OtherGround Forums Cops shot by ahole during traffic stop (RIP)

13 days ago
4/14/12
GarlicSauce -

Traffic stops are just another way to persecute certain people. They're used to single out minorities (mostly black guys) and send them to prison. Black people have been shot to death under the pretext of innocent "traffic stops". Adding "traffic" doesn't make it legitimate; it's just another tool of oppression.

Fuck cops and their stops.

You don't think there should be traffic stops?

13 days ago
2/12/14
Fake Pie -
ons ear - 
DickSmack - 

Should we be worried that that bum just completely dealt with 2 trained officers, including a Sgt, albeit a seemingly hot headed aggressive Sgt. 

There is something disturbing about that.. Two grown men of decent size couldn't pull out and control a soft idiot like that. Look at the Rashard Brooks case, another case where 2 cops couldn't contain a lone drunk guy.. Jacob Blake is another case where 3 cops were in the scene and Jacib still was able to get one in a chokehold and then just walk away..wtf?!

Doesn't seem like cops do any sort of grappling training. That should be mandatory

I've never done any of it, so I don't mean this as snarky at all but as a real question--have you ever tried to handcuff someone who is full resisting? From what the LEOs on here have said, including ones with MMA and other experience, it isn't as easy as it sounds and even an untrained douchebag like this can give someone fits even if they know what they are doing. It seems like they just lost an arm for a minute and he got the gun.

yes. it is hard. I have been in a bunch of deals like that. the whiny argumentative shit is just like what george floyd did. It is a distraction and meant to give themselves time or an opportunity to escape, or to ditch something, or to plan . 

The first time they refuse to obey a command, consider that a line in the sand. To continually repeat yourself is to expose yourself to danger as opposed to handling up on it. If you give a warning , follow up. Talk is cheap. 

of course I have choked a bunch of mother fuckers out. When I first started we had hickory batons. we did not have spray or tazers. I had probably choked out close to 40 people, before they banned it.  We trained it in DT. 

getting people out of cars sucks. What I had done before is guillotine them and put all my weight down on them pushing their head between their legs. Works when you get both legs out of car. Another way is the guy on passenger side go ahead and get in car and just drive thru them. Like a football block, grab an arm and then put your feet on floor against the car, just inside of door and just press using your legs, and you can put your forehead on their ear, driving them, with driver side guy guy pulling and clearing hands from grabbing shit. You can give them some pops and continue to tell them to let go. I would take my left arm and loop under their right arm and then over their shoulder or grab a collar or a hand full of hair if they have it. Keep track of their left hand with my right hand, my gunside away and relatively safe. They will grab the steering wheel most of the time. Near impossible to remove , even two hands on one. very dangerous, you are exposed to ALL of his weapons. 

when we got asp batons. I would use it closed to strike their fingers and backs of their hands. bang bang bang continue to strike their hands with closed baton tip. like a metal pipe. They would hang on and scream like banshees. Just keep hitting bang bang  bang  saying let go let go let go with every strike. eventually they let go and scramble, thats when you puuuuuuuuush some more. game of inches lol.  If they bite or strike. Then pop them right in face as hard as you can  pop pop pop say stop  biting. Like training a dog. repeating dont bite dont bite , dont hit dont hit. With a punch every time you say it. 

Before asps, just punch the fuck out of their arms and hands. 

Fucking assholes. I was trying to pull a guys hands off of the cage in my squad. he just had a narrow edge and I could not get one hand off with both of mine and I was pretty stout , a lot stronger than him. I pulled so hard both of my hands popped off and I hit the back of my head on edge of car door. I got 6 stitches on my noggin. 

it is like Greco in a car with relaxed rules. 

13 days ago
2/12/14
ons ear -
DickSmack - 

Should we be worried that that bum just completely dealt with 2 trained officers, including a Sgt, albeit a seemingly hot headed aggressive Sgt. 

There is something disturbing about that.. Two grown men of decent size couldn't pull out and control a soft idiot like that. Look at the Rashard Brooks case, another case where 2 cops couldn't contain a lone drunk guy.. Jacob Blake is another case where 3 cops were in the scene and Jacib still was able to get one in a chokehold and then just walk away..wtf?!

