10 days ago
11/11/14

Work on your left arm

10 days ago
9/10/13

Looks like a sweet rec room too

10 days ago
1/1/01

i dont get it. losing weight is easiest thing to do. i had a bet to lose 9 kilograms in 3 months. i lost it in 26 days and got body fat of 7.9%

10 days ago
8/25/15
redeye2000 -

i dont get it. losing weight is easiest thing to do. i had a bet to lose 9 kilograms in 3 months. i lost it in 26 days and got body fat of 7.9%

Of all the things that didn't happened throughout time, this didn't happen the most.

10 days ago
5/22/05
Well done OP. DEXA are great as you can no longer kid yourself that it's all muscle (like some of us do).
10 days ago
7/15/17

I've practiced intermediate fasting for a while now .. last year put on a bunch of weight due to over work.. one day came home eating a big Mac.. said no more of this shit and fasted for 8 days strait .. lost 28 lbs .. when I finally came back all i ate was water melon and fruit .. I'm close to the weight I want to get to .. my testosterone went thru the roof during that fast and starting putting on lean muscle 

10 days ago
11/9/17

Awesome work! 

10 days ago
12/3/12
Thats fukin illegal -

I've practiced intermediate fasting for a while now .. last year put on a bunch of weight due to over work.. one day came home eating a big Mac.. said no more of this shit and fasted for 8 days strait .. lost 28 lbs .. when I finally came back all i ate was water melon and fruit .. I'm close to the weight I want to get to .. my testosterone went thru the roof during that fast and starting putting on lean muscle 

Good work... I would make sure the life changes you make are sustainable. You can’t live on fruits long term.     

10 days ago
4/27/15

Good work. OGer representin'

10 days ago
12/3/12
pahulkster -

Looks like a sweet rec room too

The one room in the house that is not overflowing with kids stuff.

10 days ago
12/3/12

As far as diet and sustainability is concerned, I follow Greg Doucette on YouTube. He does something called anabolic kitchen where he shows you healthy alternatives so you don’t deprive yourself. 

For example, instead of eating a half a bag of gummy bears over 20 minutes, you can suck on a jolly rancher or two for the same amount of time for a fraction of the calories.

Another natural bodybuilder who is inspirational is Scooby1961. He is old and still looks great. Good diet and life advice. 

10 days ago
7/15/17
Waxonwaxoff -
Thats fukin illegal -

Good work... I would make sure the life changes you make are sustainable. You can’t live on fruits long term.     

no it was just for after fasting .. didn't want to add anything to crazy to  my belly after fasting that long ..  after that initial 8 days I was purging all kinds of toxins out sweating.  and emotional as hell .. think I purged out Alot of hidden  trama.. if was really really good 

10 days ago
1/1/01
Nice house. You obviously worked on your finances. Now, work on your health!
6 days ago
12/3/12
Liyon - Nice house. You obviously worked on your finances. Now, work on your health!

Still working about 55-60 hours a week. Have a special needs son so this lets my wife stay at home with the kids. Found I was too tired after a 12 hour shift to lift so I’ve been getting up at 5 am to get it done before work. 

Actually feel better throughout the day because of it.