I heard this is worth watching.

Enlighten me.

Please no spoilers.
25 days ago
7/4/10

95% of the time I have no idea what's going on 

25 days ago
2/16/04

Watched all of season 1. It was fantastic. Whoever did the casting should get an award. The actors playing different ages all looked like they could really be the same person. Loved it. Can't wait to see season 2. 

25 days ago
1/1/01

Even with look alikes I had to Google who was who lol

25 days ago
6/5/12

Is that the one that’s all German w English subtitles?

Edited: 25 days ago
7/24/16

Great show. Best sci - fi show since Battlestar Galactica. Turn on English subtitles though. Don't watch it it dubbed over in English. 

25 days ago
2/2/08
GoffRAMSmahome'sgutsOUT - 

Great show. Best sci - fi show since Battlestar Galactica. Turn on English subtitles though. Don't watch it it dubbed over in English. 

Why not dub?
25 days ago
12/9/05
forumnewb - 
GoffRAMSmahome'sgutsOUT - 

Why not dub?

Dubs are garbage, and the German acting is great - dubbing ruins so much.

An amazing show.
25 days ago
12/17/06

Subtitles are spot on.

Semi spoiler, not really: Bartosh is a little bitch.

25 days ago
1/1/01

I can't really see the actor's acting when I'm reading but I get what your saying.

25 days ago
1/1/01
forumnewb - I heard this is worth watching.

Enlighten me.

Please no spoilers.

You literally hate everything. Don’t waste your time. 

25 days ago
2/2/08
pfsjkd - 

Enlighten me.

Please no spoilers.

I hate your mom
25 days ago
2/16/04

Definitely dont watch the dubbed version. It loses a ton of emotion.

24 days ago
8/6/08

Amazing show. And I watched it dub bc mu gf dumb!

24 days ago
1/1/01

That Hannah is a real piece of work....lol 

24 days ago
1/1/01
forumnewb -
pfsjkd - 

Enlighten me.

Please no spoilers.

I hate your mom

She hates you for trolling the forum with your stupid ‘I hate that movie that everyone else in the world liked’ threads.

And also because you have tiny balls. 

18 days ago
2/2/08
This fuckin show is like crack
Edited: 18 days ago
12/29/09

Will you suck dick?

Edited: 18 days ago
7/24/16
NiteProwleR -

I can't really see the actor's acting when I'm reading but I get what your saying.

After half an episode you get used to it and don't even think about it anymore. Trust me, you don't want to watch it dubbed. I did that when I tried watching it the first time and had to quit after one episode because their mouths not in sync with their words was driving me crazy. I put it back on German, turned on the English subtitles and it was great. It's one of the better sci - fi shows I've ever seen. 

17 days ago
6/21/02

Agreed - just finished and one of the best series ive seen in a bit. Confusing as shit but a good watch. I had to watch dub for wife reasons and it was still great although the dub is the most terrible dub I've ever seen/heard. Dub actors sound like they are in a hole reading the script for the first time. I was a bit dissappionted it wasnt fully reaolved at the end of season 2 - love that there will be a reason 3 but feel it is going to spin into even more unresolvable plots when they go into even more layers.

Can't believe how great a job casting did finding actors that look like their older/younger self. 

17 days ago
1/1/01
I actually watch it dubbed *and* subtitled - makes it a little easier to keep up with...especially keeping up with who was who.

Yes, it can get confusing. With multiple actors playing each character, it's almost like watching a normal show, but with 2-4x as many characters and storylines.

Because of this, you'll also definitely want to binge it - or at least watch multiple episodes at a time. If you think you're gonna watch an episode here and episode there, you'll be lost the whole time.

The final season is coming next year and if it's as good as the first two, it'll easily be in the running for one of the best series (sci-fi or otherwise) ever.

Fun fact - the first episode of S2 took place (in the story) on July 20-something (I forget the exact date), 2019...which just so happened to be the exact date S2 premiered on Netflix.

They setup an event to start out S3 on July 20-something (IIRC), 2020, and I'm assuming that'll be the date S3 premiers.
17 days ago
2/2/08
kingofpancakes80 - 

Will you suck dick?

If you can make season 3 appear right now, on my phone.....whip that baby bird out.
15 days ago
9/29/09

It's hard for me to put into words how fucking good this series is.  The acting, casting, cinematography, soundtrack, and score.   

FUCK

13 days ago
2/5/05
DamnSevern -

It's hard for me to put into words how fucking good this series is.  The acting, casting, cinematography, soundtrack, and score.   

FUCK

I’m three episodes in. The music is my only complaint. 

But I can’t wait for my woman to wake up so we can keep watching it. 

13 days ago
8/1/00

I can't stand reading movies, but I enjoy books.  Tried to watch twice now.  Made it 5 minutes.