OtherGround Forums Cowboy disappoints by wearing biker shit.

13 days ago
2/28/03

I know a couple of dudes from al queda, they were actually pretty cool 

all gang members, regardless of race, are peices of shit. They ruin neighborhoods and lives 

13 days ago
1/18/06
Sometimes covid-19 lets me porrada -
SandBlaster -
I No Kung Foo -
Mandible_Claw -
Believe in the Power of One -

He will definately be facing some blowback.

He's been posting pictures with 81 for years lol

Like posting pictures with fully patched in members and presidents of chapters. For years. Lol

Let's see these pics.

Lol I'm not reposting their shit on here. That's asking for trouble. 

Check your pm

Because of all the bros watching this thread?

Posting any images of theirs without their consent will have them searching high and low for you and I'm not hard to find, plus I know quite a few of them, and I'm not willing to go down that route over a picture on this board.

If you have followed cowboy you'll know that he has posted a club president, consistently, on social media when they're in the same town. Mainly to his story on IG. The guy I'm talking about does the same, hell post pics with cowboy and their adventures on his stories. Both have public accounts

Lol searching high and low for you lol yeah sure buddy 

Go ahead and find some members pics and post them without their consent

Check out these fucking faggot ass Gimps

How about this faggot?

Fucking queers, every single one of you worthless gimps.

13 days ago
1/18/06

PM pics that if I post will get me killed, and I'll photoshop dicks in their mouths!

13 days ago
1/1/01

I dealt with a few well known biker gangs when I worked the road, and honestly found them jut like the Black Widows.

13 days ago
7/10/02
Straydog24 - 
Kirik -

I had an awesome time earlier this year hanging with a chapter overseas. I've met a bunch from Mass. All super nice guys.

Every single member of an outlaw motorcycle gang is a criminal and commits crimes in furtherance of the club. Being a “nice guy” is irrelevant. 

What if they're nice guys 93% of the time?

13 days ago
12/31/17
Straydog24 -
ConradB -
Straydog24 -

C’mon dude. 

I hate to break it to you, Cowboy owns a few Harleys.... hence is a biker.

I owned a Harley.

There’s a very real difference between having a bike and being in an outlaw motorcycle gang. I really shouldn’t have to explain that. 

I dont understand the hate coming from a BC guy. You prefer the guys running shit now? Someone has to do the things society demands. The RCMP is corrupt right to the top as well, do you say the same thing if a fighter is pro cop?

13 days ago
12/31/17
TheVandalz -

PM pics that if I post will get me killed, and I'll photoshop dicks in their mouths!

That would be pretty brave, but you are posting behind an anonymous screen name. The only way to test your theory is to post your name and address.

13 days ago
1/18/06
55579 -
TheVandalz -

That would be pretty brave, but you are posting behind an anonymous screen name. The only way to test your theory is to post your name and address.

Oh so I gotta do the high AND low searching for those ball-gagging imbreds too?  Damn, not even good at that either.  Fucking losers.

13 days ago
12/31/17

There is a group that enslaves us and forces us at gunpoint to give up half our income so they can live high on the hog. It's called the government. Allowing people to make stupid choices to do drugs or use prostitutes is a personal choice. To me one is much more worthy of disdain.

13 days ago
5/4/14
55579 -
Straydog24 -
ConradB -
Straydog24 -

C’mon dude. 

I owned a Harley.

There’s a very real difference between having a bike and being in an outlaw motorcycle gang. I really shouldn’t have to explain that. 

I dont understand the hate coming from a BC guy. You prefer the guys running shit now? Someone has to do the things society demands. The RCMP is corrupt right to the top as well, do you say the same thing if a fighter is pro cop?

You just compared an outlaw motorcycle gang to the police.

This is where I say, “Good day to you sir”. 

13 days ago
6/26/06

13 days ago
12/31/17
Straydog24 -
55579 -
Straydog24 -
ConradB -
Straydog24 -

C’mon dude. 

I owned a Harley.

You just compared an outlaw motorcycle gang to the police.

This is where I say, “Good day to you sir”. 

Fact is, I was around both groups my entire childhood and there is a ton of overlap. You are right that example is pretty stretched but you'd be surprised who are friends behind the scenes.

13 days ago
9/20/19

Biker worshippers are probably the biggest faggots in existence. Imagine putting loser bikers on a pedestal. 

Theyre so tough they ride around on vehicles a big pickup truck could plow through and end them all in a matter of seconds. 

13 days ago
12/28/04
JThomasufc91 - 
TheVandalz -
I No Kung Foo -
Mandible_Claw -

Like posting pictures with fully patched in members and presidents of chapters. For years. Lol

Let's see these pics.

Check your pm

Posting any images of theirs without their consent will have them searching high and low for you and I'm not hard to find, plus I know quite a few of them, and I'm not willing to go down that route over a picture on this board.

If you have followed cowboy you'll know that he has posted a club president, consistently, on social media when they're in the same town. Mainly to his story on IG. The guy I'm talking about does the same, hell post pics with cowboy and their adventures on his stories. Both have public accounts

Hell's Angels and 81 are a bunch of cock sucking queers who couldn't think their way out of a single digit math equation.  Sup, Gimp!

Lol. Your punk ass would be shittin razors if 20 of em showed up at the bar. Cause that's how it goes. Pull a gun? Ok. They got 20. Dude. They're well known for a reason. They are gonna push your shit in and there ain't a damn thing you're gonna do about it. I don't care if you're Brock fucking Lesnar.

lol, are you like 12?