Doesn't seem like cops do any sort of grappling training. That should be mandatory

it aint that easy. these people are fucked up on dope and booze. They are desparate and blown up with adrenaline, also on heroin and meth, they dont feel shit. ok? Im 6.4 and was about 230-240lbs for most of those years. worked out on my own time. Ok? I benched well over 300 lbs without working out much. I bench pressed 405 lbs when I was a senior in college with wingspan the same as Overeem. Was a cop for 33 years. It is not easy to restrain these people. I grappled a lot. 

Not an MMA fighter or nothing but a very seasoned street fighter. Even people in handcuffs can be a handful. Not here to say Im a bad ass, but I have fought people to the point of close to have to kill them. And I can squabble.  The shit aint romper room. 

most all cops nowadays train grappling.  

13 days ago
2/12/14
BringBackHeadbutts -

20 years ago I would have been shocked.  Over the years you somewhat grow callous to shock videos.  Doesn't change it's absolutely tragic, but it's sad that so many shock videos are so easily available.

When someone finds out if it was his own gun or a cops gun, please post in this thread, as myself and others have openly asked this question.

I wouldn't mind if videos where someone's death is filmed, was outlawed, regardless if it's criminal or cops who are dying.  Watching stuff like that I just can't suggest anything good comes of it.  

glad you got it all out. nice rant. you are exactly right in everything you said. 

fuck em though dude. get your years . Inflation is hell. 

13 days ago
2/12/14
TFK_UGCTT_Sk1tzO420 -
tapi -

With all the unnecessary killings and violence committed by the LE as of late it was only a matter of time until something like this happened. The police need to weed out the bad apples from their ranks to begin the healing process between the police and the people.

Please survive a grease fire then take no anesthesia while every inch of your body is scrubbed with wire brushes. Come to a full recovery. Then your first day walking out of the hospital get hit by a cop car. Survive that. Then be a quadraplegic for your the rest of your sad, meaningless life. Then just when you’re accepting your new life, your closest family member smothers you with a pillow. But it takes a long time and you suffer and eventually die from choking on your own vomit. 

you left out spine cancer. lol

13 days ago
7/15/04
LakerUp -
Pumpkin Spice Lazarus -
Fake Pie - 
Shugum - 

The guy was tazed, pepper sprayed 2x, and still managed to kill one cop and critical wound the other. This should be used as a training video cause someone fucked up.

That was frightening to watch. RIP to the Sgt. Glad I never went through to becoming SFPD.

Yeah but if they shoot him for reaching and it turns out he doesn't have a gun, city burns down (well not here because he isn't black).

eh.. I think if suspect wasn't a whiny white dude he would have been lit up about 3 - 4 times during that ordeal. He should have at the very least been eating some blows after the taser and the OC. 

Unreal that they threatened him for 8 minutes without following up on it. 

Sad video.  

I never would have believed I’d be a guy counting down the years, months, and days until I retire.  But I’m here.  I even plan to retire early— before I can collect my full pension.  Don’t feel bad for me, my wife makes great money and I’m more than happy to let her be my sugar mama for a while.  This isn’t a pity party.  Just surprised I’m here mentally.   I’m not ready to leave because of an increased threat to my own safety. Incidents like the one depicted in this video have always been an inherent part of police work. I accepted danger when I signed up for this ride—I don’t feel even slightly different now. I am genuinely grateful for my career and the opportunity to truly serve my community.

But here’s how I feel if anyone is interested:

I didn’t sign up for this profession at a time when my life and my family’s lives could so easily be destroyed—-FOR DOING NOTHING WRONG.  A reactionary and activist media, an ignorant and entitled populace, social media, and a weak, cowardly, and thoroughly corrupted network of police administrators, politicians, and prosecutors, have ruined police work, at least in my eyes. A quality person should no longer seek employment as a police officer.  

No one can do this job effectively or with maximum effort when they genuinely don’t know if they are allowed to  defend their life or use appropriate force to stop a threat  Although the job itself can still be very rewarding and exciting, it would be crazy tio choose this profession in today’s climate—with the knowledge you can easily be raked across the coals and even prosecuted for defending your life or someone else’s. 

