OtherGround Forums Costco and Sam’s Club are racist

9 days ago
1/1/01

I have a realtor good friend who’s wife works for Costco 

She told me a few months ago that although both of the mentioned companies have a good track record of hiring minorities, that they target market away from the black community. 

she explained that less than 10% of the paid members are of black decent...

let that sink in, this is a rare case of double racism 

1 the company goes out of their way to eliminate the black shopper 

- racist 

2 The found a group of shoppers that will pay extra in order to shop without having to interact with black shoppers 

- super racist 

from here on out, if I see someone with a Sam’s/ Costco card, I will know that they are part of the societal problem that needs to be eliminated. 

I am fucking woke, this last election cycle has really helped me understand the world around me 

9 days ago
4/27/15

As a member of the black community, i can say without hesitation that Wes is an ally

9 days ago
4/10/03

I guess I’m racist. I have a Costco and Sam’s Club card.

9 days ago
3/14/06

*buys Costco platinum membership*

9 days ago
7/16/11

Black population is 13% and considering age of shoppers that sounds like a good representation. 

9 days ago
4/6/19

well yeah... Kanye had to show ID to get inside of Sams's club

9 days ago
5/12/11

they check receipts at the door.....

9 days ago
3/16/15
thekev1130 -

they check receipts at the door.....

Lol

9 days ago
1/1/01
Black Dougie -

As a member of the black community, i can say without hesitation that Wes is an ally

As odd as this sounds, whenever people call me racist 

I mention this app and inform them that I have given you upvotes 

9 days ago
1/1/01

Big Wes will always face stomp racism! 

9 days ago
9/26/10
DYS -

Black population is 13% and considering age of shoppers that sounds like a good representation. 

lol. they are not building costocs and sams in the inner city!

9 days ago
7/12/06

We have a Sams club membership. I still like it. I'm biracial(white/hispanic). 

9 days ago
1/1/14

Hey hey hey my neighbor is black okay. I’m not racist towards those people. 

9 days ago
3/20/12
you gotta pay 50 bucks a year to be able to shop

some people aren't down with that

Probably 5% of the folks I see are black here...mainly whiteys, lots of island people and asian people also, have even seen about 1% gingers here(disgusting)
Edited: 9 days ago
4/27/15

But OP is right. Every time i drive my that Costco on the other side of town, i see whites hanging out in the parking lot doing their stupid little happy dance

9 days ago
1/1/01
Rambo John J - you gotta pay 50 bucks a year to be able to shop

Probably 5% of the folks I see are black here...mainly whiteys, lots of island people and asian people also, have even seen about 1% gingers here(disgusting)

That’s correct, the price that racists pay in order to not see a face father than their own...

thesr companies and their customers need to be canceled 

9 days ago
4/22/07
PassnSmash -

I guess I’m racist. I have a Costco and Sam’s Club card.

See you at the rally, brother

9 days ago
1/1/01

I gotta tell my cousin to quit her VP job there and tell my son to quit and my nephew too!  Fuck who knew?!?

9 days ago
1/1/01
Samoa - 

I gotta tell my cousin to quit her VP job there and tell my son to quit and my nephew too!  Fuck who knew?!?

If you play it cool, you can play the banana card and stick around. I'll vouch for your peeps cuz! 

9 days ago
11/1/19
DaveFu -

Or Satan himself!!

9 days ago
1/1/01
TKnuckles - 
DaveFu -

Or Satan himself!!

One day, I will see a foot stomp KO in MMA! Chael Sonnen almost pulled it off against Jon Jones. 

9 days ago
1/1/01

Costco's primary profit by far, is membership. It's not the actual selling of products. Because of this, they push membership to absolutely everyone including the lowest dregs of society, like drug addled homeless people. Literally. The next time you shop, look around carefully and note the homeless peeps. As long as you keep paying your membership every year they don't give a flying fuck. Even if you're a professional shoplifter and get caught, they won't revoke your membership (in most cases). OPs realtor friend's wife is full of shit.

9 days ago
1/1/01

I'm barely north of the border. Blacks get Costco not to shop with us sam's club carnales.

9 days ago
1/1/01
Big Wes -

I have a realtor good friend who’s wife works for Costco 

She told me a few months ago that although both of the mentioned companies have a good track record of hiring minorities, that they target market away from the black community. 

she explained that less than 10% of the paid members are of black decent...

let that sink in, this is a rare case of double racism 

1 the company goes out of their way to eliminate the black shopper 

- racist 

2 The found a group of shoppers that will pay extra in order to shop without having to interact with black shoppers 

- super racist 

from here on out, if I see someone with a Sam’s/ Costco card, I will know that they are part of the societal problem that needs to be eliminated. 

I am fucking woke, this last election cycle has really helped me understand the world around me 

if you pay for the business membership, do they have a special store that knocks 9% off that number?

asking for a friend

9 days ago
3/20/12
Big Wes - 
Rambo John J - you gotta pay 50 bucks a year to be able to shop

That’s correct, the price that racists pay in order to not see a face father than their own...

thesr companies and their customers need to be canceled 

Haha
your cracking me up

just realized who the green name that was posting is

honestly I am begging for a cancelling...lets get it over with

Come at me bros