OtherGround Forums Coronavirus clinically no longer exists

6/4/20 11:05 AM
2/2/08
https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost.com/2020/06/02/coronavirus-clinically-no-longer-exists-in-italy-doctor/amp/?fbclid=IwAR2S2D4n1j5mexPmt0o4v1D0z8oM8HtvgqRlq3-PU2xqCeI2Vl19sUmjvKQ
6/4/20 11:30 AM
1/6/19

“The strength the virus had two months ago is not the same strength it has today,” Bassetti, head of the infectious diseases clinic at the San Martino hospital in the city of Genoa, told the national ANSA news agency. “It is clear that today the COVID-19 disease is different.”

How the fuck does that happen?

6/4/20 11:35 AM
8/12/16

Can I go into a park with my family now without being fined a princely sum now?

6/4/20 11:36 AM
8/12/16

Is this a consensus by the way or are there dissenting opinions on this?

6/4/20 11:36 AM
3/15/06
The prophecy reads:

“In around 2020 a severe pneumonia-like illness will spread throughout the globe, attacking the lungs and the bronchial tubes and resisting all known treatments.

“Almost more baffling than the illness itself will be the fact that it will suddenly vanish as quickly as it has arrived, attack again 10 years later, and then disappear completely."
6/4/20 11:37 AM
8/20/02
showmedaway -

“The strength the virus had two months ago is not the same strength it has today,” Bassetti, head of the infectious diseases clinic at the San Martino hospital in the city of Genoa, told the national ANSA news agency. “It is clear that today the COVID-19 disease is different.”

How the fuck does that happen?

Because it was bullshit from day one.

6/4/20 11:41 AM
3/16/11
CuddleBug - The prophecy reads:

“In around 2020 a severe pneumonia-like illness will spread throughout the globe, attacking the lungs and the bronchial tubes and resisting all known treatments.

“Almost more baffling than the illness itself will be the fact that it will suddenly vanish as quickly as it has arrived, attack again 10 years later, and then disappear completely."

What prophecy?

6/4/20 11:51 AM
3/15/06
Pilgor the goat - 

What prophecy?

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/sylvia-browne-coronavirus/
6/4/20 12:20 PM
3/16/11
CuddleBug -
Pilgor the goat - 

What prophecy?

Neat.

6/4/20 1:37 PM
4/20/08
Dashabox -

You always could in NW Florida

6/4/20 1:46 PM
9/23/07
Dashabox - 

Only for BLM.

6/4/20 2:24 PM
8/12/16
Non N00B -
Dashabox -

Nice, that is awesome.

We couldn't here and there were lots of snitches. We have been in self-isolation for 3 months now.  Trust me, I have wanted to go out and open everything back up for a long time.  I decided to play it safe and stay in because of some family members with no immune systems.  I just kept thinking, "What if I get it and spread it to them, however small that chance is", I just wouldn't be able to live with myself in that case.

And I do realize and always have that if this were a hoax, or at least greatly exaggerated in order to consolidate power or insert CT here _____ that that reaction is exactly would they would depend on.

I also realize that it probably wasn't a hoax but not nearly as serious as we were told.  So much misinformation out there that it is getting near impossible to know 100% one way or the other.  Would be nice if some things werent politicized.

End rant.

6/4/20 2:29 PM
8/12/16
Brockback Mountain -
Dashabox - 

Only for BLM.

Yeah no kidding.  It will be interesting in a few years from now if some investigative journalists do a deep dive on this whole thing so we can get a view from the outside, so to speak and get some answers on this aspect of it.

I do wonder if the report in the OP is a way to excuse the rioters breaking isolation/social distancing protocols.  Which of course would mean this was pretty much all just political. The timing is suspicious.

6/4/20 2:31 PM
8/12/16
CuddleBug -
Pilgor the goat - 

What prophecy?

Wasn't she completely humiliated and exposed on tv?

6/4/20 2:31 PM
2/25/09

It served its purpose. Now its not a big deal! B/c our rioters need to be out. 

6/4/20 3:04 PM
4/20/08
Dashabox -
Non N00B -
Dashabox -

Nice, that is awesome.

We couldn't here and there were lots of snitches. We have been in self-isolation for 3 months now.  Trust me, I have wanted to go out and open everything back up for a long time.  I decided to play it safe and stay in because of some family members with no immune systems.  I just kept thinking, "What if I get it and spread it to them, however small that chance is", I just wouldn't be able to live with myself in that case.

And I do realize and always have that if this were a hoax, or at least greatly exaggerated in order to consolidate power or insert CT here _____ that that reaction is exactly would they would depend on.

I also realize that it probably wasn't a hoax but not nearly as serious as we were told.  So much misinformation out there that it is getting near impossible to know 100% one way or the other.  Would be nice if some things werent politicized.

End rant.

What area is this nightmare you live in? I can't imagine it 

6/4/20 3:11 PM
3/15/06
Dashabox - 
CuddleBug -
Pilgor the goat - 

What prophecy?

Wasn't she completely humiliated and exposed on tv?

I doubt it, she would have predicted that the humiliation would happen and decide not to make the appearance.
6/4/20 3:54 PM
5/7/08
I'm sure the average daily tempeature in Italy is higher now than it was in March/April.

Isn't it understood that the virus is negatively impacted by increasing temperature?
6/4/20 4:01 PM
9/30/09

Yea Sylvia Browne the “psychic” also made a small fortune hustling parents of missing children and giving them nonsense info. She had a whole book of prophecies and want sounds vaguely right. 

6/4/20 4:01 PM
9/30/09
PTSDNA - I'm sure the average daily tempeature in Italy is higher now than it was in March/April.

Isn't it understood that the virus is negatively impacted by increasing temperature?

Wait till the first frost. It’ll be back. It can’t handle the heat well. 

6/4/20 4:05 PM
8/10/05
BostonCharm - 
PTSDNA - I'm sure the average daily tempeature in Italy is higher now than it was in March/April.

Exactly. It's spread is lowered 30-40% in weather starting at 77F. This is why warmer states have lower incidents.

6/4/20 4:07 PM
8/29/09

Seem like I heard that this would happen somewhere.

Oh Yeah!  I remember.

6/4/20 5:11 PM
3/23/06

Hudroxychloroquine

6/4/20 5:13 PM
7/6/14

Cases are dropping here in Texas and we already reopened to 50 percent in some spots . I seriously think the heat has something to do with it . Now , this may come back even worse in the fall though and that’s what I’m scared of 

6/4/20 5:13 PM
3/23/06
Ministry of Truth -
BostonCharm - 

Exactly. It's spread is lowered 30-40% in weather starting at 77F. This is why warmer states have lower incidents.

Nope.  this mysterious “Covid” was already in warm climates 3 months ago. Warm weather excuse was already debunked.   It’s just liberals setting up a narrative for the ‘second wave’ .  Lol