The baseless and casual slander from people like Pumpkin Spice Lazarus is also something I no longer have a stomach for.  Police work has always been a rather thankless profession. But the slandeous argument that these Tulsa officers would have reacted differently if this guy were not white is such mindless garbage.  It is not supported by research nor does it line up with my 20 years plus of law enforcement experience. I especially cannot abide the tacit acceptance of this lie (systemic police racism) from police commanders and politicians. Where are leaders who should be standing up for the truth? 

Sorry for the rant. 

TLDR: police work is no longer a profession I would recommend to anyone. Don’t do it.

You've always been a fair, reasonable, and intelligent guy. Quality posts. It's sad to see what the fuck is happening to a segment of our society that have gone insane.

I have two close friends that are police officers and they both have expressed similar sentiments as you. Both are in disbelief almost weekly with the shit going on these days.

13 days ago
7/15/04
Fake Pie -
sbjjstreetcop - 

Thanks, Fake Pie for sharing this and a chance at seeing what really happens and a look into what we are faced with out there & it's good to see multiple people who have a mostly common sense approach to the subject of law enforcement in a time of misinformation and unfair representation of law enforcement as a whole as opposed to the loud mouthed minority who are obviously educated beyond their intelligence. 

I've lost three friends in my career to the streets and carry some demons because of my 25 + years behind the badge. The narrative that most of the media pushes is not what's really happening. 

Thanks for saying that. I had mixed feelings about posting this one as it is horrible to show the last moments of a good person being killed by a scumbag for no reason and I know the police chief fought releasing it as he said, as I paraphrase, he didn't want people watching his friend die. That said it was already out there and like you said, I want people to see how easily our good officers can be killed if they give too much leeway.

I can't imagine what it is like for you guys. I really can't.

I try to always post whatever I come across and give my lay person thoughts either way, whether I side with the cop or the other for whatever it is worth.

I think these videos are good for the public to see. Overall, the VAST majority of the time the time the videos actually make the cops look good. And it show the level trash they have to deal with daily.

Anyone with a functioning brain should see why it is paramount to comply with the police and not fight back or freak them out. It takes a person half a second to pull a gun and put one in the cops dome. Of course they are going to be on edge if you are acting weird or not complying. 

13 days ago
1/1/01

Why do cops need guns for traffic stops?

-Trevor Noah

Id like to take this moment to give a bi g fuck you to all you lefties pandering  to anti cop orgs you scumbags. Now you have harris who used to laugh about arresting parents for truancy cozying up to sexual assaulters because thats what you lefties need to get your votes.

Edited: 13 days ago
1/1/01
OGT -
GarlicSauce -

Traffic stops are just another way to persecute certain people. They're used to single out minorities (mostly black guys) and send them to prison. Black people have been shot to death under the pretext of innocent "traffic stops". Adding "traffic" doesn't make it legitimate; it's just another tool of oppression.

Fuck cops and their stops.

You don't think there should be traffic stops?

fuck YOU GARLIC!!! youre just a brainwashed pussy looking for someone to blame like a lil bitch.. the weak always blame others for THEIR problems.. you'll get what u have coming one day like the fkn cunt you are

Edited: 13 days ago
1/1/01
MPA -

OP sucks cocks.  This isn't a reason cops shoot people.  They shoot Black guys the first time they reach for something or fight with them.  These cops didn't even draw their weapons on this guy.

YOURE A FKN IDIOT!!! STFU!!!  if cops shot blacks all the time, there would be many more deaths than 9 unarmed blacks in 2019 and more than 7 in 2018.. dont come here spewing your leftwing jizz outta your filthy sewer mouth to get attention based of your bitch ass narrative... go back to sucking your moms cock in the basement while your dad watches u useless bitch.....

and hey fktard... dont reach for shit when a cop tells you to get out of the fkn car dumbass and why dont you tell me how many whites were killed by blacks the last 2 years... have u looked that up yet fktard? 

13 days ago
2/4/06
Fake Pie -

This is why I couldn't be a cop. I literally jumped in my seat when the flashlight hit the moving rear wiper. I probably would have blown out the rear window.

