OtherGround Forums Covid denying OGer gets OWNED!

14 days ago
8/16/12

Lol this schmuck gets owned. Congrats you fucks. THIS is what you look like.

Edited: 14 days ago
11/24/13

Bag em and tag em. Another MAGAt exposed.

Many of these MAGAt OGers are on a very short fuse. At least the MAGAt OP is referring to is "only" a COVID denier and not resorting to domestic terrorism (the greatest threat our nation faces). These non-college educated white males need UBI after November 3rd to keep their happiness levels stabilized, or they will be further radicalized.

14 days ago
8/16/12
Nytron -

Many of these MAGAt OGers are on a very short fuse.

Lol! This is the og roster. 

guaranteed 90% of them have had a hungry man dinner in the last week 

14 days ago
11/24/13
Zeekman -
Nytron -

Yep. Many chicken kievs as well.

Don't forget, the vast majority of OGers were/are COVID deniers. The ones who aren't full retard like Camicon are using revisionist history to cover up this FACT, but we have proof:

https://www.mixedmartialarts.com/forums/OtherGround/2020-USA-Flu-Deaths-16K-Coronavirus-Deaths9:2813332

14 days ago
8/16/12
Nytron -
Zeekman -
Nytron -

Don't forget, the vast majority of OGers were/are COVID deniers. The ones who aren't full retard like Camicon are using revisionist history to cover up this FACT, but we have proof:

https://www.mixedmartialarts.com/forums/OtherGround/2020-USA-Flu-Deaths-16K-Coronavirus-Deaths9:2813332

Lol @ kievs hahahaha

14 days ago
8/26/18

I can guarantee OP was born ghey, genetically, butt if he hadn't been, he would still identify as a dude that loves wieners.

OP can't change guys, even if he tried, even if he wanted to. 

14 days ago
1/30/10
Zeekman -
Nytron -
Zeekman -
Nytron -

Lol @ kievs hahahaha

How sad to have two accounts to have a conversation with yourself 

14 days ago
9/10/10

Covid is week af 

Had it give me a break pussy

14 days ago
8/29/09

My 86 year old grandmother in law with copd that has been on oxygen for at least the 14 years I've been part of the family is beating Covid. She'll be out of the Covid ward in a couple days. In January I wouldn't have bet a nickel she'd make it through the year when the pandemic wasn't even a thing. 

Covid is weak ass bitch shit. 

14 days ago
6/12/13

First 5 posts were like you two faggots 69’ing each other

14 days ago
7/22/09
bullybull -

I can guarantee OP was born ghey, genetically, butt if he hadn't been, he would still identify as a dude that loves wieners.

And you’re an endlessly weak pussy that overuses the word ghey and sexual preference as an insult because you have pent up feelings of yearning to suck cock like your dad.

At least you can claim it’s genetic.

14 days ago
2/28/14
GeorgeCarlinUGTPTT -
bullybull -

And you’re an endlessly weak pussy that overuses the word ghey and sexual preference as an insult because you have pent up feelings of yearning to suck cock like your dad.

"Hmm how can I show him that it's wrong to call people gay...I know, I'll say his dad is gay as an insult! t3h 0wn3d hahaha!"

Libtards make no sense

Edited: 14 days ago
11/24/13
kyleburkle -

Covid is week af 

What about the millions of people worldwide that have died from it (where the U.S. acted as a superspreader)?

14 days ago
6/13/03
Nytron -
kyleburkle -

Covid is week af 

What about the millions of people worldwide that have died from it (where the U.S. acted as a superspreader)?

13 days ago
7/27/13

Wait, I thought he was actually going to answer the question? 

13 days ago
3/16/10
Spider Rico -

You mean scissoring.

Edited: 13 days ago
4/6/12
Nytron -
kyleburkle -

Covid is week af 

What about the hundreds of millions that were predicted to die?

Its not nearly as dangerous as originally claimed, and there are many that are overreacting to it still despite the new information. Accept that

13 days ago
1/1/01
Mike Litoris - 
Spider Rico -

You mean scissoring.

LOL 

Edited: 13 days ago
8/26/18
GeorgeCarlinUGTPTT -
bullybull -

Not sure why you took that post personally. 

13 days ago
11/24/13
bullybull -

I thought the far right position was that one cannot be "born gay", and that it is a choice?

13 days ago
11/24/13
TheDorkKnight -
Nytron -
kyleburkle -

Covid is week af 

Its not nearly as dangerous as originally claimed, and there are many that are overreacting to it still despite the new information. Accept that

LOL, now the revisionist history number is up to hundreds of millions. Those numbers are if all nations took no action whatsoever, lol. Stupid logic.

Obviously if a house is on fire, and you have a big fire department on standby and call them and tell them not to do anything about it, the house will burn to the ground.

Watch this video to see them move the number as time went on:

13 days ago
7/22/09
Gennady Goblin -
GeorgeCarlinUGTPTT -
bullybull -

"Hmm how can I show him that it's wrong to call people gay...I know, I'll say his dad is gay as an insult! t3h 0wn3d hahaha!"

Libtards make no sense

Point made.

13 days ago
3/25/11

Damn. Before we all jumped in the thread it was like watching AI have a conversation with itself. 

13 days ago
1/1/01
Zeekman - 

Lol this schmuck gets owned. Congrats you fucks. THIS is what you look like.

It may be very upsetting for you to learn that Winston Peters is head of the most rightwing mainstream party in New Zealand (New Zealand First) and his primary platform has always been aggressive anti-immigration.

He's the protege of 'Piggy' Muldoon, the most rightwing postwar New Zealand prime minister.

13 days ago
1/2/15
TheDorkKnight -
Nytron -
kyleburkle -

Covid is week af 

Hospitals will be overrun!!!