OtherGround Forums Cowboy disappoints by wearing biker shit.

Edited: 14 days ago
8/28/10
I No Kung Foo -
Sometimes covid-19 lets me porrada -
Mandible_Claw -
Believe in the Power of One -

He will definately be facing some blowback.

He's been posting pictures with 81 for years lol

Like posting pictures with fully patched in members and presidents of chapters. For years. Lol

Let's see these pics.

Lol I'm not reposting their shit on here. That's asking for trouble. 

Check your pm

Because of all the bros watching this thread?

Posting any images of theirs without their consent will have them searching high and low for you and I'm not hard to find, plus I know quite a few of them, and I'm not willing to go down that route over a picture on this board.

If you have followed cowboy you'll know that he has posted a club president, consistently, on social media when they're in the same town. Mainly to his story on IG. The guy I'm talking about does the same, hell post pics with cowboy and their adventures on his stories. Both have public accounts

14 days ago
1/18/06
I No Kung Foo -
Mandible_Claw -

Like posting pictures with fully patched in members and presidents of chapters. For years. Lol

Let's see these pics.

Check your pm

Posting any images of theirs without their consent will have them searching high and low for you and I'm not hard to find, plus I know quite a few of them, and I'm not willing to go down that route over a picture on this board.

If you have followed cowboy you'll know that he has posted a club president, consistently, on social media when they're in the same town. Mainly to his story on IG. The guy I'm talking about does the same, hell post pics with cowboy and their adventures on his stories. Both have public accounts

Hell's Angels and 81 are a bunch of cock sucking queers who couldn't think their way out of a single digit math equation.  Sup, Gimp!

14 days ago
5/7/08
TheVandalz - 
I No Kung Foo -
Mandible_Claw -

Let's see these pics.

Check your pm

Hell's Angels and 81 are a bunch of cock sucking queers who couldn't think their way out of a single digit math equation.  Sup, Gimp!

There are only 79 bros watching this thread now.
14 days ago
1/1/01
mongo54 -

Support crews are all fags

I know what the name stands for now lol

14 days ago
11/1/19
TheVandalz -
I No Kung Foo -
Mandible_Claw -

Let's see these pics.

Check your pm

Lol. Your punk ass would be shittin razors if 20 of em showed up at the bar. Cause that's how it goes. Pull a gun? Ok. They got 20. Dude. They're well known for a reason. They are gonna push your shit in and there ain't a damn thing you're gonna do about it. I don't care if you're Brock fucking Lesnar.

14 days ago
5/8/13
JThomasufc91 -
TheVandalz -
I No Kung Foo -
Mandible_Claw -

Let's see these pics.

Check your pm

Lol. Your punk ass would be shittin razors if 20 of em showed up at the bar. Cause that's how it goes. Pull a gun? Ok. They got 20. Dude. They're well known for a reason. They are gonna push your shit in and there ain't a damn thing you're gonna do about it. I don't care if you're Brock fucking Lesnar.

Brock may be the exception... a pissed off brock is smashing at least 5 dudes lol 

14 days ago
3/10/11
JThomasufc91 -
TheVandalz -
I No Kung Foo -
Mandible_Claw -

Let's see these pics.

Check your pm

Tell us more about how tough they are...

14 days ago
11/15/04
rekt -

why would he face blowback?

Brown and Yellow don’t like it!

14 days ago
4/26/10
LiveWire -
rekt -

Brown and Yellow don’t like it!

Lol

14 days ago
3/2/09

Okay so what's the problem with this?

14 days ago
12/17/06
MPA -

Hell's Angels = organized crime/violent extortion of small business owners.

14 days ago
3/20/15
rekt -

HE will not let that happen.....

13 days ago
11/1/19
SportScience -
JThomasufc91 -
TheVandalz -
I No Kung Foo -
Mandible_Claw -

Let's see these pics.