As far as you honestly asking about restraining people... I'm 6 foot and in my prime between 245-270 with grappling and MMA experience. I just know from bouncing in some pretty rough places restraining people is always shitty. If they are on drugs you're fucked. Choking them out is most likely your only bet. I've had methed out 150 guys with 1 guy per limb on them and still wiggling around like the floor was a slip n slide. Choking out someone on dope isn't always grand either. It's not like anything in a controlled environments of BJJ, especially working security and not having the legal protection of LE. Guys can convulse so you still feel movement even though they are out and hold a choke. I worked with a guy that had a guy have a full blown seizure on him and he was sure he'd just killed a man. Luckily we had an off duty cop do armed security for us because until recently you couldn't carry in bars even if you worked there. He was a good witness to have if cops have to get involved and it's your word against some drunk guy. I'll get to this part next, but it also puts things in perspective when you watch a cop turn into a fucking superhero right in front of you.

As far as the shitheads like those in this thread... I kinda get it. There are cops out there that make weaker minded people go into watching police videos going in with a bias, but flat out they don't understand how cheap live can be. They've never heard the death rattle coming from your friend's lungs as they fill with blood. That's not some kind of statement to sound badass. There's nothing badass about being witness to a violent end... And their life being cheap. I've witnessed it twice. My door man made a little 5'2" Mexican dude feel slighted for kicking him out. It wasn't heat of the moment. This fucker goes all the way home to get a gun and come back. Opens the door and kills my friend. There's really no reason to just shoot up the place, but in 30 seconds the guy is back in his car and my friend is dying. The other time was over a parking lot fender bender... Just a guy that came out to enjoy a concert and hits the wrong guys car... If he'd stopped to take a piss, or hit on a bartender before leaving he'd probably still be alive. This place had a paid parking lot where one of our security guys manned the lot and collected $5 cash only. When three of us were out back grabbing a smoke before clean up we hear the gun shot and think the lot guy is being robbed. One guy freezes but the other guy and I take off running. It's not bragging... The point is in our tunnel vision we run within about 3 cars of the shooting and in our tunnel vision ran right passed a murder and didn't notice. What if the guy thought we were running toward him and shot us down, too? Meanwhile our off duty cop hears a gunshot while at the front of the venue, knows exactly where he needs to be, runs probably 400 yards in the time we went 100, draws down on the guy we ran past with three car lengths and didn't even see, and gives an armed man that just shot a guy the courtesy that this man couldn't give a guy over a parking dispute and let him get on the ground and live when he would have been more than justified in shooting but used is training to navigate a life and death situation I ran passed and didn't even see. Life is fucking cheap to some people, and I couldn't imagine actively seeking those people out as a job and never knowing who those people are going to be. No way these ACAB assholes could handle that either.

13 days ago
11/9/17
Luke Rockhard -
DickSmack -
ons ear -
DickSmack - 

Exactly, I get that they shouldn't be expected to put themselves in the position to need to grapple, however, should they end up in that position you'd hope they'd be capable.

Officer on drivers side came across very green imo. 

The one on the driver’s side is a rookie. 

Shows, looked a little lost. 

13 days ago
10/11/05

The "gotta trane BJJ" crowd is more delusional than the "why not shoot 'im in the leg" crowd.

13 days ago
11/20/09
rushinbear - 

AI, where are you.....

Great question.

I'm guessing he's been arrested

13 days ago
11/9/10
Brockback Mountain -

Look at this fucking loser. 

Is that a piercing on his cheek? 

13 days ago
11/9/10
BringBackHeadbutts -
rushinbear - 

AI, where are you.....

Great question.

I'm guessing he's been arrested

He’s running for sheriff in New Hampshire...

12 days ago
1/1/01

Man, that sucks.

One of the reasons cops need proper re-training

12 days ago
11/27/02
Oklahoma has the death penalty I assume, hope.
12 days ago
7/20/04
John Cable - 
Fake Pie -
ons ear - 
DickSmack - 

I've never done any of it, so I don't mean this as snarky at all but as a real question--have you ever tried to handcuff someone who is full resisting? From what the LEOs on here have said, including ones with MMA and other experience, it isn't as easy as it sounds and even an untrained douchebag like this can give someone fits even if they know what they are doing. It seems like they just lost an arm for a minute and he got the gun.

yes. it is hard. I have been in a bunch of deals like that. the whiny argumentative shit is just like what george floyd did. It is a distraction and meant to give themselves time or an opportunity to escape, or to ditch something, or to plan . 