12 days ago
12/28/04
TheVandalz - 

Lol GIF - Clapping Lol Haha - Discover & Share GIFs

12 days ago
7/12/15

several people in this thread are not acting accordingly

12 days ago
12/28/04
HillboFrateTrane - 

Biker worshippers are probably the biggest faggots in existence. Imagine putting loser bikers on a pedestal. 

Theyre so tough they ride around on vehicles a big pickup truck could plow through and end them all in a matter of seconds. 

So tough and mental that in the 60s they got the shit kicked out of them on a regular basis by a bunch of teenage kids that rode around on Scooters. 

12 days ago
2/22/11

What do outlaw bikers think of politics? How do they feel about BLM? Covid? 

I need to know so I can act accordingly. 

12 days ago
9/20/19
TheVandalz -
SandBlaster -
I No Kung Foo -
Mandible_Claw -

Let's see these pics.

Check your pm

How about this faggot?

Yeah, faggots. 

12 days ago
9/20/19
HillboFrateTrane -
TheVandalz -
SandBlaster -
I No Kung Foo -
Mandible_Claw -

Let's see these pics.

Check your pm

How about this faggot?

Yeah, faggots. 

Some black guys doing white guy cosplay or a couple pieces of inbred white trash? 

Thats everything wrong with this country. I hate that people like this exist. Mind boggling why anyone would find that culture appealing in any way. Garbage. Literal garbage. 

12 days ago
6/23/10
JThomasufc91 -

I wouldn't support a crew. But in places, there are not to be fucked with. I know most of you live in your own city or bubble. But these things are around. It's one of those fuck around and find out things. I know enough to keep to MY business and stay the fuck out of the way. Some people find out the hard way.

So you dont live in those places where paige van zant is a 2 that I hear a lot of OGers talking about? You must live in partial slums like me.  

Edited: 12 days ago
1/18/06
rbl -

Not every single 1%er is a criminal but you have to have your eyes shut pretty hard to pretend outlaw clubs aren’t heavily involved in protection, drug dealing, pimping etc.

Yes but every 1%er is a faggot.  You probably aren't aware of what the 1% refers to.

12 days ago
9/18/13
TheVandalz -
rbl -

Not every single 1%er is a criminal but you have to have your eyes shut pretty hard to pretend outlaw clubs aren’t heavily involved in protection, drug dealing, pimping etc.

Yes but every 1%er is a faggot.  You probably aren't aware of what the 1% refers to.

True.

12 days ago
1/1/01
JThomasufc91 -
SportScience -
JThomasufc91 -
TheVandalz -
I No Kung Foo -
Mandible_Claw -

Let's see these pics.

Check your pm

Hell's Angels and 81 are a bunch of cock sucking queers who couldn't think their way out of a single digit math equation.  Sup, Gimp!

Lol. Your punk ass would be shittin razors if 20 of em showed up at the bar. Cause that's how it goes. Pull a gun? Ok. They got 20. Dude. They're well known for a reason. They are gonna push your shit in and there ain't a damn thing you're gonna do about it. I don't care if you're Brock fucking Lesnar.

Tell us more about how tough they are...

It's not about being tough when there's 20 of them. In a one on one. Sure. A trained guy would definitely beat most of them. But that's not how mcs roll. They don't fight fair. That's the point. Dork.

I'm going to politely disagree that most don't know how to fight, actually I take that back many don't know how to fight but are aggressive and just skill won't win you a fist fight. Yeah for sure they will jump your ass but there are some legit badasses that ride with them. I trained with a few and that's how I am friendly with them. There are some big names in MMA and bjj who are full patched members but never post anything about it. You'll see them all over social media but not one peep about being in a club, it goes against the old school rules. There are a lot more well known members than you think. 

All these dudes do is party and fight and make money. They're living like rockstars and if you don't think so, go ahead and spend a weekend with them at a club house or go on a road trip. Dudes are a blast to hang with 

All they do is party and fight and make money, and they're a blast to hang with? Maybe it's just my sobriety or fatherhood, but I don't see good things coming by spending time with these types.

12 days ago
8/28/10
Floppy Divac -
JThomasufc91 -
SportScience -
JThomasufc91 -
TheVandalz -
I No Kung Foo -
Mandible_Claw -

Let's see these pics.

Check your pm

Tell us more about how tough they are...

It's not about being tough when there's 20 of them. In a one on one. Sure. A trained guy would definitely beat most of them. But that's not how mcs roll. They don't fight fair. That's the point. Dork.

I'm going to politely disagree that most don't know how to fight, actually I take that back many don't know how to fight but are aggressive and just skill won't win you a fist fight. Yeah for sure they will jump your ass but there are some legit badasses that ride with them. I trained with a few and that's how I am friendly with them. There are some big names in MMA and bjj who are full patched members but never post anything about it. You'll see them all over social media but not one peep about being in a club, it goes against the old school rules. There are a lot more well known members than you think. 

All these dudes do is party and fight and make money. They're living like rockstars and if you don't think so, go ahead and spend a weekend with them at a club house or go on a road trip. Dudes are a blast to hang with 

All they do is party and fight and make money, and they're a blast to hang with? Maybe it's just my sobriety or fatherhood, but I don't see good things coming by spending time with these types.

I'm going off of my time hanging with those club members. I was using at that time, and in sobriety I don't have that kind of fun anymore. If I were not sober, didn't have my family nor my career, I'd probably be a biker. But I have a family who depends on me, and a sobriety that is paramount, so I do what's needed to care for my responsibilities. 

The thing that I've admired about the guys that I was exposed to is that regardless of right or wrong, they had each other's backs. They were loyal to each other