Check your pm

It's not about being tough when there's 20 of them. In a one on one. Sure. A trained guy would definitely beat most of them. But that's not how mcs roll. They don't fight fair. That's the point. Dork.

13 days ago
5/4/14
MPA -

They’re criminals. 

Edited: 13 days ago
8/28/10
JThomasufc91 -
SportScience -
JThomasufc91 -
TheVandalz -
I No Kung Foo -
Mandible_Claw -

Let's see these pics.

Check your pm

It's not about being tough when there's 20 of them. In a one on one. Sure. A trained guy would definitely beat most of them. But that's not how mcs roll. They don't fight fair. That's the point. Dork.

I'm going to politely disagree that most don't know how to fight, actually I take that back many don't know how to fight but are aggressive and just skill won't win you a fist fight. Yeah for sure they will jump your ass but there are some legit badasses that ride with them. I trained with a few and that's how I am friendly with them. There are some big names in MMA and bjj who are full patched members but never post anything about it. You'll see them all over social media but not one peep about being in a club, it goes against the old school rules. There are a lot more well known members than you think. 

All these dudes do is party and fight and make money. They're living like rockstars and if you don't think so, go ahead and spend a weekend with them at a club house or go on a road trip. Dudes are a blast to hang with 

13 days ago
5/23/07
Straydog24 - 
MPA -

They’re criminals. 

They're just a group of fellas that like to ride Harleys and hangout

13 days ago
3/20/15
ABCTT_TFK_Mr.Smiff -
Straydog24 - 
MPA -

They’re criminals. 

YES ...and sharpen their knives....

13 days ago
10/24/03

He looks like Chris Pontius in that pic haha 

13 days ago
1/1/01
The Sauce - 

He looks like Chris Pontius in that pic haha 

We need to see him do party boy. lol

13 days ago
12/17/06
ABCTT_TFK_Mr.Smiff -
Straydog24 - 
MPA -

They’re criminals. 

That, and breaking the hands of tattoo artists who don't pay protection money so they can never work again.

13 days ago
1/1/01

I had an awesome time earlier this year hanging with a chapter overseas. I've met a bunch from Mass. All super nice guys.

13 days ago
2/12/14
JThomasufc91 -
SportScience -
JThomasufc91 -
TheVandalz -
I No Kung Foo -
Mandible_Claw -

Let's see these pics.

Check your pm

I'm going to politely disagree that most don't know how to fight, actually I take that back many don't know how to fight but are aggressive and just skill won't win you a fist fight. Yeah for sure they will jump your ass but there are some legit badasses that ride with them. I trained with a few and that's how I am friendly with them. There are some big names in MMA and bjj who are full patched members but never post anything about it. You'll see them all over social media but not one peep about being in a club, it goes against the old school rules. There are a lot more well known members than you think. 

All these dudes do is party and fight and make money. They're living like rockstars and if you don't think so, go ahead and spend a weekend with them at a club house or go on a road trip. Dudes are a blast to hang with 

sounds like fun. But their woman are so ugly. I would like to hang out with them but I could not stoop to being a round day watch quality B-level strippers. 

13 days ago
8/28/10
John Cable -
JThomasufc91 -
SportScience -
JThomasufc91 -
TheVandalz -
I No Kung Foo -
Mandible_Claw -

Let's see these pics.

Check your pm

sounds like fun. But their woman are so ugly. I would like to hang out with them but I could not stoop to being a round day watch quality B-level strippers. 

LMAO not sure which club guys you've been around but I've seen some of the guys with some fucking STUNNING women. Some of the guys old ladies were old and not the easiest on the eyes but they had their man's backs and would probably take a bullet for them 

13 days ago
1/1/01
JThomasufc91 -
SportScience -
JThomasufc91 -
TheVandalz -
I No Kung Foo -
Mandible_Claw -

Let's see these pics.

Check your pm

So they fight like ghetto black dudes?

13 days ago
3/16/15
TheVandalz - 

You needed to add blowback from brown or Mayans.  About 2 people will get it.

What intel you got?