OtherGround Forums Cute chick owns Beto

9/20/19 12:16 PM
1/14/07

I don't know the full story but it seems this woman was responding to Beto saying"hell yes we're going to take your AR"

Her reply was "Hell no you're not" pointing out that she was 5 feet tall, about 100lbs, and the only way she had to protect herself was the firearm she is carrying with her *it looks to be on her right hip).

The crazies go nuts when she brings up his criminal past lol.
9/20/19 12:20 PM
8/9/16

I wanted to hear his answer... 

9/20/19 12:29 PM
1/1/01

What's his criminal past?

9/20/19 12:29 PM
9/13/08
PatK - 

DUI and attempting to evade the scene, I believe........
9/20/19 12:32 PM
1/1/01

Prob duis, everyone and their gramma has duis in el paso

9/20/19 12:37 PM
1/1/01
Liberals are some disrespectful d-bags that don't know what decorum is.
9/20/19 12:40 PM
1/1/01
Billco - 
PatK - 

Also breaking and entering charges and burglary.

9/20/19 12:42 PM
4/3/08

Haha one of them yelled “bootlicker”. Clueless 

9/20/19 1:04 PM
1/1/01
Soup and Beer -
Billco - 
PatK - 

Also breaking and entering charges and burglary.

I saw “Burglary Charges” which leads me to believe he wasn’t convicted. I could be wrong but why qualify it with “charges” rather than saying Burglary conviction. 

9/20/19 1:10 PM
1/1/01

^^I believe it was dropped

9/20/19 1:33 PM
12/8/14

I’d let her shit on my chest. 

9/20/19 1:49 PM
12/10/09
Beninger -

Haha one of them yelled “bootlicker”. Clueless 

Good lord. That’s not even funny that a person thinks demanding to retain your 2nd amendment rights makes someone a “bootlicker.” Jesus

9/20/19 1:52 PM
1/1/01
Briscoe -

I don't know the full story but it seems this woman was responding to Beto saying"hell yes we're going to take your AR"

Her reply was "Hell no you're not" pointing out that she was 5 feet tall, about 100lbs, and the only way she had to protect herself was the firearm she is carrying with her *it looks to be on her right hip).

The crazies go nuts when she brings up his criminal past lol.

What king of weirdo lugs around an ar15, seriously? I mean I eat apple pie, don't drive a Chevrolet but wtf?

9/20/19 1:53 PM
1/1/01

woke security detail
9/20/19 1:56 PM
1/1/01

"What king of weirdo lugs around an ar15, seriously? I mean I eat apple pie, don't drive a Chevrolet but wtf?"

----------------------

I think she was implying that if AR's are banned that handguns then all guns would eventually be the next stages.   I'm not saying I agree but I understand their worries.  If mass shootings dont go down after AR's are confiscated, it only makes sense gun opponents would start targetting other firearms.

9/20/19 2:00 PM
8/9/16
Soup and Beer -

"What king of weirdo lugs around an ar15, seriously? I mean I eat apple pie, don't drive a Chevrolet but wtf?"

----------------------

I think she was implying that if AR's are banned that handguns then all guns would eventually be the next stages.   I'm not saying I agree but I understand their worries.  If mass shootings dont go down after AR's are confiscated, it only makes sense gun opponents would start targetting other firearms.

Disarm the people...

Seen it a shit ton before... Not good...

9/20/19 2:01 PM
1/1/01
Soup and Beer - 

----------------------

Mass shootings will not decline after AR's are confiscated... Because handguns are used in the majority of mass shootings. AR's are used in a very, very small percentage.
9/20/19 2:01 PM
1/1/01
https://www.thetrace.org/rounds/mass-shooting-gun-type-data/
9/20/19 2:04 PM
1/1/01
JitsuGuy - 
Soup and Beer - 

----------------------

Mass shootings will not decline after AR's are confiscated... Because handguns are used in the majority of mass shootings. AR's are used in a very, very small percentage.

Right.  But my point was that if shootings didn't go down after an AR confiscation, the left would target handguns.  Then rifles.  Then shotguns.  I think that is what she was implying and just skipped over the explanation.

9/20/19 2:37 PM
2/15/06
Soup and Beer - 

----------------------

Most mass shootings are done by handguns, not AR15s.

Handguns can do the same thing AR15s can do but can be concealed easier.

There is no logic to going after AR15s. It's just a knee jerk reaction.
9/20/19 2:59 PM
1/1/01
JitsuGuy - 
Soup and Beer - 

----------------------

This.

9/20/19 3:56 PM
1/1/01

I'm no gun nut.  I grew up with guns in a rural area and hunted all the way through high school.  Had rifles in the trucks in the parking lot during deer season.  I get it.  I own one handgun now for home protection but I'm not like a card carrying member of the NRA.

BUTTTTTTTTTTTTTT.....................I completely get where gun advocates are coming from for two related reasons.  1. It's a slippery slope and yes the "if they get the AR-15's, handguns will be eventually coming down the line" argument is legit, given the history of gun control.  2.  They never get anything back if they give something up.  The gun regulation and legislation is like a boa constrictor and it just keeps tightening and tightening, there is no significant return to anything in terms of gun control.  It's take, take take.

I'm mostly a libertarian and freedom and rights have to be protected.  If they want to change it, go change the constitution.  When they wanted you to not have alcohol, they had to make an amendment.  If they want to take guns from us, do it the right way.  It would never get ratified by 38 states.

9/20/19 4:27 PM
9/23/07
Billco - 
PatK - 

AND breaking and entering.
9/20/19 4:32 PM
6/3/03

Edited: 9/20/19 4:34 PM
3/16/11
Soup and Beer -

----------------------

Remember when smokers just had to go to the other side of the bar. Then the patio. Then the sidewalk out front. Then the sidewalk at 30 ft away from the door. Then the sidewalk at least 30 ft from any door. Then not in public at all. It's called the slippery slope, I'm sure you've heard of it. 

But unlike smoking, there is a huge impetus to keep on slipping since when they ban AR's, absolutely nothing will change, then they'll say, "we just didn't go far enough". Then they'll ban handguns, and what do you know, people still getting fucked up all over the place because criminals don't follow laws. Then they'll say "we just didn't go far enough" and ban all guns. Then exponentially more people lives will be ruined by the government intrusion of formerly law abiding citizens than were ever hurt in mass shootings, and criminals will still have guns and the left will pat itself on the back and then take a collective sip from its pumpkin spice latte because its not about solving problems, it's about feeling good.