OtherGround Forums Cowboy disappoints by wearing biker shit.

11 days ago
11/1/19
checkuroil -

The same people who apologize for this apologize for dudes who wear swastikas 

you rep a known crime outfit that ruins society, then expect judgement. No passes 

real men of virtue have nothing in common with outlaws and would not associate with them nor find that attractive. 

*rolls eyes*

11 days ago
10/18/14
Robbie Weirdicht -
Goochy Mang -

Pretty sure he’s a legit blue belt bro

Niceties aside Gooch my brother are you in Vancouver? If so come hangout one Saturday at ChekMat. Love to see you’re shit since mine is null and void to you. I buy beers and lunch after and your 2 hours is on the team. 

let me know. I’ll have Tristan make sure you’re on the go list.

In fact, as tradition goes. I’ll make sure you’re the guy that gets the honour to yell out “Time to lock the doors boys, let’s fuckin scrap.”

Stay great Homie. 

who is more dangerous?

Hell's Angels or the Punjabis that run Surrey?

give us the run down of Vancouver

Edited: 11 days ago
12/28/04
checkuroil - 

real men of virtue have nothing in common with outlaws and would not associate with them nor find that attractive. 

Correct. 

I dated a girl for a few months that used to go on like that, and she was a police officer of all things. It was always such and such over there runs the drugs in this area, such and suches dad is one of the main gangsters in this area...

Err, I dont give a fucking fuck. Why anyone would respect someone for being a scumbag blows my mind, but lots of people do. We have a whole genre of movie based on it.

11 days ago
3/10/11

11 days ago
2/28/03
SportScience -

You better hope that snotfuck and pigdick from the local club doesn’t see these 

11 days ago
10/30/05
Robbie Weirdicht -
Goochy Mang -

Gooch. Hope your well brother. We’ve leveled up. 

Have a great night my man. Love the lip. I always deserve it. 

;)

Nice. Congrats. 

11 days ago
1/18/06
JThomasufc91 -
checkuroil -

The same people who apologize for this apologize for dudes who wear swastikas 

you rep a known crime outfit that ruins society, then expect judgement. No passes 

*rolls eyes*

Don't roll too hard, your hair plugs will fall out, faggot!

3/26/18
rekt -
Robbie Weirdicht -
Goochy Mang -

Niceties aside Gooch my brother are you in Vancouver? If so come hangout one Saturday at ChekMat. Love to see you’re shit since mine is null and void to you. I buy beers and lunch after and your 2 hours is on the team. 

In fact, as tradition goes. I’ll make sure you’re the guy that gets the honour to yell out “Time to lock the doors boys, let’s fuckin scrap.”

Stay great Homie. 

who is more dangerous?

No idea. I’m in real estate. Don’t care either. None of my business. 

11 days ago
12/8/12

Checking into my shift of monitoring this thread...act accordingly bros

11 days ago
12/13/11
rekt - 
Robbie Weirdicht -
Goochy Mang -

Stay great Homie. 

who is more dangerous?

Im my experience the punjabis only danger to me is dropping some tools down the elevator shaft on top of my head while they are trying to drywall in the hallways. Hells angels on the other hand are legit bad motherfuckers. I work with lots of angels.
11 days ago
3/10/03

Organized criminals ruined alot of MMA in Vancouver. But they also built alot of it up.

They were supporting it early and funding some of the big gyms and fights. The old fights in the Native Reserve in North Van was great until a certain MMA fighter got shot in the leg at the event over some gang beef.

People act like the cops took the 81 Bros power away... When in reality they just slipped up and other groups aren't scared of Jax Teller 2.0 

11 days ago
9/1/04
Robbie Weirdicht - 

I hope you're doing well also Robbie.

11 days ago
3/1/10

Question.

If someone were to buy a full patch set from AliExpress, would that be a foul?

Just wear it for fun, but not pretend to be in the MC.

11 days ago
3/10/03

Full patch from existing club would be a bad idea.  They used to sell replica HA vests in Japan that the Angels had to get lawyers involved to shut down. 

I think the difference in culture was the reason it wasn't a major issue tho.

6/26/06
Robbie, you have a manic writing style that tells me you're on crank time which is no biggie, but then I asked around, all around, and no one's heard of you bro. That's not a good look because it means one of two things, both of them real bad for you bro.
9/3/14
ThunderLips -

Organized criminals ruined alot of MMA in Vancouver. But they also built alot of it up.

They were supporting it early and funding some of the big gyms and fights. The old fights in the Native Reserve in North Van was great until a certain MMA fighter got shot in the leg at the event over some gang beef.

People act like the cops took the 81 Bros power away... When in reality they just slipped up and other groups aren't scared of Jax Teller 2.0 

Same here is Qc.

"Mom" Bucher fucked himself because his ego was too big to let a comedian make fun of him. He had to go mean mug him in his own show at a time where he was knee deep in battle vs the Rock Machine.

Typical biker stupidity, he was doing well and even though controlled by the italians his chapter was profiting much more than their average IQ/ talent should have allowed. All they had to do was stay low key. 

They all settled for being "big time" on the inside. Their low IQ caught up with them in the end.

11 days ago
2/28/03
ThunderLips -

Full patch from existing club would be a bad idea.  They used to sell replica HA vests in Japan that the Angels had to get lawyers involved to shut down. 

Hahaha at hells angels using lawyers.  Why didn’t they go Over there and kill the Japanese 

11 days ago
1/18/06
RenatoCocopreta - Robbie, you have a manic writing style that tells me you're on crank time which is no biggie, but then I asked around, all around, and no one's heard of you bro. That's not a good look because it means one of two things, both of them real bad for you bro.

You gonna sick the rest of your 81 gimps on him?

I saw Pulp Fiction, that could be REALLY bad for him!

11 days ago
6/28/10
checkuroil -
ThunderLips -

Hahaha at hells angels using lawyers.  Why didn’t they go Over there and kill the Japanese 

Not everyone is a black belt

11 days ago
3/10/03
checkuroil -
ThunderLips -

They are very protective of their trademarks. Not a good idea to go shit beat a bunch of people wearing what they think is a fashion accessory. 

11 days ago
8/20/03
ThunderLips - 

Without organized crime there would be NO MMA in Canada.

It doesn't make OC acceptable but it's true.
11 days ago
3/10/03
Captain Canuck -
ThunderLips - 

Without organized crime there would be NO MMA in Canada.

It doesn't make OC acceptable but it's true.

100% kept it going for many years in the early days. Revolution MMA. 

11 days ago
7/5/13

I love threads like this. The MC fanboys are hilarious. 

11 days ago
3/26/18
DropKick Joe -

I love threads like this. The MC fanboys are hilarious. 

It ain’t really about that bro. Or what I mean is that it’s about training and training hard and supporting fellow athletes getting better. I can garuntee you Cowboy has zero to do with anything illegal in or out of the gym. 

it’s about the brotherhood of training. Simple. Cops. Fire. Bad guys. Woman. Normal dudes, straight or not. The only reason we are there is to help each other get a little better in life. 

I dunno. If you’ve never trained hard or with any group for a longtime inside a real gym. You won’t get it. 

Back to football and sushi. 

11 days ago
5/4/14
ThunderLips -
checkuroil -
ThunderLips -

They are very protective of their trademarks. Not a good idea to go shit beat a bunch of people wearing what they think is a fashion accessory. 

Truth. Other motorcycle “clubs” have to get permission from the HA to wear a two piece or three piece patch. It’s already been said but they are very protective of the HA name and associated symbols, specifically the death head. Only full patch members can wear the actual name and death head symbol.