OtherGround Forums Crazy BKFC fight from Saturday...

5 days ago
1/1/01

Like the winner said, "Oh you wanna keep getting back up do you?"
Edited: 5 days ago
6/26/06

That seems like it's good for your skull and all the contents inside of it 

5 days ago
1/1/01
Girly - 

That seems like it's good for your skull and all the contents inside of it 

You gotta slosh that brain membrane jelly around every now and then. Stimulate the neural juices.
Edited: 5 days ago
6/26/06

Compared to the other fights they've had, his skull candy prob didn't get as badly rustled.   Just kept getting clipped. 

That last punch though sent his neurons scattering like the flintsone's work whistle 

5 days ago
10/14/03

Fuck

5 days ago
1/1/01
Girly - 

Compared to the other fights they've had, his skull candy prob didn't get as badly rustled.   Just kept getting clipped. 

That last punch though sent his neurons scattering like the flintsone's work whistle 

lol.

That was a crisp one. Right on the button.
5 days ago
12/22/10

That was nice. 

Thanks for posting it!

5 days ago
6/26/06
PeteyWheatstraw -
Girly - 

lol.

It looked like it hit him on jaw , cheek and temple all at once.   

5 days ago
4/6/19

hey man, nice shot

5 days ago
1/1/01

In

5 days ago
1/1/01
Girly - 
PeteyWheatstraw -
Girly - 

lol.

It looked like it hit him on jaw , cheek and temple all at once.   

Yeah, from the reaction it was like his fist expanded to triple size and weight at the moment of impact.
5 days ago
5/29/18

I like how they dont mention the MMA record lol

5 days ago
5/29/18
PeteyWheatstraw -
Girly - 

lol.

Hahah great metaphor

5 days ago
4/6/19

mma to vale tudo equivalent for boxing... no glove equals lots of damage and short fighting careers

5 days ago
5/8/13
Wayne Glamcock -

mma to vale tudo equivalent for boxing... no glove equals lots of damage and short fighting careers

Isn’t it less damage to the brain but more cuts etc..? That’s what I’ve heard people say.... the gloves allow for more punches over time which is worse than a big quick knockout (just what I heard I don’t know any actual science behind anything) 

5 days ago
4/6/19
Dugs95 -
Wayne Glamcock -

Isn’t it less damage to the brain but more cuts etc..? That’s what I’ve heard people say.... the gloves allow for more punches over time which is worse than a big quick knockout (just what I heard I don’t know any actual science behind anything) 

yeah. vale tudo had a bunch of pushing guys under the ropes in the netting and a thousand mini headbutts from top... no ko but lots of blood and facial damage

5 days ago
11/9/17
Ref was clueless how to treat a KO'd fighter. smh!
5 days ago
9/8/02
The ref looked like Luigi/Mario in the old punch out...frantically motioning his hands!!