OtherGround Forums Cuomo should be a man,he’s responsible for NY!

Edited: 25 days ago
9/14/19

Cuomo should look to no one but himself as to why his city is in the situation it's in not Trump 

trump has 50 states and 50 governors to deal with. Cuomo area is NY

wake up Cuomo 

everyone trying to pass the buck lmao 

24 days ago
1/2/15

Bannn the trolls

24 days ago
6/7/12

This fucking guy just posts political shit. Trolling all day. That's why you have so few people on these shit forums

24 days ago
10/3/16

Meanwhile, Bill de Blasio tries to undermine Cuomo at every turn.

24 days ago
1/25/04

Of course cuomo is responsible. It’ll trigger the left though because they want to blame Trump for all of it. 

24 days ago
3/22/09
Junnk -

Bannn the trolls

24 days ago
6/4/06

Cuomo mandated nursing homes take people with Covid

Cuomo didn't ban subways but he limited number of routes resulting in more people being in less cars.

He ignored requests following crisis drills/models to purchase more ventilators/ hospital beds, opting to invest tax payer dollars in some scam green energy horseshit.

He proceeds to blame the nursing homes that he made take those with Covid, he blames Trump for ventilator and bed situation when he didn't listen to his advisors. Guy is a loser. So is his brother.

24 days ago
1/1/01

Trump “I take no responsibility”

24 days ago
5/8/11

write to your legislature to impeach.  I did.  These lockdowns will happen again and again if they get away with it this time.  Every Governor that instituted a full lockdown on their state longer than a couple weeks should be thrown out.  Otherwise we will be locked down for all kinds of things that are, "to keep the hospitals from getting overwhelmed" or whatever other reason they try to dream up.  

Edited: 24 days ago
10/1/16
Jack Carter - 

Of course cuomo is responsible. It’ll trigger the left though because they want to blame Trump for all of it. 

Trump has "total authority". His words.

No responsibility but total authority.

So Trumptards get to give him total credit when something good happens and zero blame when something bad happens.

24 days ago
9/18/12
Flavorful -
Jack Carter - 

So Trumptards get to give him total credit when something good happens and zero blame when something bad happens.

He's not responsible for running the state, idiot.

24 days ago
1/25/04
Flavorful -
Jack Carter - 

Jesus, that was a terrible rebuttal.

24 days ago
9/3/12
walkinassassin -

This fucking guy just posts political shit. Trolling all day. That's why you have so few people on these shit forums

He’s running off good posters and they’re being replace by 8yr lurkers like you with 150 posts? 

24 days ago
1/1/01

It’s so much better to keep blaming each other instead of working together 

24 days ago
2/14/10
Flavorful -
Jack Carter - 

By that logic, 47 out of 50 states have fared pretty well in comparison to the hotspots. You can't win every time, but a 94% success rate isn't too shabby. 

24 days ago
6/7/12
ShoreBreaker -
walkinassassin -

He’s running off good posters and they’re being replace by 8yr lurkers like you with 150 posts? 

I come back every 6 months to a year to see how the retards are getting along

Edited: 24 days ago
9/8/02
homosexual godfather voice

"I need fordy thosans' ven-ta-latas, my people are dyin' by da hundreds' of thousans'."
24 days ago
8/31/10

Cuomo is going to be the POTUS in 2024. Smart guy, well spoken, and presidential material. Would be a strong figure on the world stage. Brace yourselves, he's coming!

24 days ago
8/31/10
IronHands -
Flavorful -
Jack Carter - 

By that logic, 47 out of 50 states have fared pretty well in comparison to the hotspots. You can't win every time, but a 94% success rate isn't too shabby. 

Ya, and NY is the biggest port of entry into the US for international flights, so blaming them for having a larger problem with the virus than a state like Kentucky does seem silly, as Cuamo highlighted in his April 17th speech, which from what I heard of it was really impressive. 

Another great point he made is that New York State pays $29 Billion more into the Federal pot than it takes out, every year. Meanwhile, Kentucky takes out $37 billion more than they put in to the federal pot every year. Yet he has the gull to suggest the blue states in need of emergency funding for this virus should declare bankrupcy. 

How does any of that make sense?

24 days ago
5/8/11

Cuomo has  been nothing but inconsistent during this entire disaster.  We don't have ventilators...we have them but they are in storage until we need them.  we need to lock everyone up at home...it may have been a mistake to lock everyone up....  He won't make it past the primary.  There are a lot of skeletons in that closet, I don't think he would be electable anywhere outside the sewer of NY.

24 days ago
3/18/02

tf is going on with those nips

seriously has there been any determination?

24 days ago
1/1/01

He should be indicted for killing all those nursing home patients. 

24 days ago
1/1/01
BigEyedFish -

yeah, they were the metal straps on his suspenders. i'm sure you're as disappointed as i was to find that out.

23 days ago
1/1/01
UltraViolentRay -
BigEyedFish -

yeah, they were the metal straps on his suspenders. i'm sure you're as disappointed as i was to find that out.

i heard they were band aids over the barbells.

23 days ago
6/11/13
Flavorful -
Jack Carter - 

You forgot to mention Saudi Arabia