OtherGround Forums Cowboy disappoints by wearing biker shit.

13 days ago
11/1/19
Braf Zachland -
JThomasufc91 -
SportScience -
JThomasufc91 -
TheVandalz -
Sometimes covid-19 lets me porrada -
I No Kung Foo -
Mandible_Claw -
Believe in the Power of One -

He will definately be facing some blowback.

He's been posting pictures with 81 for years lol

Like posting pictures with fully patched in members and presidents of chapters. For years. Lol

Let's see these pics.

Lol I'm not reposting their shit on here. That's asking for trouble. 

Check your pm

Because of all the bros watching this thread?

Posting any images of theirs without their consent will have them searching high and low for you and I'm not hard to find, plus I know quite a few of them, and I'm not willing to go down that route over a picture on this board.

If you have followed cowboy you'll know that he has posted a club president, consistently, on social media when they're in the same town. Mainly to his story on IG. The guy I'm talking about does the same, hell post pics with cowboy and their adventures on his stories. Both have public accounts

Hell's Angels and 81 are a bunch of cock sucking queers who couldn't think their way out of a single digit math equation.  Sup, Gimp!

Lol. Your punk ass would be shittin razors if 20 of em showed up at the bar. Cause that's how it goes. Pull a gun? Ok. They got 20. Dude. They're well known for a reason. They are gonna push your shit in and there ain't a damn thing you're gonna do about it. I don't care if you're Brock fucking Lesnar.

Tell us more about how tough they are...

It's not about being tough when there's 20 of them. In a one on one. Sure. A trained guy would definitely beat most of them. But that's not how mcs roll. They don't fight fair. That's the point. Dork.

So they fight like ghetto black dudes?

NO THEY FIGHT LIKE BIKER DUDES.

13 days ago
3/16/15
UltimateKeyboardWarrior - 
TheVandalz - 

You needed to add blowback from brown or Mayans.  About 2 people will get it.

What intel you got?

Are the Irish Kings involved?
13 days ago
1/1/01

Cowboy supports the large-scale manufacture and supply of methamphetamine?

That's GREAT!

13 days ago
1/1/01

Also, there are 81 meth distributors watching this thread, act accordingly!

13 days ago
5/23/07
Altofsky - 
ABCTT_TFK_Mr.Smiff -
Straydog24 - 
MPA -

Okay so what's the problem with this?

They’re criminals. 

They're just a group of fellas that like to ride Harleys and hangout

That, and breaking the hands of tattoo artists who don't pay protection money so they can never work again.

That's just them helping out people in finding new careers

13 days ago
5/4/14
Kirik -

I had an awesome time earlier this year hanging with a chapter overseas. I've met a bunch from Mass. All super nice guys.

Every single member of an outlaw motorcycle gang is a criminal and commits crimes in furtherance of the club. Being a “nice guy” is irrelevant. 

13 days ago
8/28/10

13 days ago
3/13/02
rekt - 

why would he face blowback?

Brown is gunna be pissed, and yellow barely tolerates him as it is

13 days ago
7/29/02

bunch of coked out fat fucks

13 days ago
5/22/17
I No Kung Foo -
Mandible_Claw -

Like posting pictures with fully patched in members and presidents of chapters. For years. Lol

Let's see these pics.

Check your pm

Posting any images of theirs without their consent will have them searching high and low for you and I'm not hard to find, plus I know quite a few of them, and I'm not willing to go down that route over a picture on this board.

If you have followed cowboy you'll know that he has posted a club president, consistently, on social media when they're in the same town. Mainly to his story on IG. The guy I'm talking about does the same, hell post pics with cowboy and their adventures on his stories. Both have public accounts

Lol searching high and low for you lol yeah sure buddy 

13 days ago
3/13/02
TheVandalz - 
I No Kung Foo -
Mandible_Claw -

Let's see these pics.

Check your pm

Hell's Angels and 81 are a bunch of cock sucking queers who couldn't think their way out of a single digit math equation.  Sup, Gimp!

The Vago's have checked in

13 days ago
8/28/10
SandBlaster -
I No Kung Foo -
Mandible_Claw -

Let's see these pics.

Check your pm

Lol searching high and low for you lol yeah sure buddy 

Go ahead and find some members pics and post them without their consent

13 days ago
3/13/02

10'ers are very dramatic

13 days ago
11/8/09
Kirik -

I had an awesome time earlier this year hanging with a chapter overseas. I've met a bunch from Mass. All super nice guys.

They’re also pimps, meth peddlers, and illegal gun runners. 

I’ll bet you a dollar bet more guns illegally sold by bikers kill young black men  than police guns do.  

#superniceguys

#BLM

13 days ago
8/28/10
mongo54 -

10'ers are very dramatic

Hey bub I resemble that comment. You trying to get hot and heavy with me? I'll take you through a world of pleasure if you don't watch your mouth. It's serious in and out here

13 days ago
5/4/14
King Trav -
Kirik -

I’ll bet you a dollar bet more guns illegally sold by bikers kill young black men  than police guns do.  

#superniceguys

#BLM

Spot on Travis. 

13 days ago
9/18/13

What an ugly shirt.

13 days ago
1/1/01

Not every single 1%er is a criminal but you have to have your eyes shut pretty hard to pretend outlaw clubs aren’t heavily involved in protection, drug dealing, pimping etc.

13 days ago
5/23/07
King Trav - 
Kirik -

#superniceguys

#BLM

WHAT ABOUT THEIR TOY RUNS!?!?!?!

#superniceguys

#BikerLivesMatter

13 days ago
2/12/14

so let me ask you guys in the know. Can I go prospect and tell them I will not be involved in dope smuggling, sales, transport or anything else. But Im down and a good worker. 

Also I wont be involved in human trafficking . Also I wont be involved in illegal weapons or explosives. Is it doable? Do they have members like that? 

13 days ago
1/1/01
SteelyRes211 -

Is he conducting himself accordingly? 

13 days ago
8/12/19
Straydog24 -

C’mon dude. 

I hate to break it to you, Cowboy owns a few Harleys.... hence is a biker.

Edited: 13 days ago
5/4/14
ConradB -
Straydog24 -

C’mon dude. 

I owned a Harley.

There’s a very real difference between having a bike and being in an outlaw motorcycle gang. I really shouldn’t have to explain that. 

13 days ago
7/9/12
ConradB -
Straydog24 -

C’mon dude. 

Lol....

13 days ago
5/23/07
Straydog24 - 
ConradB -
Straydog24 -

C’mon dude. 

I owned a Harley.

There’s a very real difference between having a bike and being in an outlaw motorcycle gang. I really should t have to explain that. 

Dumb it down for Conrad