The first time they refuse to obey a command, consider that a line in the sand. To continually repeat yourself is to expose yourself to danger as opposed to handling up on it. If you give a warning , follow up. Talk is cheap. 

of course I have choked a bunch of mother fuckers out. When I first started we had hickory batons. we did not have spray or tazers. I had probably choked out close to 40 people, before they banned it.  We trained it in DT. 

getting people out of cars sucks. What I had done before is guillotine them and put all my weight down on them pushing their head between their legs. Works when you get both legs out of car. Another way is the guy on passenger side go ahead and get in car and just drive thru them. Like a football block, grab an arm and then put your feet on floor against the car, just inside of door and just press using your legs, and you can put your forehead on their ear, driving them, with driver side guy guy pulling and clearing hands from grabbing shit. You can give them some pops and continue to tell them to let go. I would take my left arm and loop under their right arm and then over their shoulder or grab a collar or a hand full of hair if they have it. Keep track of their left hand with my right hand, my gunside away and relatively safe. They will grab the steering wheel most of the time. Near impossible to remove , even two hands on one. very dangerous, you are exposed to ALL of his weapons. 

when we got asp batons. I would use it closed to strike their fingers and backs of their hands. bang bang bang continue to strike their hands with closed baton tip. like a metal pipe. They would hang on and scream like banshees. Just keep hitting bang bang  bang  saying let go let go let go with every strike. eventually they let go and scramble, thats when you puuuuuuuuush some more. game of inches lol.  If they bite or strike. Then pop them right in face as hard as you can  pop pop pop say stop  biting. Like training a dog. repeating dont bite dont bite , dont hit dont hit. With a punch every time you say it. 

Before asps, just punch the fuck out of their arms and hands. 

Fucking assholes. I was trying to pull a guys hands off of the cage in my squad. he just had a narrow edge and I could not get one hand off with both of mine and I was pretty stout , a lot stronger than him. I pulled so hard both of my hands popped off and I hit the back of my head on edge of car door. I got 6 stitches on my noggin. 

it is like Greco in a car with relaxed rules. 

In your experience, was using the hair as a pain compliance tool and to use as a handle allowed? Seems it could have been used to good effect in this case
12 days ago
12/2/05
PeteyWheatstraw - 
Fake Pie - 

Dang. Looks like he took one through the lower abdomen out of the tailbone area. Lucky it wasn't a bit lower.

Why would a sensible get out of his car all crazy like that? You can see why the cop panicked. Stay in the damn car.

Yeah, crazy how light skinned that black airman is too.

12 days ago
2/19/06

??

Posted by Andrea Yockey on Monday, March 11, 2019

12 days ago
12/2/05
supersonic - Oklahoma has the death penalty I assume, hope.

#3 in executions by total number and #1 per capita. They should televise his death.

12 days ago
1/1/01
Fake Pie - 
supersonic - Oklahoma has the death penalty I assume, hope.

#3 in executions by total number and #1 per capita. They should televise his death.

Sounds like they don't use the chair anymore, but there is talk that lethal injection is a more painful way to go. Hopefully for this guy.
12 days ago
3/2/09
badboyhere -
MPA -

OP sucks cocks.  This isn't a reason cops shoot people.  They shoot Black guys the first time they reach for something or fight with them.  These cops didn't even draw their weapons on this guy.

YOURE A FKN IDIOT!!! STFU!!!  if cops shot blacks all the time, there would be many more deaths than 9 unarmed blacks in 2019 and more than 7 in 2018.. dont come here spewing your leftwing jizz outta your filthy sewer mouth to get attention based of your bitch ass narrative... go back to sucking your moms cock in the basement while your dad watches u useless bitch.....

and hey fktard... dont reach for shit when a cop tells you to get out of the fkn car dumbass and why dont you tell me how many whites were killed by blacks the last 2 years... have u looked that up yet fktard? 

Did the cops draw their gun on the guy? No.  

Your entire attempt to divert fromt he subject doesn't surprise me. 

12 days ago
12/2/05
MPA - 
badboyhere -
MPA -

Did the cops draw their gun on the guy? No.  

Your entire attempt to divert fromt he subject doesn't surprise me.