. 

Unreal that they threatened him for 8 minutes without following up on it. 

They literally did everything to him they threatened him with. 

I mean the 5 minutes of broken record in between the first threat and the taze. What the fuck? Yank that fucker out of the car. They didn't even draw a gun on him! 

I can't imagine why they are being so hands off right now. 

Neither can I. Cops have been beating the living fuck out of people and shooting first, asking questions later since long before I was born. 

If ever there was a guy in need of kicks to the face to render him unconscious, it was this fucker. My God... he even has backup arrive to the scene after making a phone call!

There's that Nytron we all know
9/15/20 9:39 AM
12/2/05
Joshinho -
gregbrady -
HillboFrateTrane -
Joshinho -
Fake Pie -
Shugum - 

It didn't help that they were not only weak as shit but had no sense of how to grapple with someone. You'd think people who do this for a job would know some form off self defense.

I think cops bear some culpability there. If you’re going out there without the ability to handle yourself physically, I think you’re being foolish. There’s plenty of resources these days. 

Its not a job you should be doing if you can’t effectively overwhelm an average Joe, especially 2 on 1. 

you woulnt be able to overhwhelm the average joe either when your actions during every step are being scrutinized by ppl that hate you.

Yeah the opinions of idiots are only getting cops charged and burning cities down. Nothing to worry about.  

9/15/20 9:40 AM
12/2/05
ChazThundergut -
Fake Pie -

And if you get there and there are two cops bleeding out, you driving off with him? 

9/15/20 10:11 AM
8/11/12
Fake Pie -
Joshinho -
gregbrady -
HillboFrateTrane -
Joshinho -
Fake Pie -
Shugum - 

Yeah the opinions of idiots are only getting cops charged and burning cities down. Nothing to worry about.  

He's not wrong, you kind of have to pick a side right now and I'd rather BLM and all its supporters get blasted in the head instead of two officers. Nothing will make BLM happy anyway so may as well give your officers authority to do whatever it takes to get back home at night.

9/15/20 10:15 AM
12/2/05
Balls Mahoney -
Fake Pie -
Joshinho -
gregbrady -
HillboFrateTrane -
Joshinho -
Fake Pie -
Shugum - 

He's not wrong, you kind of have to pick a side right now and I'd rather BLM and all its supporters get blasted in the head instead of two officers. Nothing will make BLM happy anyway so may as well give your officers authority to do whatever it takes to get back home at night.

But people aren't backing their cops so it makes sense that cops are hesitant. 

9/15/20 10:52 AM
7/15/04
Balls Mahoney -
Fake Pie -
Joshinho -
gregbrady -
HillboFrateTrane -
Joshinho -
Fake Pie -
Shugum - 

Problem is they run the risk of Democrat mayor's, City Council, and DA's immediately hanging the cop out to dry because they are police hating activists themselves or to appease the BLM radicals. 

The cop can go from defending themselves or dealing harshly with a non compliant scumbag criminal to losing everything and maybe even being locked up themselves.

9/15/20 11:03 AM
12/2/05
TexDeuce -
Balls Mahoney -
Fake Pie -
Joshinho -
gregbrady -
HillboFrateTrane -
Joshinho -
Fake Pie -
Shugum - 

Problem is they run the risk of Democrat mayor's, City Council, and DA's immediately hanging the cop out to dry because they are police hating activists themselves or to appease the BLM radicals. 

The cop can go from defending themselves or dealing harshly with a non compliant scumbag criminal to losing everything and maybe even being locked up themselves.

When faced with this choice, cops are just going to start letting assholes like this go.  And so we will have more armed criminal scum out there. 

9/15/20 11:14 AM
11/17/10
tapi -

With all the unnecessary killings and violence committed by the LE as of late it was only a matter of time until something like this happened. The police need to weed out the bad apples from their ranks to begin the healing process between the police and the people.

"healing process"

LOL

another reactivated account by the admins and mods again

9/15/20 11:18 AM
1/1/01
It's terrible. I graduated highschool with Craig Johnson. I remember talking to him back in the day but we weren't close friends. He was a great guy by all accounts of those that knew him. Great family man with 2 sons.
9/15/20 11:27 AM
4/24/07
ShanTheMan - 
shen -
Squatdog - 
tapi 

Another one!

It is but the assholes who run this place will just play coy and think they are clever.

"inFo" suddenly came back the other day and this version started calling people bitches and so on. Completely opposite of the way he used to talk. GregBrady noticed it right off the bat. Hasn't posted since...
9/15/20 11:32 AM
1/1/01
Pumpkin Spice Lazarus - 
Fake Pie - 
Shugum - 

eh.. I think if suspect wasn't a whiny white dude he would have been lit up about 3 - 4 times during that ordeal. He should have at the very least been eating some blows after the taser and the OC. 

Unreal that they threatened him for 8 minutes without following up on it. 

Probably not.  

https://www.npr.org/2019/07/26/745731839/new-study-says-white-police-officers-are-not-more-likely-to-shoot-minority-suspe